Chapter 2

When i'm with you

--- I'm really sorry It's been forever i guess ?? Im so busy with thesis and stuffs and I'm also working so it's really hard to update i totally forgot about this story ~~ Mianhe ~~Gomen~~

~~ But I'm here now :) :) Kaja ~~

 




Yunho's POV 

 

Aish what happen?? Is Kibum having his nightmaire again?? I really hope his ok though ~~ Back to Hee Hyung his glaring daggers at me again ... What did i do ?? He'll punish me soon if i'll stay here longer ~ Yunho decided to toss the whole sandwhich into his mouth get his bag and run towards the door as fast as he can .. while waving back to Heechul -- "Yah !!!!!!!!!!! Get back here you dummy I still neeeeeeeeed to talk to you ~~~~~~~~ Yunhooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heechul's voice can be heard by the whole area ~~     

>MEANWHILE<

               

Why is he so loud?? Why is he the hyung again ?? Yunho mumble while walking to his part time job ~~ you see Yunho is a bright and smart kid, at the age of 18 he finished his majorship in Tokyo University, he majors in Pschology and Multi Language after graduating in the said University, he decided to go back in Korea to work as a teacher ~~ and because of his credentials and achievement he was accepted in Korea International School  as a Language consultant ( 5 Languages ) ( Jap-korean-English-French and Spanish), aside from the said job he's also working as a freelance instructor for Japanese students, to learn english . He really wants to have an extra income for his brothers especially their Youngest Kibum whose smarter than him (He will not admit it to him though) Kibum once said that he wants to study Law in Harvard University,,, his brother knows how much money they need to send him in the said school that's why he's not talking about it in front of his hyung . But Yunho knows his baby brother still wants to go there... the payment on his part time job is actually good.. there are lots of oppurtunity as well, meeting japanese again is quite good in exercising his japanese skills once in a while. There's also a rumor that some of the famous people are taking the said class to study english without the teacher knowing of course ~~

He's going to be late for sure if  he will continue to walk like this ~~ Yunho decided to run as fast as he can... if his going to be late AGAIN he's sure his boss will fire him sooon ~~ While running inside the building towards the lift he's happy to see that there are only 2 people inside the lift so he asked the occupants if they  can wait for him ~~~~ BUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~ the lanky guy decided to close the door before yunho can even reach for it ...Yunho growl .. he literally growl in annoyance .. he's gonna be late for sure AGAIN he really hopes that his boss will be in a good mood today ... he wish ~~

 

Why did you do that ?? said the taller guy .. That's rude you know ~~ Do all japanese men like you ?? I'm not surprise your still single despite your handsome face ~~ Kyuhyun said towards his other lanky friend in the name of Shim Changmin~~ Tsk Tsk Tsk -- Talk to my hand Im not in the mood to fight with you ok ~~I havent sleep like forever ~~ i havent eat for hours and im annoyed to the papers that still waiting on my table once we finish my business here .... blah---blah---- blahhh Kyuhyun cant help but to help in his friends misery, they have been friends since forever and he knows that Changmin is not in his best shape now so he will let it go .. fOR now~~

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile 

In toyama Prefecture far away in Tokyo~~

______

 

Cliffhanger :) :)

I do hope you like my update I'll try to update as soon as possible... any suggestion with this?? Im open for suggestions :) :)

 

I freak out when i saw this ~~ (nosebleed)