For your happiness pup

My sweet puppy chu life with you

" Keviiiiiin..wake uuuuuuuuuuuup" You smiled as you saw Kevin still asleep in bed, it was his birthday and you had gotten up early to make breakfast for him.

As you were standing there with the cart filled with food you slowely saw him wake and sit up" ....hmmm..can't we sleep a bit longer? why get up so early?" 
" Because I had to make breakfast....you know what day it is?" You asked him as you hugged him.

Still sleepy he shook his head rubbing his eyes, you leaned over to him to whisper" It's your birthday" He turned to you slightly blinking"Really?" 

" Happy birthday Kevin!' You glomped him him falling back onto the bed" Hey! Unfair ! I was still half asleep" He tried to grab you to take revenge, but you slipped past his arms and hopped back to the cart" Nu uuuh!" 

" Heeeeeeeee....I made breakfast for you! And after that I'll take you somewhere ok?" You leaned over pecking him on the cheek, a smile now on his face as he kissed you back" Hmm..alright jagiya.....so where we going after breakfast?" 

" hmm..You'll find out" 

" awww you're making me curious.....tell me!" You shook your head" Nope, finish your breakfast before it gets cold ok? I'll go take a shower' You gave him another kiss before heading to the shower, He was so cute when he was all hyper, your cute sweetheart.

within an hour the two of you were in your car and heading to the secret location.

" Soooo are you going to tell me where we're going?" kevin asked you, still attempting to figure out where you were taking him, you just shook your head as you drove" Nope...not getting it out of me." 

After about half an hour of driving and Kevin's curiousity you arrived at the place,you untied his blindfold.

" The zoo? really?" He chuckled a bit"  A bit childish don't you think?" you pouted"Well you said you wanted to go again!" 

He laughed and shook his head"I know I know let's go" He took your hand as the two of you got out of the car and walked into the zoo together.

Meanwhile at your place, Kevin's friends and his mother were getting the place ready for the surprise party.
You had been calling with the for the past couple weeks deciding how you were going to do this and made sure you were all up to throwing a surprise party for him.
So in the meanwhile that you two were on a date they'd get all the decorations out of hiding and decorate the place,set the snacks out and other things, they had to hurry though since they only had a couple hours.
They ran around the house decorating making sure everything was the way they planned it.

Back at the zoo You and Kevin were walking around looking at the animals,taking pictures together and feeding the animals, it was just..a cute innocent date.
But something seemed to be bothering Kevin as he kept looking at his cellphone and after each time he did he seemed sadder.

"What's wrong Kevin?" You tilted your head.

" .No one called to wish me a happy birthday...I know my friends are all busy but you'd atleast expect my mom to do so right?" He slightly sighed.

You hugged him and smiled' I bet they'll call later! I mean the day isn't even over..and don't let that get you down ok?It's your birthday after all!...wanna go look at the cuddly animals?" Kevin nodded.

A few hours past as you tried to cheer Kevin up but he seemed really upset..so after a few more attempts you finally gave up and the both of you headed for home.

The guys hearing your car coming into the street quickly turned off the lights hiding everwhere,they didn't expect you home so soon already so they were quite taken by surprise.

You parked the car and walked into the house with Kevin"...Do I smell Nacho's?" Kevin blinked and looked around for the lightswitch,when all his friends and his mother jumped out of their hiding place yelling"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!" 

" For me?!? Really? You are too much!" He turned to you" YOu knew of this?" 

" Duh she planned the entire thing!" 

" With our help" His mother smiled" Happy birthday son." 

" You guys..." He hugged you first,then his mom then his friends who popped a birthday hat onto his head.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday dear Kevin, Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Kevin!"they all clapped, The surprise was a success Kevin didn't suspect a thing the entire day.

As everyone was chatting while you were getting more snacks Kevin walked over and hugged you" Sweetie I'm sorry for earlier today" He murmered" I shouldn't have gotten so upset..thank you..for everything" He pecked you on the cheek

" Sorry I couldn't tell you, I just wanted your birthday to be a special surprise for you" You smiled'ALright everyone! Present time! time to give Kevin his presents!" You walked back with some nuts and bags of chips, everyone got their gifts out, you aswell.

His mother gave him a new book that he wanted, his friends all pitched in to give him some new Nikes...and then it was time for your gift, it was a sweater with I love you on it.

" Awwww your wife gave you a sweater" Some of his friends laughed a bit, your face turning red in the progress,Thank you you, It's perfect" He smiled and pecked you on the cheek" Thank you..and she's still my girlfriend don't go pressuring her into things" He glared a bit.

" M-mianhae" they bowed.

" I-its ok Kevin, I didn't feel pressured..thank you for defending me though" You smiled holding hands with him.

The party continued till pretty late into the night, filled with laughter and off pitch somewhat drunk singing.