Just Four Doors Away

L.Joe you Pabo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISes-6iZBc


'Well, here's my locker guys.' You said pouting as you turned to face your two best friends.

'Aw. Don't worry Eun Sun. We're just across the corridor over there.' Heejin smiled and pointed.

You looked across the corridor at the long distance and pouted again.

'That's so far way.' You frowned.

'Don't worry.' Gyu Won assured. 'We'll see you at lunch.' They hurried along, giggling since they found out that 2 of the kingkas Chunji and Woohyun would be in their class. 

'Aw. Sure wish I was them.' You said as you opened your locker and started stuffing books from your packed bag into your locker.

Suddenly you heard someone coming near you. You looked up and gasped in shock.

Ljoe was walking to his locker with his hands in his pants pocket, looking at everywhere like it wasn't worth it's exsistence.

You smiled like a maniac hiding your face in your locker door. 'OMO! Ljoe is so close to me!!' You said to yourself blushing madly.

You took another peek at Ljoe again who was about just FOUR lockers away from you. You smiled widely and took deep breaths to calm yourself. You took a peek again and saw 4 pretty girls walking towards your way.

Ljoe's POV:

Today is such a tiring day and it hasn't even started yet. I thought as I walked to my locker. I could hear girls whispering my name and and drooling over me. I glared at them which made them scream even more. AISH. They're so loud. I walked to my locker and started packing my books and putting them in my locker when I heard familiar voices caling my name.

'Ljoe oppa! We missed you so much!' I turned around and saw the 4 queenkas. Hyorin, Bora, Dasom and Soyu screamed as they rushed over to me.

I glared at them sending daggers in their eyes as they backed away except for Hyorin who smiled sweetly at me.

'Oppa!' She spoke cutely which disgusted me. ' I'll see you around. It's sad that were not in the same class.'

I glared at her even more, now she understanded and she gulped. 'Well, I'll see you around oppa.' She said sweetly. Her and her friends strutted towards their classroom. TSK. Now I'm late for class. Great.

I quickly packed my locker and closed my locker door making my way towards my classroom ready to hear screams and squealing from girl fans. As I pass, a girl bumped into me, which made our books fall down making me even more late.

Clumsy girls these days. I thought.

Eun Sun's POV:

I heard the queenkas talking to Ljoe. How I hated them so much. I puffed out my cheeks and continued what I was doing but still concentrating on their conversation behind my locker door. When I saw the queenkas strutting to their classrooms, I peeked from my locker door and saw Ljoe still packing. I smiled looking at his handsome face and studied his perfect features closely. He's soo CUTE! I thought as I finished packing. I quickly rushed to my classroom but bumped into someone, causing all my books and the person's books to fall on the ground. I bowed slightly and apologized.

'Mianhe' I spoke. I looked up and gasped. My eyes widened and I blushed furiously. The person I bumped into was Ljoe!?

Ljoe looked up and I quickly looked down again and quickly picked up his books.

'Here you go. Mianhe.' I spoke quietly hiding my face with my fringe.

Ljoe said nothing and coldly and pushed pass me, walking towards his classroom.

I looked back and when he as gone I screamed out loud.

'KYAAAAAA!~ LJOE NOTICED ME! HE NOTICED ME!'  I screamed happily. I checked the time on my watch. OMO I"M LATE! ~ I ran to my classroom smiling the whole time.