Sure enough

My sweet puppy chu life with you

nine months after the wedding you were rushed into the hospital, you were nine months pregnant with two babies, you had a little girl and a little boy..named Heyeon and Ran best of both worlds you'd say?

Well aside from the nights with zero to no sleep, endless feeding, playing with the babies, making them stop crying and other things all was good, Kevin worked as a replacement manager at PPL until you were fit enough to work again and the kids went to the daycare.

It was a good life, you arranged with the owners of PPL that the location that you were running would close a little earlier each day so you two could spend enough time with the kids and have a little time with yourself aswell, everyone and I mean literally every big honcho at PPL had kids so they could understand where you were coming from.

And every few weeks they'd stay at either of their grandparents houses, giving Kevin and you a time to relax for a while and be you know cuddly sweetness etc. during those days either of you would arrange a picknick or a day relaxation at a spa something to help you unwind a bit and something you could enjoy together..

Now let's ...Fast forward to two years later. Where the two kids are now officially 3 years old. of age, going to kindergarthen, Kevin and yourself went to pick them up after work.

" Heyeon! Ran! We came to pick you up!" The two of you sang as you walked up to the Kindergarthen, yeah you were young parents, but you never regretted a thing, you worked hard and made sure to make time for the entire family, it was a truely blessed life.. and you couldn't have been happier.

" Umma! Appa!!"  The two little kids came running and literally jumped into your arms, even though most of the mothers looked down on the two of you for getting kids at such a young age, they couldn't deny that you were doing a good job at raising them, Heyeon expressed talent in drawing at this age already while Ran was quite atlethic for his age, both were polite and never raised a hand against another aside from each other of course but that's what siblings were for.

Three angels..you married one and gave birth to two...and in their eyes you were their angel.

The end

 

A/N: ...OK THAT WAS THE END of the puppy chu series X_X! hope you liked it