First Day Of Senior Year

L.Joe you Pabo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_EcpxflIew

Please listen to this while reading the fanfic ^^ THANKYOU!

RING RING RINGG~ Eun Sun groaned as she sat up on her bed. She looked around her room and realized her alarm clock was still on and she quickly turned it off and yawned again. Her eyes widened in realisation as she remembered today was the first day of senior year for her and she couldn't wait to go back to school again and see her ultimate crush L.Joe. I can't wait! Eun Sun dreamily thought, breaking out of her trance her eyes bulged out of its sockets as she glanced at the clock again, 'OMO! I'm late!' She said as she got out of her bed and rushed to the bathroom to get ready for school.

Eun Sun happily skipped to the school gates but saw a huge crowd filled with girls shouting 'CHUNJI OPPA !! I LOVE YOU!'~ 'OMO WOOHYUN! YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME!!'

She quickly ran to the crowd and squished in to get a better view of the kingkas, but she heard even louder screams from the girls shouting 'OMO KYAAAAAAA! LJOE OPPPPPA IS HEREEE!~' Eun Sun giggled, a light shade of pink appearing on her cheeks. 

She screamed in delight and quickly joined in the crowd screaming L.Joe's name so he would notice her. But as usual he was quiet and sent glares to the crowd so they would quieten down. The girls swooned at his glares. Eun Sun was now drooling at how handsome he had gotten this year.  When the 3 kingkas walked over to their new classrooms, Eun Sun pouted. She desperately wanted L.Joe to notice her but he never did. 

'Don't worry Eun Sun! He'll notice you this year! I'm sure of it! You just have to grab his attention! FIGHTING!' Eun Sun pinked at the meer thought and did a fist punch in the air.

'EUNNNNNN SUNNNN!' Eun Sun's ears perked up as she heard her name being called.

'Eh?' Eun Sun turned around looking across the corridor, her eyes turned into the shape of crescents,  it was none other than her 2 bestfriends Park Heejin and Lee Gyu Won.

'Gyu Won! Heejin!' Eun Sun screamed happily as she ran towards them and gave them both a bear hug.

'We missed you so much!' They beamed.

'ME TOO!' Eun Sun grinned, as she pulled away. 

'Did you see your lovely prince charming?' Heejin nudged the said girl teasingly.

'Oooooooo I bet you missed him so much you were drooling!' Gyu Won added wriggling her eyebrows. Heejin laughed.

Eun Sun pouted. 'Yes I did see him. ' She replied. 'and yes I did drool, but he didn't notice me... again.' Hee Jin shook her head, 'How disturbing' referring to the puddle of drool Eun Sun had probably left behind at the battlefield.

'Don't worry Eun Sun.' Gyu Won said as she patted the petite girl on the back. 'I'm sure he'll notice you someday since you're pretty!' She beamed.

Eun Sun smiled, I just need to grab his attention. That's it. she grinned back at her kind yet dopey best friends.

'Well, come on! Let's check which classes we're in and where our lockers are located.' Heejin said as she grabbed  Eun Sun and Gyu Won's arm towards the board crowded with students wondering which class they would be in.

'Mianhe. Excuse me. Mianhe.' Eun Sun and her friends said as they pushed into the crowd towards the board to find out what class they were all in.

'Awww. I'm not in Ljoe's class.' Eun Sun pouted, - a frown threatening to spread on her face - to her friends after they checked the board,while backing away from the wild crowd of students unhappily.

'Don't worry Eun Sun.' Heejin cheered. 'Maybe in semester two you'll be in the same class as him.' ^^

Eun Sun sighed deeply and faked a smile.

'Well, let's get to our lockers now' Gyu Won shrugged as she held onto the straps of her bags, leading the other two girls towards their lockers.