CHAPTER 1 - OUR LIFE

When i'm with you

 

 

CHAPTER 1

 
  Early in the morning… in a place far away from Seoul....
 
 
       Yunho is grinning like an idiot again...Kibum said while frowning in front of their table ...  he looks like he won a lottery I'm happy for him though heechul said while cooking breakfast for his dongsaeng and you young man pointing to Kibum what's wrong with you  frowning early in the morning ?? aish ?? Can you smile a little?? People will think that you'll the oldest one among the 3 of us .. Aish leave me alone hyung Im acting like im the oldest one anyway so i dont mind a bit kibum retorted back to his brother...
 
 
       Heechul finish the last pancake and sit beside Kibum hugging the young man on his shoulder .. I'm just worried about you you're 17 now but you only focus to your books and starcraft i think you're going to marry those toys someday .. "What's wrong with that"? Kibum ask leaning to his Brother ... "hmm... its not bad Kibum ah .. it's just that i want you to explore youre environment and make sme friends ok .. Kibum stand up away from his hyung furious.. I did..hyung!!! i had before but what did he do?? He just leaved me alone .. i dont want to eat anymore hyung im going to school bye ... :( .... Kibum ran to his car bumping Yunho in the process .. Oops!! Sorry Hyung just need to go... Kibum said his tears threaten to fall down ..   Oh ok .. Yunho said looking to his brother with a shock face ... 
 
 
(Earlier Yunho's dreamland)
 
 
         I think I’m grinning like an idiot here hehe .. he's so pretty i can’t believe i have the package from Japan and Korea today Yahoooooo... hehe Yunho calm down ... if Hee hee know this Im dooomed :( :( hehe Jaejoong is soo y  in the cover of his new album .. Tight silver pants with blue V-neck shirt ripped front and back showing off his tattoos .. With those Smokey eyes and messy gold hair (drooling) ..   Oops!! Sorry Hyung just need to go .. Oh my God.. Oh it's ok .. Am i seeing something Kibum is crying?? WHAT?? But before i could say anything he ran in our front door to get his car .. What happen?? 
 
 
 
 
2:00 a.m Kyoto, Japan ...
 
 
 
            Load music blasting all over the place .. body moving and rocking each other .. Cigarettes and the smell of alcohol lingers in Changmin’s  and Leeteuk’s  nose they cringed at the site of a man.. 
 
 
            Noticeable among all of the person in the club .. wearing a  V-neck shirt showing off her slender waist and porcelain skin grinding his hips to the unknown man he’s dancing with ..Jaejoong’s been drinking and dancing likes there’s no tomorrow since they came in Japan.. he just want to forget what happened a week ago in his Family especially to his Dad before they go in japan..  
 
 
 
(Flashback) 
 
 
         “I need money” the old man said to the man in front of him… What for?? The man replied as calm as he can .. he all knows where this conversation is going ..I need to pay my debts in the casino so that I can go back and have some fun.. Deposit money as soon as possible arasso….. the man stormed out of the room didn’t wait for his son to  reply.. 
Jae didn’t know how and why  it happen but his dad changed when his mom leaved together with another guy… He’s dad believed that his mom can loves him the way he loves her even though it’s an arranged marriage.. their happy .. Jae was happy he thought he had the best family in the whole wide world.. but it all changed...
 
 
(2ND FLASHBACK)
 
 
         One afternoon after stalking the man of his dream.. a guy with brown orbs.. tone muscle and tan skin (yummy) Jae decided to go home and eat.. but not far away from their home he heard a load scream of pain and agony coming from their house.. and because of that he ran as fast as he can and witness a very shocking  scene in front of him..    There he saw his dad beating his mom and another man that is … When his dad found out that his mom was cheating and seeing another man behind his dad .. his dad was furious of course and beat the hell of them..  my mom can’t take the beating and escaped leaving poor Jaejoong al alone .. Even though he’s only 15 y/o at that time,,, he knows that everything changed…. 
 
 
 
 
 
       Hey guys I’m actually new here if you notice the story is  kinda different from the foreword but don’t worry we will get there HEHE ,, im sorry for my grammar  .. im going to update ASAP .. if im not busy kekeke.. I do hope THAT THE READERS WILL POST THEIR COMMENT IF THE STORY IS GOOD OR NOT SO I’LL KNOW IF MY STORY IS GOOD ,, AND TO BOOST MY ENERGY TO UPDATE.. THANKS GUYS 
 
 
 
PLEASE LOVE YUNJAE A LOT <3 <3