City of Lights!

In Wonderland { H i a t u s }

Sometimes it takes just a few hours of knowing someone---

Once they were all settled in B.A.P's big black van, the seating arrangement went as: Yongguk(Shotgun seat), Youngjae, Jaeyoung, Daehyun, then in the last row of seats: Zelo, Himchan, Jongup. The boys didn't want to put Himchan beside Jaeyoung, in case he might be too greasy which made Jaeyoung laugh. 'Seriously, these guys are hilarious' she thought. Through the drive, they pointed at different things that she should remember and places that might be helpful to her. They were a big help for her.

"Oh! Let's stop by the shopping plaza to get Jaeyoung-ah some things!" Himchan exclaimed, the rest of the members nodded their heads in agreement.

"E-eh? Are you guys sure? I mean, you don't have to!" Jaeyoung said blinking in shock. She didn't expect them to say that; they were sure full of surprises. 

"No-no-no! We want to," Yongguk said turning to her with his gummy smile. Jaeyoung sighed but smiled nonetheless, "Khamsamida." she said softly. The members all gave her a smile. When they arrived at the market, the boys fixed their disguise and guided Jaeyoung through the crowded plaza filled with mostly parents. Then Zelo and Himchan decided to make it a game, who ever could make Jaeyoung the happiest with one gift would win; the boys agreed eagerly much to Jaeyoung's protest.

"Jaeyoung-ah, you should time us." Youngjae said, Jaeyoung nodded with a small pout, not really wanting them to waste their money on her. "Go?" She said starting the timer, the members of B.A.P immediately rushed around the market going to different places. Jaeyoung blinked at how fast they moved, she sat down at a stall selling dokboki, buying some since it would be sometime until they were done; they were given thirty minutes to find this, "perfect" gift. Jaeyoung chatted with the lady who worked at the stall happily, she was a kind  and friendly woman in her late 40's. 

 

With Yongguk:

Yongguk was clueless on what to buy her, even though all of them just met her, they immediately clicked with her. She was easy to get a long with, she wasn't too girly. 'Aha!' he thought grinning, he had heard while they were pointing at a school with a soccer field that she loved to play soccer. He set out for a sports area, looking through items.

"She'll need these is she'll play," Yongguk said to himself holding a pair of soccer shoes that were at a pretty cheap price for soccer shoes. He grinned to himself showing his wide gummy smile, 'I'll probably win!' he thought proudly as he brought the shoes to a simple wrapping area, spotting Youngjae there as well.

 

With Zelo:

In a sweets store, Zelo's eyes roamed the different sweets that were around the place that he wanted to buy for himself as well. He looked at the different cakes, custards, cupcakes, macaroons and all kinds of sweets. Then something caught his eyes, it was a small tiramisu cake. Zelo immediately bought it with a big smile on his face, exiting the bakery he stopped just at the door; turning his head he rushed to buy some sweets for himself.

"It wouldn't hurt to buy some for myself would it?" He questioned himself cutely.


With Youngjae:


He walked through the plaza looking for a film store, 'She'd like a bag for her camera right?' he thought to himself; entering the store clueless on what most of the things were, since he didn't really study photography. Youngjae gazed around the shop with curious eyes. He saw a cute small bag for a big camera, which she probably used. He inspected it properly, checking to see if there were any faults or not; luckily, there weren't any. Youngjae picked up the bag bringing it to the man-in-charge, paying for it. 'I should probably wrap this,' he thought, heading towards the wrapping area.

"Brain!" Yongguk exclaimed patting Youngjae on the back, who was startled at his hyung. He slightly glared at his hyung for having no manners.

"Annyeong hyung," He said plainly, waiting for his gift to be done. He glanced at what his hyung had bought, but Yongguk hid the gift behind him; giving Youngjae his gummy smile.

"Yaa~ You can't see what I got her!" Yongguk said in what seemed to be a "menacing" voice, Youngjae just shrugged and took his already wrapped gift, giving his hyung a smile.

"Okay, okay! See you later hyung." He said before walking off to where they would meet up.

 

With Jongup:

Jongup being the second youngest, didn't really know what to buy his new noona. 'All girls like flowers, right?' he asked himself in his mind, walking towards a flower shop. The smell of flowers immediately struck him, the scent was really calming and sweet. He looked through all the flowers for anything that reminded him of Jaeyoung. A white lily then caught his eye, it looked plain but still pretty and it has an innocent feel to it; buying a small bouquet, he headed to the meet-up place. 

"Noona must like flowers~" Jongup exclaimed smiling, he was sure he'd win now.

 

With Himchan:

Himchan rushed to a cutesy girl shop, he tapped his chin staring critically at the items; making the store manager and customers there look at him strangely. Wasn't it unusual for a guy to look so seriously at the items in a girl store? He lifted some items, inspecting them before putting them down and continuing his quest to look for the "perfect" gift. He stuck his face near every item, his eyes boring into the eyes of another item. Himchan grinned to himself picking up the adorable panda with a smaller one attached to its back, he brought the stuffed toy to the cashier with a proud grin. 'Jaeyoung-ah will love this! And I will win~' Himchan thought to himself, laughing out loud; gaining stares from passer byers.

"Err, here's your change, sir." The cashier said, handing Himchan the change but he was still laughing to himself with a wide smirk. The cashier didn't know whether he had a weird for girl items or he was just insane, she didn't want Himchan to scare off the customers. 

"Oh, why thank you!" Himchan exclaimed, taking his change and the nicely wrapped gift. He practically skipped to the meet-up area; he didn't even realize that there were people giving him weird looks. Not like he'd care anyway.

