un

Endlessly

A/N: I will update every Wednesday and Saturday. That should give me time to write the story.  Unless i say something like Final test are coming or something...

Oh! I am not sure this story will be rated. soo Let's see how it will go k? Bare with me here. Sorry the pic is long.. Ain't he soo cute?????

************************************************************

SM Restaurant

"Aish!"  Jae shocks his head after taking a break.

"Still hate that chick?" Jae heard from the back as he walks toward the backdoor"

"Yea.  I really don't see what Yunho see in her.  She is a ing two face .”

Jae only swears when he is really mad and his coworker, Yoochun, knows this.

"What did she do now?" Yoochun question Jae.

"I heard that she is cheating on Yunho with Donghae" Jae answer as he walks through the door.

They have been working with each other for awhile now.

Yoochun is the one that helped him find this job even though he is hated by the boss's son, Junsu.

Jae has been working for Mr. Xiah (the boss) for a month now.

Jae likes working at the restaurant.

The tips are awesome!

Being blessed with his amazing body, he gets more tips then his coworkers.

"Ahhh! How is that a problem to you?"  Yoochun whisper as he grape a notepad from Changmin.

Changmin hand one to Jae and smiled.  “Here you go. Unni"

"Yah! Don't call me that!"  Jae looked at Changmin

Jae is ticked and Changmin knows that.  But Jae doesn't seem to be able to stay mad at Changmin at all no matter what Changmin did.

Changmin giggled as he ducks Jae's hand which was trying to grape him. Fortunately, it was out of reach.

Since Changmin already learn how Jae would react, he is safe.

Jae just smiled and turns his attention back to Yoochun with a 'Seriously? Seriously?’ face. 

"Oh right! I forgot" Yoochun looked at Jae's face and knew immediately.

"Yeah.  Of course you did.  You are all wrapped with getting Junsu to like you that you even forget your roommate’s secret" Jae said with a shaking head.

Yoochun looked down to the floor and muttered, “Sorry! But Man! Junsu is hardheaded person. But he is so cute. *smiles* Anyway…What are you going to do about it?

Jae sighed as he told Yoochun. "Nothing”

“I think you should just tell him."  Yoochun suggested as he scan across the restaurant. “Do you really want to see him suffer?”

Avec Building

Yunho was in his office when the phone rang.

“Yes?”

“Mr. Jung.  Ms. Kim is here and wishes to come in” his secretary chimed in.

Yunho smiled “Yeah.  Let her in”

Within a minute, Yunho saw the door opens and soon appears his girl comes in and greeted him with a huge smile.

“Hi! Oppa! How are you?” the lady walks into Yunho’s awaiting arm.

“I am doing well.  I miss you though” Yunho said hugging her tighter.

“I miss you too.  So where are we going for dinner?” she questioned Yunho.

“Well, Ms. Kim, Where would you like to go?” Yunho let her go, so he can check his planner and cancel his meetings.

******************************************************************

??

Comment are appreciated