Chapter 2

Pain (sequel to regret)

 

"She's my ex fiancee." Those words stabbed Chaejin's heart, he wanted to cry so bad but all he could do now is to take deep breaths and clench his fist as he fought against himself. "But I swear to you, I have no more feelings toward her anymore. She was the one who broke it off anyways. Your the only one in my heart now, she was the past." Junq said in an almost hurtful voice hoping Chaejin wouldn't hear that part but unfortunately he did and the tears just rolled down his face. Noticing his fiancee was quite Junq looked at his face to see droplet of tears were falling down his pale face. "Chaejin I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean it to hurt you like that. Mianhee yeobo." Junq tried to apologize only to receive silence from Chaejin.

After a few minutes of silence Chaejin finally spoke up "You promise it's only me in your heart, righ? Now till we die?" Chaejin asked leaning against Junq's chest trying to calm himself. Junq let out a big smile and nodded like a kid before kissing Chaejin, "Forever and always, till the world ends I'll stay by your side, our baby is just to prove to everyone that I am an unavailable man, I promise." Junq said proudly as he squeezes Chaejin closer to bury his face in Chaejin's neck. 

"Sir, theres a call for you and your fiancee, he said it was urgent." Junq and Chaejin stood up from the bathtub and headed for the robes that were hanging at the back of the door. When they were out of the bathroom they saw that the maid was already holding a phone waiting for them to come out. She gave the phone to Chaejin who took the phone with a smile before thanking her. As he put the phone at his ear he greeted the person with a hello but after sometime of waiting the other line went dead but it was kind of eerie. As he looked at the phone Junq looked at him and asked who was the person, he answered "I don't know, maybe wrong number." As Chaeji said that the phone rang again and he picked it up again only to be once again greeted by the eerie beeping. "Who was it this time?" Junq asked again.

"I don't know," Chaejin asked again "Maybe the person still dialed the wrong number." And as if the phone heard him sait it, it rang again and this time Chaejin was scared. He looked at the number and saw the same one, he knew that no one would do the same mistake thrice. so he picked it up again this time he was really scared"He-hello?" He said, stuttering, he could only hear the person breathing and it sended chills through his spine. 

Junq took the phone from Chaejin and began shouting at the person "Hello! Who is this? Why are you bothering my fiancee?' He was angry because the person constantly calling his wife for the third time, making Chaejin scared. "Chaejin.." Junq's eyes went wide and looked at Chaejin to meet Chaejin's worried eyes. The voice made goosebumps on his arms, he didn't knew who the voice was but he knew that the person had an eye for Chaejin. Chaejin knew that look o Junq's face, it wasn't a 'everything is fine face'. Junq handed the maid the phone and hugged Chaeji whispering into his ears "I don't want you to go out on your own anymore, understand?" Chaejin now was 100% sure that it was't a wrong number so he just nodded and hugged Junq back.

-The caller point of view.-

I finally called him, my lovely Chaejinnie. I walked into a room that was dim but had enough light to show the images all stuck on the wall. The pictures were all over the room and I want to add more, more of his precious face, more of his beautiful picture body on the wall on my bed. Everywhere, I want my life to be covered by his angelic face and smile. I walked to my bed which had a pillow with his face, yes I have that much money to ask some one to do a special pillow for me to imagine it was him and might I say she did a good job on the pillow. I took a piture from my side table, a last perfect picture I got when we were children. As I traced his beautiful face with my fingers, his lips, cheek, his eye smile and his beautiful hair. I let him go but now I'm gonna bring him back, even if I have to go way out the line...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY!! I updated, hope you enjoy it, I wrote it a day ago but never finished it so now I finished it so here it is. I think it's okay, trying to make it mysterious but I think you guys know who it is aready, anyways I have something like cheerleading but it's like exercising but have to do it in a stadium, I don't know why but myy friend signed me up, anyway can u guys follow me on twitter and add me on fb. It's ur choice actually, if you have that is, and please please, recommand a shop to do a poster.

twitter:  https://twitter.com/#!/EZaireen

Facebok: Ellya Zaireen, (The one wearing sunglasses.) pls add me..