Big Bang and Fan's love - Chapter 1

Big Bang and Fan's Love

The very moment when she realised that she was attracted by T.O.P, she started to research on big bang unknowingly. She researched their names, and rewatched the entire bigbang special running man with a greater understanding of bigbang's members. She realised that she had even more fun watching it the second time as compared to the first time. She couldn't stop herself from laughing whenever any member does anything dorky. As time passes quickly, it was already night time. She spent 5 hours researching on bigbang, their debut times, their mvs and finally rewatching their running man episode. It was then she decided to go to sleep and listen to music, just like her daily routine. The first song that was played was Haru Haru. Before she know the existance of big bang, she did not know who the artiste of Haru Haru was. After she heard the vocal, she then realised, all along her favourite song was actually sung by Big Bang! 

She immediately jumped out of her bed, on her laptop and watched their haru haru mv. She cried. The storyline was too saddening for her to handle. She could not control her tears. It was the one and only time where she cried for a video. She was all along a strong girl who never get touched no matter how sad, how touching a show/story can be. Unknowingly, she put herself into the female character's shoe and imagined it. She couldn't take it and broke down even further. That was then she realised she had fallen for Big Bang. But she didn't consider herself as a VIP. She was not crazing over bigbang to the extend yet. 

"Wow fantastic baby ~ Boom Shakalaka ~ Boom Shakalaka ~" 

She found this song really familiar. Where did she hear it from? Running man. Again, she watched the mv and danced along to the song. Listening to the song repeatedly as she fell for it upon first hearing. Every song from bigbang captured her attention. Till one day she went crazy over bigbang. She bought different types of posters from Comics Connection which caused her SGD 500+. She had a total of 50 posters. She bought bigbang poker cards and just everything that was related to bigbang. She rushed home then and pasted the poster all around her room. It became a bigbang room. Charismatic guys looking at her everytime, at any angle. She was still not happy with it. She wanted to show her passion toward bigbang. She wanted to prove to herself that she is a VIP. This was then when she started to watch all the mvs all over again and screenshot each and part of a video. In total, she "captured" 400 pictures of bigbang by herself. Jazzy was so proud of herself. 

This was then she declare "I am a fan of BigBang. I am a true VIP. I love Bigbang for who they are."

She became a VIP. She could not control herself from entering the kpop world. A girl who once thought it was pointless to be fans is now the biggest fan of BigBang. "What's the point in being a fan when you can't even be noticed by them? I rather spend time to figure out my prince charming than craze over idols." That was one of her philosophies in life. She was very persistant about this point. And yes until now she is still persistant. She would spend time to figure out who her prince charming it. She would not do something that has nothing to do with her future prince charming. What is she going to do?

 

Will she then give up on bigbang since she's so persistant? Would she find a way out of this philosophy? Would this teenage give up on her philosophy which was with her ever since she turned mature?