Moving Forward~

In Wonderland { H i a t u s }

Friendships that last an eternity, aren't those the best?

 

 

 

After days of travelling Jaeyoung finally arrived at her destination, Seoul, Korea; her birth country that she longed for. She gathered her luggage, walking out of Incheon Airport waiting for her ride. Suddenly, a beautiful girl stopped in front of her in a red ferrari; smiling up at Jaeyoung she waved. Jaeyoung smiled back, placing her luggage in the back seat before jumping in the shotgun seat, beside the beautiful girl. Once they arrived at an apartment complex, the two girls immediately hugged each other tightly. 

"Jae! I seriously missed you so much!"  The girl said pouting slightly at the older girl. She hadn't seen her best friend in years ever since she left for Miami. Jaeyoung smiled warmly, tears slowly escaping her eyes as she hugged the other girl tightly.

"I really missed you, Mi. I missed all three of you!" Jaeyoung mumbled in the girls clothes, the Seomi smiled softly patting her on the back, as her eyes teared as well. These two were like sisters along with their other two close friends. Jaeyoung had to go abroad when she was eight years old. She, Seomi, Hana and Nahee were childhood friends since they met in elementary. Seomi, Hana and Nahee were close friends since pre-school first but when Jaeyoung, all alone came in elementary; they befriended the seemingly spoiled and cold girl, later on becoming close friends, finding out that the girl was just shy and was really nice. Although now that Seomi is going to be a senior next year, Jaeyoung will be graduating from high school, Hana will be starting high school and their maknae, Nahee will be in high school next year; they still keep their memories of being children, along with their everlasting friendship.

After crying a bit, the two girls smiled brightly and headed into the apartment complex; bringing Jaeyoung's luggage in slowly. When all of the luggage was placed in Jaeyoung's new room, they immediately went to putting everything away, laughing and chatting all the way. 

"Aigoo~ I want to see maknae and Hana-ah already," Jaeyoung exclaimed letting out a tired sigh from unpacking, "Oh, when does our school start?".

"Yeah, me too." Seomi said with a nod of her head, huffing she fixed her hair, "School starts two months from now, Nahee's umma already got everything ready for you at the school.".

"I see, well let's eat. I'm thoroughly exhausted!" Jaeyoung mumbled but Seomi could still hear her, she stood up lazily and walked to the kitchen grabbing a granola bar; plopping down onto the comfy couch. Seomi shook her head chuckling, 'Old habits die hard.' she thought to herself before seating herself on the couch as well. The two then lazily wasted their day watching tv since their parents were both abroad. Music Bank then started playing, Jaeyoung being the bigger kpop fan watched with interest, exclaiming when ever her bias appeared. Seomi rolled her eyes at how childish her unnie was being, not really that big of a fan but still liked it. 

"Oh, it's that new boy group, B.A.P." Seomi stated pointing at the screen where B.A.P were performing Secret Love with Jieun of SECRET. Jaeyoung nodded, she loved their songs and couldn't wait for their next album. A ringtone of MYNAME's Message started playing alerting both girls, Jaeyoung lazily picked up her phone from the counter, where she left it, "Yoboseyo?" she asked through the phone. Jaeyoung nodded her head even though she knew the caller couldn't see, she answered when needed before ending the call. 

"Who was that?" Seomi asked turning to her older friend. Jaeyoung sighed and relaxed into the chair before turning to Seomi.

"Manager," Jaeyoung said plainly before continuing on watching the show. Seomi gave her friend a sympathetic look, turning her head back to the television. 

 

Later on after the two ate their lunch, Jaeyoung helped clean up before putting on her sweater and coat. Her manager had called, telling her that they had a meeting with her new boss. Seomi nodded, bidding her friend farewell with a sigh. Her friend was really working hard for her family and passion. Jaeyoung's family wasn't very rich and with Jaeyoung's father being hospitalized, they had no one to pay the bills. Jaeyoung and her older brother worked hard on paying off the hospital bills and everything, although her older brother was still a college student and needed to pay off his tuition and necessities as well; Jaeyoung decided to do part-time jobs and luckily after winning the competition she was able to get a high paying job which she loved. 

Jaeyoung gave her friend a hug before catching a cab, heading to her work place. She stared out of the window, memories flooding through her mind; cars, lights and people passing by in a flash. She moved back to her birth country after attending school in America, her auntie had insisted on her going there despite her wanting to stay in Korea. Her auntie, is a very rich person, she is very nice to Jaeyoung but she doesn't like her father, but her auntie wants her to be a model rather than a photographer. 

 

When she arrived at her destination, she paid the cab driver and entered the tall building. Seeing her manager waiting for her in the lobby, the two hurriedly entered the elevator. Walking briskly, the two knocked on the door of her new boss' office, entering it quietly after hearing him talk with someone. Jaeyoung who was brought up with manners, bowed respectfully at the two men and sat down after being told to with her manager. She had met her new boss before in Miami, since he personally offered the job, he was a nice fatherly figure, he even encouraged her to call him uncle; his name was Kim Taesu. 

"Jaeyoung-ah, glad you could make it! Did you have a nice flight?" Taesu said, smiling warmly at her. 

