Hurtful Life

In the darkness following your light

 

Key woke up, crying to find that he was in an unfamiliar place and alone.
	"Somebody?! Anybody?!" he cried loudly, hugging his legs tight.
“Hello? Is someone here?” someone called from outside the door.
“In here!” Key called out, crying more.
The door opened and a boy with short brunette hair came in.
Key was crying really hard and he still had his ripped shirt on and his blue jeans.
“Are you okay?!!” the brunette asked seeing the ripped shirt and how hard the younger male was crying.
Key nodded as Jonghyun sat beside him.
“What happened to you?” Jonghyun asked as he saw old scars and new cuts on the feminine boy.
More tears began to fall at the question.
“My appa...” Key whispered, his eyes full of pain.
“He hurt you more then that...didn't he...?” the brunette asked as he wiped the tears from Key's eyes.
“Yes... I'm Key...” the feminine male whispered softly.
“Jonghyun...and I'm sorry...” Jonghyun whispered back and rubbed his head.
Jonghyun wasn't sure if he could give him a hug without the younger freaking out.
They had just met, but Key felt like he could trust him.
“Jonghyun?” the feminine male asked softly.
“Yeah?” the brunette replied softly.
“C-can you f-find me a shirt...?” Key asked clearly embarrassed.
“Sure.” Jonghyun said with a smile.
The brunette looked everywhere,but didn't find one.
“Is it okay if its mine? I have my jacket.” he remarked pulling off his jacket.
“U-um..okay...” the feminine male whispered with a blush.
Jonghyun pulled his shirt off to show a slightly thin, well muscled torso. Key blushed, thinking how beautiful the elder boy looked.
“Here.” Jonghyun said handing him the black shirt.
“T-thank you...” the feminine male said still blushing.
“Do you need help?” Jonghyun asked as Key stopped before pulling off the ripped shirt.
“Please...” Key whispered.
Jonghyun helped him pull the shirt off, then he grabbed a first aid kit he found under the bed and covered his cuts. 
Then he pulled the black shirt over his head and all the way on him.
He didn't looked at the other's scars. He didn't want to make Key feel uncomfortable.
“Thank you...” Key whispered softly.
“Welcome. Key?” Jonghyun said patting his head.
“Yes?” the feminine male asked as the elder rubbed his head gently still.
“Why aren't you afraid of me?” the brunette asked the younger male with a curious tone.
“Because I believe that you won't hurt me...” Key admitted blushing lightly.
Jonghyun realized with a smile that Key was like a child. Shyness, around him reeked of it.
“Thank you, Key.” Jonghyun said with a smile.
“Welcome...” Key said shyly.
Jonghyun had found some food and that so he decided to cook for the younger  male and himself.
Key ate happily. The was delicious and warm.
“Its yummy!” Key said a happy child.
“Thanks.” Jonghyun said with a smiled and a laugh.
- - -
Jonghyun had fallen asleep on the couch, after he and Key had eaten until they were full.
Suddenly a scream came from the bedroom.
It was loud and scared. Jonghyun jumped to his feet and ran into the room.
He found a man trying to grab Key. 
“Stop it! Stay away from me!!” Key screamed, knowing fully well who the man was.
He was pulling Key's pants offf when a bat hit him in the back of the head hard.
Key was crying hard and Jonghyun walked over to hug him, when the man got back up and grabbed Jonghyun by 
the back of his throat.
Jonghyun struggled against his strong grip on his neck.
Key had grabbed Jonghyun's pocket knife and stabbed the man's arm as hard as he could, to get him off the elder 
boy.
The man cried out in pain as Key pulled the knife out, but Key stabbed him in the chest several times.
After the man had fallen back dead, Key dropped the knife and fell to knees crying hard.
Jonghyun had seen what the feminine male had done, from where he was lying on the floor from being dropped. He got up and hugged Key tight, showing him that he was okay.
“Jonghyun...Jonghyun...” Key cried into his chest.
“Shh...its okay now...” Jonghyun whispered, running a hand through his hair and helped him pull his pants back up.
“I'm so sorry... Appa almost killed you...” Key said crying harder.
“But you saved me Key. You were scared, but you had the strength to save me. You are not a coward. You were brave Key.” Jonghyun said smiling and kissing the feminine male's forehead.
Key blushed and hugged the elder male tightly.
“That's weird. He disappeared. Oh well. You're tired. C'mon.” the brunette male said pulling the feminine male up 
on the bed to lay down.
Key went more red as Jonghyun pulled him under the blankets with him and hugged him close.
“Just sleep Key.” Jonghyun whispered rubbing the younger's back.
Key quickly fell asleep in his arms. He had snuggled close to the elder in his sleep. Finally, feeling safe.
Jonghyun smiled down at the feminine male, then drifted off to sleep.

Chapter End!

 

- - -

I hope you enjoyed it!