Trois

Endlessly

 

“Excuse me!” Jae heard a voice familiar from behind.

He turns around and saw Yunho.

He smiled at Yunho “Hi Yu- Mr. Jung! How are you?”

“Mr. Jung? Why so formal?” Yunho asks his best friend.

“Silly! I am working. You are my customer; I have to treat you with respect.” Jae said giggling.

“Are you saying that you don’t respect me if we are outside of your work place?” Yunho questions with a serious look.

The look on Yunho’s face make Jae giggles even more.

“Yah! Don’t just giggle there. Fine us a seat!” Yunho screams at Jae.

“Us?” Jae’s smile was turned upside down.

“Yeah. Me and my girl Hyoyeon.” Yunho said pointing at Hyoyeon waiting at the front desk.

“oh... Her.” Jae said with a sad voice.

“Yeah. Can you find a private spot? That would help.” Yunho said without taking notice of Jae’s voice.

“Umm Sure. Please wait for a moment. And I will try to find a seat for you and your date.” Jae’s tone was back to being formal again.

Jaejoong left to check if there was opening for them.

Yunho went to Hyoyeon and whisper something to make her giggle.

Soon Jae came back and said, “Mr. Jung, Please follow me”.

Yunho and Hyoyeon follow Jae hand in hand. Yunho without any notice of Jae’ attitude was making joke that make Hyoyeon to giggle.

Jae’s POV

That ! She even has the gut to show up! She knows that I know about her cheating. Why isn’t she telling Yunho? That is not fair for him.

Poor Yunho what will he do when he finds out?

“Here are the menus. Please call for me when you are ready to order.” Jae said to them after handing them the menu.

Even though I want to kill her at the moment, I can’t. Unfortunately I can’t, I am still at work and no weapon. AISH! She is so annoying.

How can she live with that guilt? Should I tell Yunho? Will he believe me?

End of Jae’s POV

The whole night was a mess for Jae. All he could think of was Yunho. He wonders what Yunho is doing now.

‘Probably taking that girl home. Or he... no don’t think about it.... Don’t’

Jae had make a decision on what he is goanna do with Hyoyeon. He is going to be nice. But he will have to get more proves for Yunho to believe him.

Then he will tell Yunho. Or Jae can hope that all of the lying and sneaking will be exposed herself later.

Nahh! Jae rather takes this matter into his hand. Won’t that be better?

There is a question on his mind, ‘Why would you cheat on Yunho?’ Yunho treats her if she was fragile.

Why does she need Yunho for?

“I must find that out!” Jae said his thought out loud.

“Find out what?” Junsu said causing Jae to jump.

“Aish! Su! Don’t do that!” Jae said.

Su said “You have been pacing back and forth for awhile till you said something. Hyung didn’t you notice me coming in?”

“oh! I was? sorry... I didn’t notice at all.” Jae said trying to hide his embarrassment.

“It's ok. What are you thinking about?” Su inquired. Mostly likely, Jae is goanna tell Su any way. So what’s wrong with asking?

“*sigh* nothing kid nothing” that was all Jae could say at the moment.

‘I don’t want to lie to Su. I rather not tell him at all.’ Jae thought as we walks away.

‘I wonder what he is talking about. hmm’ Su wonder as he scans for Yoochun.

“Good. He isn’t here.” Su signed.

“Who isn’t?” Su heard from a voice he is trying to stay away from.

“Umm.... M-My dad” Su lied. ‘Damn it! I thought he wasn’t here’

“Oh!” Yoochun sigh as he receives an answer that he wasn’t expecting.

“So... I wanna ask....”

“Got to go. See ya!” Su cuts Yoochun off and went running somewhere.

“When are you goanna let me ask?” Yoochun whispered to himself not knowing that Changmin was listening to their conversation.

Changmin decide to ask, “Ask what question?”

That startled Yoochun. “Minnie! You scared me! Don’t do that.”

“Sorry! Just curious. That’s all. Hey! Let’s have some dinner! I am hungry!”

Mentioning food make Changmin happy. “All Right! Let’s eat!”

They both headed to the employee’s canteen

They walk with question on their mind, one on how to receive someone’s heart, while the other one thought of how to keep his enemy away.

How will they do it?