Big Bang and Fan's love - Chapter 2

Big Bang and Fan's Love

#To-Do List

1) Complete my studies within two years

2) Learn Korean

3) Improve vocal strength

4) Practice singing all big bang songs

5) Improve dancing skills

6) Earn as much money as possible

7) Go to Korea

 

"Go to korea?! What? Jazzy you're going to go to Korea and stay there forever?"

She announced this news she had decided. Nobody could accept this. She was so determined to go to Korea. No one could stop her from doing so. She worked while studying and earned as much money as she could. During this period, she had to practice dancing and singing all day. Not even a day where she could sit down and relax. She was so busy. Finally, she graduated and found a higher-paying job. She worked full-time and after 2 years, she finally saved up more than enough money to immigrate to Korea. Despite her parents' disagreement, she still head on with her plan and flew to Korea. 

When she reached Korea, she was in a lost. She felt so lonely. She wanted to cry so badly but still continued with her plan bravely. She knew she had to do this. She have to. She went to book a hotel for herself and went to this company,

YG ENTERTAINMENT

Everybody was so busy at that point of time and no one was there to assist her. Finally a secretary came and provided assistance. Jazzy requested to meet YG President. 

"I'm very sorry but the President is currently having an important meeting. He can't leave until the meeting ends. Why not you come back another day as this meeting might last for a few hours."

Noooo I can't do that. I must see him by today. I can't waste anymore time. I've waited for years, just another few more hours doesn't matter. 

That was what she thought to herself. She wanted to see the President so badly. But why?