Chapter 1

Pain (sequel to regret)

"Do You think the baby will be a boy or a girl, junq hyung?" chaejin asked as he played with his extended hair, while sitting on junq's lap he looked beautiful even as a girl, he wore a beautiful sundress which was black. 

They were at the beach being entertained by the sounds of waves and the sun setting. Junq answered Chaejin's question after a while of thinking. Whilejunq was looking at the distance Chaejin felt his body getting weak and a headache was coming but he acted as if nothing's wrong. "I don't care as long as you and the baby's happy, I'm happy." Chaejin smiled at Junq's answer, he looked at Junq and kissed his lips. They broke off when Junq's phone rang. 'Probably his father.' Chaejin thought as he looked at Junq's face who tensed up a little. "Right...... Ok, we'll be there." He said and shut his phone off while helping Chaejin stand. "Appa said he wants to meet us for dinner, so we have to go home and prepare, are you okay with that?" Junq asked as he saw Chaejin flinch a little. "yeah, just trying to get use to a baby in my stomach feels weird." Chaejin said as he dusted himself off. They walked hand in hand to the car and drove home.

~at the house.~

"Chaejin, palli." Junq said to Chaejin who was in the bedroom was "In a minute." Junq decided to sit on the couch while making sure he doesn't wrinkle his suit. then he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and when he turned his face a pretty little angel was on the end of the stairs wearing baby blue dress.

"Okay hyung I'm all set." Chaejin said and chuckled a little bit when he saw his fiancee shocked face. He wanted to wear a jacket or bring a shawl since he wasn't feeling that well but he was afraid his yeobo might questioned him since he never wore those for anything.  "Are you ready or not, 'oppa'?" Chaejin teased as he walked like a lady to Junq, he put on his shawl and grabbed Junq's hand and lead him to the car. In the car, Junq couldn't let his eyes leave Chaejin's beautiful apprearance. "Why is oppa lookng at me like that?" Chaejin made a pout just to play with Junq. "Because my little bunny is looking like an angel, thats why." Junq said as he neared Chaejin trying to steal a kiss when the driver came to a halt. "We're here, sir." He said as he opened the door for Chaejin and Junq. 

~in the restaurant~

Junq was holding Chaejin's hand all the time since he saw men staring at his fiancee. After a while of searching they finally found Junq's appa sitting while laughing with a man and two ladies sat in front of him. When they were almost at the table the a young beautiful lady turned her head to meet Junq's eyes and when they did met, junq stopped immediately causing Chaejin to bump into him. Junq face was written with shocked and a bit of happiness. "OPPA!! IT'S YOU!!" She said as she was getting up and when she did, his eyes went wide when he saw what kinda dress she was wearing.

(sorry i couldn't think of any one elseand i really don't have any thing against her and i made Junq older than her.)

"Jessica! It's been such a long time. I miss you." Junq said and he smelled her hair while he wasn't looking, Jessica glared Chaejin as her hands went lower on Junq's back. Chaejin felt heart broken when he saw it but held it in. He trusted Junq and would never betray him. After some time smelling her hair, Junq finally pulled away and kissed her on the cheek. Chaejin felt his heart clench and he moved his hand to his chest where his fake were at. "Jinnie, I would like you to meet Jessica. My.... friend since I was four. I haven't seen you for a long time, I miss you, how've you been?" Junq said never leaving Jessica's side and not letting her go while putting a hand on her shoulder. "I miss you too and i'm fine. Oppa~ do you like what I'm wearing?" Jessica said as she spun around. "Like a bunny who just turned into an angel." Junq said. Chaejin felt tears gathering in his eyes. "I think i should go home, let you two catch up." Chaejin said as he gave a smile.

"Are you sure?" Junq asked as he looked at Chaejin yet his hand never left Jessica's shoulder. Then he finally realized it, his hand wasn't on her shoulder but her waist. "I'm sure." Chaejin said as he walked away and when he was outside he finally let out his tear as he waited for the driver. He clapsed his hand with his mouth and muffled sobs were released. "CHAEJIN!" He turned his head to the restaurant entrance to see Junq running toward him. "Chaejin let me accompany you home." He said as he grabbed Chaejin's arm as the car arrived.

When they were about to enter Chaejin resisted. "Hyung, its okay if you want to go and catch up with jessica, i won't mind." Chaejin said with his best smile. "But what about you?" Junq asked with worried eyes. "I'll be fine. I always go to the house uninjured. Go and catch up with your friend, i'll see you when you get home." Chaejin said and pushed Junq back to the restaurant as he got into the car. When the car drove and the restaurant was out of view, Chaejin turned into a sobbing mess, not letting any tears left in his eyes. "Stop. I want to walk home." Chaejin said and the driver did as he was told and stopped beside the road. Chaejin got out the car and started walking back home which wasn't far now, just a few block away but he was worried he might faint half way there. He wanted to walked cause he wanted to think but his thinking plan was ruined by a downpour. He just ignared it and started walking, getting all wet, forgetting that he was pregnant.

