What brought them here?

In the darkness following your light

 

Leeteuk was sitting in his study, lying on the couch.
Tears were streaming down his cheeks. Losing the last person he had as family, finally broke him.
He didn’t have anyone else. All his relatives dead, no friends.
Just lonliness…
--
Kyuhyun was in his room, wrists bleeding a little from the cuts that he had made.
He started covering them to stop the bleeding.
“Kyuhyun, dinner is read. Come on down.” The teenager’s umma called from downstairs.
Kyuhyun couldn’t feel the pain pulsing in his wrists, he had closed out all emotion.
He basically lived as an empty shell, not really living at all.
--
Junsu was working at the café his friend’s father owns.
He was depressed and broken.
His girlfriend had cheated on him with one of the popular boys at his college.
He was able to put on a fake smile and act as if nothing was wrong.
But on the inside, his heart was in pieces.
Probably beyond repair.
--
Yoochun was one of the popular boys at college.
He was used to drinking, parties, but would never sleep with anyone.
He was teased for it, but all he said as that there are reasons. He had kissed several people, but nothing more. Yoochun just partied and studied. That’s all he ever did. So, why not just party his life away? -- Jonghyun was a singer, but the exhausting schedules were getting to him. He would collapse as soon as he got home. He was gonna lose his voice, due to the mass amount of work he has done in the last 4 days. He needs rest more then anything… -- Key has run away from home. His abusive appa had hurt him in too many ways to name. He had finally agot away when he had smashed his head with a vase as hard as he could. He needed someone… anyone to protect him. Save him from all the hurt he had gone through… ‘Someone…save me please….’ -- That night when the 6 went to sleep, the darkness enveloped them, bring them into the dark world of their fears…

CHAPTER END!

------

Hope you enjoyed it!