Jaeyoung smiled back and nodded, "Neh, I did. Khamsamida for asking Taesu-ahjussi." she said. He nodded back at her before facing the man across her.

"This is B.A.P's manager, Lee Hyukmin, his company has asked you specifically to photograph the members and assist them in their upcoming album." Taesu stated, as Hyukmin nodded with a smile. 'But, I'm haven't even done directing or assisting on albums yet!' Jaeyoung thought worriedly, "I told them you work very hard despite your age and that you'd be a great help in their upcoming album, since I know you always wanted to try directing." he said smiling at her.

"J-jinjja?! Khamsamida Taesu-ahjussi! I'll do my best!" Jaeyoung excitedly exclaimed bowing at the two, all three of them chuckled at her enthusiasm. 

"If it's alright with you, you may start work on Monday so you can rest over the weeked, since you just arrived." Hyukmin said smiling, he patted her head as he stood.

"Neh, khamsamida!" Jaeyoung said bowing again.

"Arasso, see you Monday Jaeyoung-ah. I'll talk to you again if we need anything then, goodbye." Hyumin said to all of them nodding his head in a small bow, which was returned by Jaeyoung's manager and boss. After that her boss and manager excused her, allowing her to explore the building and city so she can get used to her surroundings. When walked around the halls getting lost she saw the manager and immediately approached him bowing, but she blinked in shock realizing that he was with the members of B.A.P, she bowed again shyly at them. 

"Jaeyoung-ah, were you excused?" Hyukmin asked her kindly, smiling at her. She nodded with a small smile, she could feel the members staring at her. She played with her earring nervously, a habit of hers.

"Boys, she will be your photographer and assistant director for you album and photoshoots." He said turning to the boys who had shocked faces.

"Jinjja? She looks very young!" Himchan whispered to his manager, but Jaeyoung could hear him clearly. She stifled a laugh at his failed attempt to be discreet.

"Yes, she is. Jaeyoung-ah, you're how old?" Hyukmin asked turning to face her, she blinked her eyes in confusion but she then laughed softly.

"I'm turning 18 internationally," She said with a smile. The members 'awe-d' nodding their heads, they were shocked to find out that their photographer was this young. 

"You're so young!" Yongguk and Himchan exclaimed in shock, Jaeyoung chuckled and nodded. 

"But I think Zelo-ssi is even younger, neh?" She said smiling. The members nodded, confused as to how she knew.

"I am! How'd you know noona?" Zelo asked looking at her with curious eyes. Jaeyoung blinked at how cute he was, wanting to pinch his cheeks.

"I'm a fan," She said simply, smiling with her hand doing a peace sign. Himchan cooed and hugged the girl right away, "You're so cute~! Call me Himchan-oppa, arasso?!" he said pinching her cheeks. Jaeyoung blushed and blinked, she did not expect this reaction.

"U-uhm, arasso Himchan-oppa." Jaeyoung said blinking again, the members then pried off Himchan from her.

"Hyung! You can't just hug her right away, byuntae." Youngjae scolded his hyung. Zelo nodded beside him, shaking his head at his hyung.

"Yaa~ You might have scared her!" Yongguk exclaimed in a "scary" voice, which made Jaeyoung burst out in laughter. These guys were really funny and cute at the same time, she knew she'd enjoy working with them.

Daehyun then suddenly was beside her on her right and Jongup on her left, "Mianhe for our hyung's behaviour." Daehyun said sighing as he shook his head at his greasy hyung. "Our hyung tends to do that a lot." Jongup stated, patting Jaeyoung's head.

"Anniya, it's okay. Back in America it's pretty normal, since we normally hug our friends." Jaeyoung stated smiling up brightly at the two, making Daehyun blush slightly but it was hidden by his mask.

"Noona! You can speak English?!" Zelo suddenly appeared in front of her holding both her shoulders, as he grinned brightly. Jaeyoung nodded unsurely making him brighten up even more, "Neh, wae?" she asked.

"Noona~ You're my ideal girl!!!" Zelo exclaimed with a small wink, Jaeyoung blinked then laughed. She patted him on the head after stepping on her toes. 

"Aigoo~ Mianhe Zelo-ah but noona only goes for older guys." Jaeyoung said with a small laugh, making Zelo pout. The rest of the members laughed a bit, patting their maknae on the back.

"Our maknae got rejected!" Yongguk exclaimed laughing, Zelo who was pouting, glared at his hyung which was ignored. 

"Hmph," Zelo mumbled crossing his arms. Jaeyoung pouted and pinched his cheeks, "You know, you should meet my group of friends' maknae. She's about your age!" she said. Zelo nodded his head, mumbling an 'ok'.

"Well, I have to get going. I need to get to know the city more." Jaeyoung said with a bow; waving and smiling at them as she walked away.

"Wait! We can tour you around, it's better if you have a guide around, right hyung?" Daehyun exclaimed holding her by the shoulder making her turn around blinking.

"Jinjja? Aren't you guys busy with schedules?" She asked looking at their manager who smiled and shook his head. 

"Anniya, I think that'd be great. Their free for the day anyway." He said smiling, "Go have fun you guys.". The boys of B.A.P all cheered as they fixed their disguise and excitedly brought their new friend, Jaeyoung out of the building to explore the city.



 

It's always good to make new friends.