Did you really die?

In the darkness following your light

Kyuhyun was in the bathroom, he had his pocket knife and was looking at it. Thinking whether or not he should his arm or not.

A hand caught his and he looked up to see Leeteuk standing there. He eyes worried and sad.

"Kyuhyun...don't..." the angel-like male whispered, pulling the knife out of his hand.

Kyuhyun's eyes filled with tears and he broke down crying hard.

Leeteuk caught him, setting the knife down and hugging the chocolate-haired male tightly.

"I'm sorry..." Kyuhyun cried softy. into the angel-like male's shoulder.

"I'm not mad at you... Kyuhyun, I don't want you to hurt anymore..." Leeteuk whispered wiping his eyes.

Kyuhyun noddded and hugged the elder tight and Leeteuk picked him up, carrying him to the bedroom, to lay him down.

When Leeteuk had laid the chocolate-haired boy down, Kyuhyun was watching him closely.

"Leeteuk hyung...?" Kyuhyun said softly.

"Yes?" the angel-like male replied looking down at him.

"Why are you so sad?" the younger male asked in a softer tone.

"I lost the last perosn in my family, recently.... I haven't been doing well since that day...." the blonde whispered sadly.

"I'm sorry..." Kyuhyun said with said eyes.

"Its not your fault, Kyuhyun." Leeteuk said patting his head gently.

"But you aren't happy, Leeteuk hyung..." the chocolate-haired male said sadly and hugged the elder.

A knock came at the door, causing the two to jump.

"Come in." Leeteuk said hesitently.

The door opnes to a young girl a little around Leeteuk's age witha the same clolored hair as him.

"In-young?" Leeteuk said surprised to see her.

"Hey oppa." she replied with a smile.

"But...but you..." Leeteuk couldn't find the words to explain this.

"It was a dream, oppa." she said with a giggle.

Kyuhyun could tell something was off. He could tell this was one of the people of his hyung's family and it looks like she had been the one that died, that his hyung had talked about.

Leeteuk started talking to her and they talked for a long while.

Kyuhyun for some reason felt jealous of her. He felt lonely again. She didn't even act like he was there. Like was invisible. Didn't exist.

She was taking Leeteuk away from him. He needed Leeteuk to stay sane. He would lost himself again if he left him. Kyuhyun left the room to the bathroom to be alone.

"You're in love with my oppa, aren't you?" a  female voice said behind him.

"Get away from me..." the chocolate-haired boy growled a little.

"I don't want someone like you around my oppa. He cannot change because of a stupid brat like you." she said colding, shoving Kyuhyun against the bathroom wall.

She grabbed Kyuhyun's knife and ran it against his leg, cutting through the fabric and a bit of skin, causing the younger male to cry out in pain.

"This is what you get for corrupting my oppa." she hissed digging it into his leg.

Kyuhyun screamed out in pain and prayed that Leeteuk would hear him.

"In-young! Let him go!" Leeteuk screamed at her and pushed her away from the younger pulling the knife out of his leg.

"Why do you care about this depressed, emo bastard anyway? You just met him, but you act as if you've known him forever!!" In-young shouts angrily at her oppa.

"Because he needs me! And I need him! You are not my sister if you wouldn't help him too!" Leeteuk said angrily and ties a towel around Kyuhyun's let.

"He's only using you, oppa! Can't you see that?!" she shouted loudly.

"You're lying! Kyuhyun is emotionally unstabel. He needs someone to keep him safe and sane." Leeteuk said seriously as Kyuhyun cried because of the pain.

"You bastard!" she shouted about to hit the chocolate-haired male, but Leetuek caught her arm.

'You aren't real. Get the hell away from us." Leeteuk said in a threatening tone.

She screamed, vanishing into the air.

Kyuhyun's wound disappeared as well, but the cut in his jeans was still there.

Leeteuk hugged Kyuhyun tightly.

Kyuhyun hugged him back and cried into Leeteuk's shirt.

When he had laid down on the bed in the bedroom with the chocolate-haired male, Kyuhyun was clinging to his arm and wouldn't let go.

"Kyuhyun's its okay..." the angel-like male whispered kissing the younger's tear stained cheek.

Kyuhyun let go of his arm as another tear rolled down his cheek.

Leeteuk looked at him worriedly and tilted his head up.

"Kyuhyun, don't cry.." he whispered softly.

"Sorry..." the younger replied softly.

"Its okay..." Leeteuk whispered, brushing the younger's tears away.]

Kyuhyun cried more and then he felt Leeteuk kiss his cheek.

"No more crying...Kyu..." Leeteuk said softly, giving him a nickname as he spoke.

Leeteuk leaned in kissing the chocolate-haired male softly. Kyuhyun's eyes went wide, but closed them in happiness.

He really felt loved and wasn't hated for being the way he was.

Kyuhyun kissed back and wrapped his arms around the blonde's necck, tears pouring down  his cheeks.

Leeteuk pulled away and wiped his eyes again.

"Happy tears?" the angel-like male asked with a smile.

"Nae..." Kyuhyun said kissing him back, full of love and happiness for being accepted.

Leeteuk kissed back gently and held the younger male close.

When they broke for air, Kyuhyun smiled for rea, not a hurt or fake smile.

"Saranghae Leeteuk..." Kyuhyun whispered softly.

"Saranghae Kyuhyun..." he whispered back, holding him close.

The choclate-haired male smiled, then fell asleep in the angel's arms.

Leeteuk pulled the covers around them and fell asleep holding his new lover.

A small light shown through the window, enveloping the two.

---

That's the end of this one! I hope you liked it!