deux

Endlessly

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the late post.. i have been busy and now my shin hurts! I had to run :(

*****************************************

SM Restaurant

Yoochun can’t seem to find Junsu at all.  Maybe he was hiding from Yoochun.

“What are you looking for?”  Changmin asked startling Yoochun from the back.

“Oh! No one.  I am looking for no one” Yoochun answer as he turn around

“Junsu. That who you are looking for” Changmin knew the answer already.

“How did you know?”  Yoochun asked Changmin.

“I haven’t see you looking at my brother wayyy longer then you should” Changmin told Yoochun with a whisper. “It’s ok. I’ll keep it a secret” Changmin assures Yoochun.

“Thanks. Kid” Yoochun shocked Changmin’s head with his hand before he leave to assist his assigned table.

Yoochun lefts Changmin alone, dumbfounded in the middle of the kitchen.

Changmin assumed that Yoochun is in love with Junsu.

It is true that he have caught Yoochun looking at Junsu.

Now that the feelings were confirmed, Changmin doesn’t know what to now.

Changmin is shocked to his core.  The only person he can trust doesn’t seem to care about him.  Not the way he does.

Changmin sighed.

“Why are you sighing about?” Kibum ask startling Changmin.

“Nothing man. Nothing. What are you doing here?”  Changmin replied back to Kibum.

“I felt like ditching class.  Why aren’t you there?” Kibum shoot back another question.

“I didn’t feel like going.  How did you know I would be here?” Changmin walked toward the entrance door wanting to leave the restaurant.

“Cause Yoochun is here.”  Kibum stated simply without taking any second to think of it.

“Shhh! What with you spilling all the secrets?”  Changmin shushed Kibum with his index finger on his lips.

Kibum toke a seat near the window as Changmin follow him.

“Sorry about that.  How you been?” Kibum asked.

“I am doing fine.  Oh! Let me copy your notes” Changmin said.

AVEC Building

Yunho suggested that they should go to SM Restaurant.

Yunho knows Jaejoong works there.

He knows for sure that Jae is going to help him get a good seat especially if he knows that Yunho is bringing his girlfriend over.

“ Hyoyeon! The car is ready! Let’s go!” Yunho said as he went back to get her from his office after getting is car.  “Oh! And could you tell the staff that the meeting is reschedule for tomorrow, Donghae?

Yunho told his secretary, Donghae, to do before he reached his arm to the sitting Hyoyeon.

“Good! I am hungry! Let’s go Oppa!”  Hyoyeon toke the reaching arm.

“Bye Donghae! Go on a date you were going to have with that lady of yours” Yunho smiled at Donghae.

“Yea. I should.” Donghae replied with a sad smile.

Yunho just smile and walks Hyoyeon out the door heading to Jaejoong’s restaurant.

************************

Please Comment :)