Baby It's A Cold World...

In Wonderland { H i a t u s }

I may seem cold but as they say-

 

Time is up-up-up~~ 

Jaeyoung's alarm went, she sighed turning in her bed to turn it off. Grudgily she got out of bed, her brown locks falling behind her back. She changed into her favorite sports wear, letting her hair down; picking up her sports bag filled with her new soccer shoes, a water bottle, towel, and her hair tye, her phone tucked in her pocket. Before she exited the house she left a note and checked the time, it was 5:30 in the morning. 

Locking the door of the apartment, she put on her sunglasses and headphones before she started jogging to her destination. Thoughts running through her slowly, planning out her photoshoots for each group as she recalled each group's 'image'. Jaeyoung's secret to success in her photoshoots is that she improves their image, altering it in a way but still keeping their style in mind. It sounds simple but it isn't so simple in figuring out how to theme the photoshoot.

Due to her being pre-occupied with her thoughts, she bumped into someone accidentally making her fall backwards onto her bottom. "Ow," She muttered, pulling down her headphones; the person she bumped into apologized and bowed, though what caught her attention was that this person covered their identity with a hat and sunglasses. Making a quick observation, Jaeyoung guessed that the person she bumped into was a guy. 

Shaking her head, Jaeyoung stood up dusting her pants off and adjusting the sling of her bag, "It's okay. My fault anyway, I wasn't looking, sorry." she said simply, with a quick bow as she started to walk away. But Mr.Fate had other plans for her later on...

 

 


"Finally," Jaeyoung mumbled as she placed her bag on one of the bleachers on the side of this secluded and small soccer field. Sitting down beside her bag, she took out her soccer shoes, quickly getting ready to play soccer; jogging in front of one of the goals, she placed the ball in front of her before stretching. After stretching she started to bounce the ball starting from her feet, to her knees and lastly to her head. Kick after kick, she did sending the ball into the goal. 

After her 21st kick, she bent down and rested her hands on her hands as she panted. Jogging to get the ball to kick it but right as she kicked the ball she fell to her feet; she twisted her ankle. Jaeyoung bit her lip in pain, massaging her ankle as best she could, though when she tried to move her foot, waves of pain ran through her. Suddenly, a blob of blond hair appeared in front of Jaeyoung's eyes, and the next thing she knew her ankle was being treated. Jaeyoung blinked continuously in mixed feelings, she was confused, shocked and worried. Who was this person? 

When her ankle was feeling better, the blondie finally lifted his head and smiled at Jaeyoung. "You're quite clumsy, aren't you?" He asked or more like stated, chuckling at her. Jaeyoung's eyes widened in surprise, a blush dusting her cheeks. 

"Y-you're the person I bumped into earlier?!" She exclaimed pointing at him unconsciously, the guy nodded in response. "Ohhh, thanks." She said, laughing nervously a bit. 

"You're welcome! I'm Ha Minwoo by the way," The guy-- Minwoo said smiling, as he held out his hand to shake. 

"I'm Han Jaeyoung," Jaeyoung said, shaking his hand with a small smile. They both stood up slowly, an awkward air around them. 

"You play soccer?" Minwoo asked, breaking the silence. Jaeyoung jumped a bit startled, nodding slowly. "I play too." He said smiling at her again.

"Really?" Jaeyoung asked curiously, he nodded grinning. Soon enough, they both were playing soccer, talking and joking in between. It was if they were friends for years, though they were friends for mere minutes. A few hours later, Jaeyoung noticed that it was nearing breakfast time as did Minwoo; he invited her to eat with him at some stall near the soccer field to which Jaeyoung agreed to. Slowly, they got to know each other a bit. 

Without her looking as Jaeyoung ate, too preoccupied with the food, Minwoo put his number in her phone and put her's in his. It seemed a bit creepy but the two felt comfortable with each other, like childhood friends. "Jaeyoung-ah, check your phone." Minwoo said, stifling his laughter; Jaeyoung blinked pausing, opening her phone she saw a text from... 'Awesome Minwoo-oppa', making her laugh out loud. 

"Ya! You got my phone without asking me?" Jaeyoung asked, raising her eyebrows as she pointed her chopsticks at him 'menacingly'.

Minwoo chuckled putting up both his arms in defeat, "Okay, you got me!" he exclaimed, sticking his tongue out playfully. Jaeyoung rolled her eyes as she laughed at how childish he was. She found out that he was four years older than her and that he was in a group called ZE:A or Children of Empire. After they finished eating their breakfast, they parted ways as they headed to their homes.

One New Text Message! Her phone alerted her with the ringtone of Message by MYNAME. 

From: Minwoo Oldie Oppa

Ya~ Be careful Jaeyoung-ah! There might be some random strangers or 
erts who will approach you.
 

Jaeyoung laughed upon reading his text; she changed his name to something more believing. 

-With Minwoo-

"Oh, I got a message." Minwoo mumbled, taking out his phone to read the message.

From: Jaeyoungie-ah

Ohhh, you mean like you oppa? Mehrong. Kkkk~


Minwoo pouted to himself upon reading it although he couldn't deny that it was true. Shaking his head, he chuckled and replied to her...


 

 

--"Don't judge a book by it's cover."