it's all for you my sweet puppy

My sweet puppy chu life with you

It's been six months since you two started working together, you with your cute boyfriend Kevin and what a life it has been so far.


On Valentine's day he made a romantic dinner for the two of you, spaghetti with meat balls, as desert there was pocky and then the two of you watched cutsey movies together including letters to Juliet, You've got Mail and other movies till you fell asleep on the couch cuddled together in a skyblue blanket with hearts printed on it.

On several occasions you would do chores together like cleaning the house and sometimes that ended up in a foamfight, thus the house ending up messier then it already was and then you had to clean up an even BIGGER mess together, but aslong as you two were together it was fine.

Sometimes during dinner you would feed each other,yes..your were truely happy with Kevin, sweet sweet Kevin.

A smile appeared on your face as you remembered those things and Today..You were shopping because Kevin's birthday was coming up and you were determined to get a good gift for him.


For the past few weeks you snuck out during your lunch break to go to some stores in search of a present for Kevin, HOWEVER nothing you found was ever good enough in your eyes.
It was too plain, too chique, too: I won't even touch it, too Ugh...Honestly everything in the stores was completely....Not what you wanted as a birthday present for him and now you HAD to find something because his birthday was the next day.

So you were literally running all over the place in search of a perfect birthday present, you had a few hours left before the stores would close.
You ran into stores, looked at every little thing and would storm out just as fast when they didn't have anything that you thought was right for it.

Finally in the last store you walked into you found the perfect gift...you looked up the perfect color ,paid for it and had it wrapped.

Kevin's gift. Aquired.
Another thing of the list, you already had a whole day planned out for the two of you to celebrate it but also knew you couldn't help yourself but throw a party for him...now just to make sure that he wouldn't find out, even though he looked really innocent he was quite clever making it hard for you to keep things a secret...so Onto the next task on your list: Keep Kevin busy until the party.