Napkin With Wings

I Fell Inlove With A Beggar

Napkin With Wings

~*~

Chapter 1

Jiyong was strumming his old and dirty guitar, playing his favorite song infront of the little crowd that formed in the street.

 

Everybody happily listened, contented with the sweet sound of the music that Jiyong played. Even though he was nothing but a beggar, he still looked cool and handsome while playing his guitar.

In the crowd, there was a girl who was completely mesmerized as she listened to the man playing the guitar. She loved it too much that she always dropped by just to listen to him. She wanted to know his name but it was impossible. No, she can't be seen talking with a beggar. And with that thought she left and she did not noticed that something fell from her bag.

Jiyong noticed that the woman who just left dropped something from her bag so he immediately took it and was shocked to see what it is.

 

It was a napkin. With wings. 

 

He quickly stopped playing his guitar and tried finding the girl. When he saw a familiar figure he approached her.

          **

DARA'S POV

 

"Miss, I think this is yours." I watched him as he slowly gave me my napkin.

THE HOT BEGGAR WITH MY NAPKIN.

I quickly snatched it from him and tried to keep my poker face.

"Thank you for returning this." I tried to keep calm and look cool. But honestly, it was so embarassing. 

"Goodbye. See you again." He winked and left.

He winked at me. I thought my fell.

 

**

DARA'S POV

 

"TAAABIIIIIIIIIIIII. IT WAS SO EMBARASSING." I cried again. But being the friend that CARES for me so muuuuuch, TOP just laughed at me again.

"Oh. My. God!!! IT'S SO FUNNY I CANT EVEN. HAHAHAHAHAHA." TOP laughed AGAIN.

"YOU'RE STILL LAUGHING?! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? HE EVEN WINKED AT ME!! "

"JEONGMAL? That was more hilarious! I should thank that beggar." He told me. ARGH. This bastard. 

I cried again.  I dont even mind that TOP's shirt was already drenched. THE HELL I CARE. 

 

 

**

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Someone looks happy today." Seungri said as he sat beside me. We are here in the park preparing to sleep. If itsnt obvious, we are beggars. We don't know who we are. We just know how to eat, talk, work and sleep. We have always been grownups.

"I just encountered something earlier." I replied.

"What?"

"A napkin." I said.

"Bwoh? NAPKIN? the one with wings?" 

"Yeah, but there are also napkins without wings."  I told him.

"Wow, my bestfriend knows so much about napkins. Im starting to think that you secretly use napkins." He wiggled his eyebrows. I immedietaly slapped his forehead.

"Do you want to see if I really use it?" I asked him and smirked. He was obviously shocked. I did a great job. 

"Yah, I was just kidding. Let's sleep now. Goodnight." 

"Have you ever been inlove?" I asked him

"Love? it's impossible us to be inlove or to be love by someone else, Hyung" he said. He does have a point. We were just beggars. Poor people. Low class. Dirty people. Who the hell wants to love someone like us?

"Yeah, you're unfortunately right. Goodnight."

I was lying in the cardboard that was set in the ground. For me, it was just enough. I didnt really care if Im just a beggar. I didn't do bad things so I'm living peacefully. It was enough. 

But there was just one simple thing that I wanted so much.

A girl. I wanted to fall inlove.

 

 

**

jiyong wants a girl? 

you want to volunteer as tribute? hahaha lol

 

Follow me in Tumblr:

yulgoddess.tumblr.com

exo-nymous.tumblr.com

 

Please subscribe and comment!

 

 

**