Chapter 3

Pain (sequel to regret)

"Sigh, what are we going to do baby? Appa's at work and we can't go out." Chaejin playfully said as he rubbed his swollen stomach. "'Mrs' Chae, a call just arrived for you, would you like to answer that person back?" The maid asked as he came into the living room with a phone in her hand. The truth is, I'm not allowed to go out alone, take calls from stranger, eat anything anybody give me and etc, it's in the book, well thats what Junq hyung said. He's been really worried since the phone call. Don't get me wrong, I love him being protective with me but sometimes I need my space. There's this absurb rule he made which state, you can't go into any bathroom at any place including the house without company. I mean what the hell, I'm a big man already and I can take care of myself. "Nah, it's an unknown number, right? Just tell them I'm not in." I continued to watch the movie, it was sad, I didn't know why but sad movie plus crazy hormones equals to tear fest. 

I was crying when the man slid the ring on the unconcious girl's ring finger. (A/N: the movie's name is called the vow) He must be really sad that the girl is still in coma world. I continued watching while asking the maid to bring me ice-cream and peanut butter. (I seriously drink the shake at S.no, it's good!) I took a spoonful of peanut butter and scoop the ice-cream, eating them together, damn cravings.

The movie ended and I was happy the girl gave the boy a chance eventhough they were together until she lost her memories. I walked out into the garden with one of the maids, she was close behind me and I was in front, we were walking and walking until the maid kinda in charge of me or you can say it like that called me, saying a letter arrived. I thought back of the rules and there was none regarding about if I can open latters or not, so I opened it to see the contents. I took them out and the world froze. They were pictures of me, alot of em. No not alot, all of em' there was me, me when I was taking a walk, when it was the fitting for the wedding outfits, the day I came home with a happy face and some of the pictures were awkward. But one was when I watched the movie so it means it's still fresh. Not only pictures but a letter, with shaky hands I unfold the letter and read the contents.

I've been watching you Jinnie, and let me just say how much you change everyday. 

Your smiles are always fresh, you laugh always melodious, your hari is sopretty.

I want you as my own, keep you lock up in my room and never letting you out.

I'll stop here. Till than Jinnie~

-S

My mind was so dizzy after reading it, I completely ou.