An addition to the family...wait say what now?!?

My sweet puppy chu life with you

A couple of days after Kevin's birthday while you two were at work a woman walked into PPL holding the most adorable kitten you had EVER seen!

It was a fluffy grey kitten with green eyes that was more Fluff then kitten, it seemed to be quite confused as to why it was brought to the store.

" Welcome to PPL, how may I help you?" You said as you smiled at the woman.

The woman slightly snorted" I have come to return this kitten, I have grown tired of this little mongrel, it does nothing aside from eat, sleep and shed hair, I've tried to  train it but it's simply to stupid to listen!" The woman said putting the Kitten on the counter" I wish for a different, smarter pet" 

You frowned, not liking the woman's behavior" I can take the kitten back..without charge HOWEVER, if you truely see pets as simple accessoiries I am going to have to ask you to leave, We sell pets to people who want to put time in them and shower them with love not to treat them as a toy or accessory!' You glared at the woman.

" BUT I'M THE CUSTOMER! THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!" 

and now you really had it with this woman, you gave her a sweet yet frightening smile" I am the manager of this store and If the customer is one that plays with animal's lives that customer can be charged for negligence...please leave.." 

The woman now completely baffled yet frightened by your calm comeback turned and simply wobbled out the door like the rich tomato she was.

Kevin walked over placing a kiss on your forehead' YOu handles that well Jagiya....I don't get why she'd get rid of such a cute little kitten, she's so adorable" He picked her up from your arms and cuddled with it" You poor thing..we'll get a good home for you I promise" He smiled and walked to the back to get her some food" You can go have your lunchbreak if you want Jagiya I'll mind the store." 

You nodded and went out to have your lunchbreak, however when you came back you noticed something, The kitten wasn't there." Kevin, where's the kitten?" 

|" Oh! well during your lunchbreak a family came and bought her!" Kevin smiled" She must've been the luckiest kitten in the world I'm sure they'll be good to her!" 

You nodded' oh ok, well good for her.." for some reason you couldn't help but feel dissapointed that that cute little ball of fur was gone that fast, but you pushed it aside saying in your head that you were happy that she found new owners.

When Kevin had gone for his lunchbreak you slightly sighed, it being a weekday it wouldn't get busy until 3-4 in the afternoon, you had already checked the supplies, even labled them on expiration date and played with some of the pets cleaning the cages and the entire shop, the entire shop was so clean you could eat off of the floor even though its not reccomended.

" Im back from lunch sweetie...wow..you did this in half an hour? were you bored?" Kevin blinked at how clean the place was" you, Is everything alright?" He hugged you, his head on your shoulder, he knew that whenever you were excessivly cleaning you were upset, last time that happened was when you thought you lost the earrings kevin won for you at a fair, you literally cleaned the entire house from top to bottom back then.

" ....Nothing just surprised is all..ne what you want for dinner today?" You asked him.

" hmmm...Curry!! Your curry is the best" 

A small smile appeared on your face" ...alright then curry it is, we have what we need for it anyways, sooo mild..spicy..or extra spicy?" 

" Surprise me!"  He laughed with you.

Later that day..when you arrived home, you went into the kitchen to start preparing dinner,Kevin didn't come with you today since he offered to close the shop so you could go home early and get some rest before dinner, wasn't he such a thoughtful boyfriend? You were sure you made a right choice.

after half an hour or so you heard the door open" Oh just in time! Dinner's ready" 

But you didn't hear anyone walk in, just the small sound of something small walking around

You blinked' KEvin?" 

No reply..and this time the small sound sounded right behind you until it stopped..

" Mew!' 

As you turned around you saw a familiar creature, the little fluffy kitten you got in the store today" Little one..what are you doing here?"  You picked it up" ..hmm? A bell?"  On the bell around its neck it had the words: OPEN ME

You blinked thinking this was going to be a joke from Kevin, so carefully you opened the tiny bell for a note to roll out and inside the bell was a ring, on the note it said: Will you marry me, and let this be the kitten to be raised among our future kids?

Your mouth fell open from surprise" .....omo.." You took the ring out and looked at it" it was a small beautiful ring...

 "Took me a while to teach her how she had to walk" 

Kevin walked over to you closing the door behind him"  Well..will you marry me?" 

" OF course you silly!" You embraced him" Of course..you didn't even have to ask.." 

" You already made me the happiest man in the world, now let me make you the happiest woman in the world for the rest of your life" He kissed your hand softly"  I swear on my heart, to protect you..and love you..forever" 

 

A/N: AWWWWW AINT THAT SPECIAL!?! XD