 

With Daehyun:

Daehyun was just plain clueless; he wasn't sure what to get her at all. He walked blindly through the plaze, glancing every so often at the stores but none of them sparked any interest. He stopped in front of a small accessories store, entering it to see if any of them were "Jaeyoung-like", he figured since she was a photographer, she'd like cameras right? Daehyun saw a light green phone strap with a silver camera charm on it, he picked it up the package slowly, nodding to himself about his decision. He noticed that there were two of these phone straps in the package, one was mint green the other baby blue with a silver microphone. 'This is sorta coincidental, almost creepy.' Daehyun thought to himself raising his eyebrow at how jinxed it was. An elderly woman beside him suddenly tapped his shoulder, "Are you going to buy that for your girlfriend? It symbolizes a creative love, isn't it cute?" she asked him, smiling. 

Daehyun blinked but nodded, "Ah, neh but ahjumma this isn't for my girlfriend, she's just a friend." he answered her straightly.

The ahjumma blinked and smiled, "Oh~ You must like her then! Anyway, since you're a sweet young man I'll let you pick any of these necklaces for your girl! Don't worry their free~" she exclaimed taking out a tray of beautiful silver necklaces all with different designs. 

"Anniya, ahjumma it's okay." Daehyun said to her politely.

"Aigoo~ Just take one." The ahjumma said slightly pushing the tray towards him. Daehyun sighed and nodded his head.

 

Later on when all the boys bought the gifts and had them wrapped they headed to the meet up place where Jaeyoung was eating dokboki. The first to arrive was Zelo and Daehyun, who ended up laughing because of her expression. Her face was very red, tears were b, and she had two bottles of water in her hand. The nice lady who was selling the dokboki laughed as well, handing her another bottle of water.

"T-that was daebak! B-but hot!!!" Jaeyoung exclaimed pouting, before eating more. Youngjae and Himchan had arrived as well, and after them Jongup and Yongguk arrived; they all sat around the stall. 

"Aigoo~ Thank you, dear." The stall owner said smiling at the Jaeyoung, who returned the smile brightly. 

"No problem, ahjumma!" Jaeyoung said, the boys also ordered their dokboki, eating it calmly while Jaeyoung glared at them because she was the only one who drank lots of water. After eating carefully so no fans would spot them, they all headed to a small park to rest, forming a circle on the grass; the boys put their gifts in the middle of the circle while Jaeyoung closed her eyes.

"You can open your eyes now," Youngjae said to which Jaeyoung complied by opening her eyes to see prettily wrapped gifts, "Open each one, then tell us which one you like the best!" Himchan continued, grinning. Jaeyoung nodded taking the flowers first, she loved the flowers. She placed them on her lap with a bright smile. Next she opened a box, to see a pair of black soccer shoes; her eyes widened in shock making her grin widely. Jaeyoung then opened another gift, to see a bag to place her heavy camera, just what she needed. She then opened another gift, to see a small tiramisu cake, 'I bet Zelo-ah got me this one.' she thought laughing softly, making Zelo grin; thinking he won. Then a packaged was pushed in front of her in a rush, surprising her, she looked up to see Himchan looking away nervously making her stifle a laugh; 'This one was obviously from Himchan-oppa.' she thought while opening it to see an adorable stuffed panda, which she cuddled. 

"It's so cute~" She cooed hugging the stuffed animal to her chest tightly. Himchan grinned proudly, whispering to s that he had won but was stopped by Yongguk bonking him on the head with a closed fist which made everyone laugh at Himchan's misery. 

Lastly, she opened a small package to see a cute phone strap with a camera which she hastily attached to her phone with a smile. The members waited anxiously for her answer, which made her grin playfully. "The winner is~" She said very slowly.

"Tell them already that I won!" Himchan exclaimed patting her on the head.

"The winner is Yongguk-oppa!" Jaeyoung said doing a 'mehrong' expression at Himchan.

"M-mwoh?!" He exclaimed pinching her cheeks as he stretched them. The members laughed again at him, Yongguk patting him on the back, "Aigoo~ Don't be a sore loser!" he said grinning.

"Yeah!" Jaeyoung tried to say but it came out as a, 'Nyegh' because Himchan was still stretching her cheeks. 

"Hyung, I think you should let her cheeks go." Jongup said pointing at Jaeyoung who was pouting and glaring. Himchan let go of her cheeks glaring back as she rubbed her red cheeks. Suddenly, she was glomped from the back by two girls making her fall onto the grass. The members exclaimed in shock and concern as they watched what happened. 

"UMMMAAAA!!" The two girls screamed crying making Jaeyoung turn and cry as well, hugging the two tightly. The boys stayed in their places clueless, after the girls stopped crying, Jaeyoung blinked and immediately faced the members shyly.

"M-mianhe, these are my two close friends who I haven't seen in a long time," Jaeyoung said motioning her hands to the two girls.

"Annyeonghase yo, Yong Hana imnida." A cute petite girl said bowing with a small wave, the members bowed as well. Jongup gave her an enthusiastic wave with a bright smile as did Zelo and Himchan.

"Annyeonghase yo, Choi Namhee imnida but just call me Nahee." A tall but baby-faced girl said bowing with a small smile that made a very cute maknae blush especially when she spoke in English, "Their B.A.P, right?" she asked Jaeyoung in English, turning her head to the older girl; Jaeyoung nodded with a smile patting Nahee's head.

"Annyeonghase yo! B.A.P imnida!" B.A.P introduced themselves as a group, since the two girls were fans as well.


 

 

---to click immediately.