Chapter 2 (The Encounter)

When i'm with you

1st abd foremost I want to apologize for the delay :( I was so busy juggling work and studies that I forgot I have an account and pending story :(  Worst of it I forgot my password so I need to look for a way to sign in again.... Huhuhu 
Anyway I'm back.. I'll try to update as often as possible so please bear with ok :) :) 
Sorry if some of my words and grammar are lacking .. English is not my 1st Language so ok ??

 

Chapter 2 :

Lost in his thought Yunho tried to focus to his class though the girl in the monitor is just oggling at him ... Hmm....
"Lets discuss about the different prepositions next time ok Hara -san I think our time is almost up.. See you" Yunho said 
Ehhhhhh wait wait sensei I need to tell you some........ Beep beep (cut the call) Phew I did it hahaha .. I really dislike it everytime Hara tried to flirt with me .. She did'nt even think about her parents whose paying for her tuition here .. Aish what a brat .. 

Yunho!! Can you come to the office now? It's your breakime right? I need to talk to you about something .. his boss Leeteuk said in front of his office.  Yes sir I'll go there just gimme a minute.  

He tried to be calm on the way to his boss office but he's actually worried... he knows that Leeteuk looks like an angel but he's a demon when he is mad and when he is in his work mode.... yaaaah Is it about Hara's class? Did I overdo it?? Eotteokke !!

kNOCK!!kNOCK!! Come in, came from the other side... Good Afternoon Sir, What can  do for you? Yunho said  politely.. Sit down I just need to discuss u about some important matter. You know that you're one of our Top leading teacher with zero negative feedback to our customers all over Asia and I'm so proud of you. You have a respectable record and I like your attitude towards your student. Leeteuk finish... Overwhelm by the remarks .. Yunho bowed 90 degrees and thank his boss ... Thank you sir for trusting me and my ability ... but what's with the compliment sir? Yunho asked Leeteuk . You see, I received a call from the higher ups last week and it seems that we will have a VIP student from Japan starting next week. And I'm thinking of giving this oppurtunity to you since your familiar with the said nationality. Will you take this challenge? Leeteuk said to Yunho..

Without a second Yunho said yes to his boss offer.. He likes challenges eversince and he wants to grab this oppurtunity to prove himself to Leeteuk whose been a big help eversince that fateful day. 

After briefing about the schedule and lessons the students need. He says his goodbye to his boss. 

Well.. It seems tough not seeing my student but I think it will work.. 

Gambatte neh

 

In far away land of Hokkaido ...... Someone is sulking about the news he just received from his boss... 

 

 

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa ..cLiff hanger.. what do you think?? 

Comments are much appreciated .. 

Thankd a alot .. oyasumi