~At the mansion.~

The maid  opened the door to the house when he rang and fell into her arms. He was feeling his body heated up and sweats trailing down his and his eyes hald opened, his right hand on his stomach and every breath he released were shallow. " KEN!! 'MISTRESS' CHAEJIN IS SICK HELP ME CARRY 'HER' TO THE BEDROOM!" The ahjumma shouted asking for help in carrying Chaejin to the room. A young man probably in his twenties came running and helped to carry Chaejin to the bedroom. Laying the sick Chaejin gently on the bed, without waking him up. "Ken call master, he needs to know about this." She said as she ped Chaejin's dress and wiping his whole body with a damp warm cloth. "Hyu...hyung.....it hurts..." Chaejin said that over and over again.

~back at restaurant

-Junq pov- 

I couldn't concentrate on what Jessica was saying, I was just worried about Chaejin. My saviour came or rang when Jessica was getting close to me. I quickly answered it when I saw that it was from home. 

Junq: Hello?
Ken: Hello, sir? I have to tell you something about 'Miss' Chaejin's conditioned.                           

I tensed up when I heard him said something happened to Chaejin. 

Ken: He was caught in the rain and now he is running down a high fever, he keeps telling us how much it hurt. We don't know what to do so we thought we should inform you about his condition.

I quickly closed my phone and stood up, surprising my appa and our guest. "I'm sorry but something come up with Chaejin and the baby." I said and my appa being an understanding man and caring but with some condition kinda man let me go to see my soon-to-be-wife. i rushed to the car and asked him to driver faster back home.

I run upstairs and opened the door to see Ahjumma atttending Chaejin while he sweats like crazy. "Did you call the doctor yet?" I asked as  I took a seat at the edge of the bed beside Chaejin, his hand gently brushing his bangs way from his face. Chaejin's angelic face were streaked with sweat and dried tears. I didn't know, i hurted him that much just by being close to Jessica. Or was I a little too close? I'll think about it in the morning, right now I have to take care of my wife. 

~next day~

-Chaejin's pov-

Ow~ my head hurts and my body feels weak. When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the piercing of the light. I tried ro opened them again slowly this time making sure not to hurt my eyes again. As i was opening them I finally realized that some one was holding my hand. Turning to my right, I saw my angel sleeping next to me. I smiled and storked his soft hair and got his fringe out of the way of his eyes then I remembered what happened last night. That Jessica his back with her manicured fingers and the dress she wore was not appropriate for a normal dinner but it hurts remembering him kissing her on the cheek and took that cheezy pick up line that he told me before he told her. I smacked his head and he woke up immediately while falling backwards from shocked. I sat up properly and crossed my arms on my chest while pouting and looking down at Junq wha was rubbing his . "Jinnie Your awake, I was worried sick about you!" He said as he quickly stood up. He put his gentle hands on my forehead and I put my hand on his, feeling the warmth of his hand really made me forget about what happen and why i was mad at him. "Are you feeling better?" He asked me, both of his hands were now on each side of my face. I gave him a reassuring smile and nodded, I was rewarded with a peck on the lips.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked me, he sat on the edge of the bed facing me. "I want cereal!" (A/N for you who don't: Chaejin really does like to eat cereal) I jumped up and down. I was craving for it since last night. My baby really has nice taste in food. hehe~. Junq went out of the room and soon came back with a bowl of the yummy crunchy cereal. He sat beside me again but he didn't give me the bowl instead he was going to feed me. Aw~ what a sweet husband. He took a spoonful of the goodies and put it in my mouth. I opened wide and chewed the crunchy goodness. 

After he finished feeding me, Junq carried me bridal style to the bathroom. He sat me on the edge of the bathtub while he stripped me and the water. He carried me again and as he decends me into the water i shivered as I came in contact with the water. "Is it too cold?" H easked. I nodded my head and he sat me back on the edge of the bathtub again as he set the temparature. 

He took me into his arms again and this time the water was just perfect. "Hyung, come take a bath with me." I said giving him my puppy eyes which he can not resist. He strip himself showing his beautiful abs, I turned away while blushing. I moved to make way for him to sit behind me in the tub. I tried my best to ease my beating heart. As he wrapped his arms around me I felt him kissing my neck. My blushed reddened and my heart beat fasten but I just lean on him feeling him going down tomy shoulders and I heared him muffled something "Mianhee." he said. He probably feels guilty for last night. I smiled and splashed  him by suprised. But he didn't budge. "It's okay, you haven't seen her for a long time. And you're friends with her for so long, i should let my husband meet with his friends right?" I said while smiling and playing with his arm. I felt him tensed up when i said that. He tensed up a little when I brought up the subject. He lean into my shoulder and took a deep breath. "Chaejin, what i'm about to tell you, please don't get mad." He said and i felt a single drop of tearhit my shoulder. I nodded my head and he said  something that took my breathe away. "She's my....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yes finally finishing the first chap. I had writers block and it might not be that good. so here is chapter one. P.s if Chaejin name has '__' something like that that means the know he is a man for example 'ms' chaejin. they know that he is a mr. if its doesn't then they don't know. oh and i am so so so sorry that i use Jessica, I don't have anything against her its just that i don't know who else to use.

and i am going to show you the house.

 

the house.

 

the entrance

 

 

 

The master bed room

 

the bathroom

Can i please ask a favor from you guys. can you like recommnad who can help me witha poster. tq, i'll try to updat but that'll be kinda hard cause school is really keeping me busy with homeworks and stuff like that. pls comment and subscribe