Is This Real?

No Way Out

Okay, so I know there are a lot of mistakes. If you would mind telling me where, I'd really appreciate it!! And please, I'm begging for comments!! I want to know what you guys think of this ok??

 

"Can I help you?" Her voice filtered through the still room. She stood in the doorway to her hotel room, her left arm supporting her body on the open door.

Speaking formally back to the young woman, the man in the well ironed gray suit said, "I'm looking for Lee Kyu Ra."

The girl nodded, "I'm Kyu Ra. What can I help you with?" She still wasn't used to her Korean name. She was much more used to hearing her Chinese name, as she had been living there for several years.

"I'm here to discuss a contract your adoptive parents need to fulfill. If Lee Jin Ae is here, it will save us some time." The man motioned his hand to the briefcase at his feet.

Kyu Ra stepped away from the door, inviting the lawyer into her temporary hotel room. "One moment please," she said after he was in the sitting room. Kyu Ra walked to a bedroom and knocked on the door before entering. "Yah, Jin Ae, a lawyer is here to see us. And my vocabulary is running thin." Jin Ae glanced up from her bed and chuckled softly. She stood, smoothing out the wrinkles from her white button-up shirt and black jean shorts. Her long black wavy hair was pulled into a high pony tail, obviously having annoyed the older girl.

Kyu Ra walked passed the mirror in the room to allow her older sister to pass her. She glanced at her reflection, criticizing herself again. She had long golden blonde hair that was pin straight, not beautifully waved like Jin Ae's. Kyu Ra, taller as she was, was chubbier than her sister, and her nails were slowly growing out from the last time she had nervously bitten them. Kyu Ra hated showing showing off too much of her skin, so she usually wore jeans and a button-up shirt or tank top.

Kyu Ra, being American, was unique to have the midnight blue eyes she did. She had always been teased for having unique qualities and looking so odd. Her parents had been such kind people, but they had died in a car accident when Kyu Ra was nine. She was then adopted by a Korean couple who moved from America to China, where their two daughters Jin Ae and Kyu Ra studied until they graduated high school. Their parents had moved back to Korea when Jin Ae, who was three years older than Kyu Ra, entered high school. The girls supported themselves for the six years their parents left them in China.

After Jin Ae graduated, she made several long trips to Korea to help their parents out. When Kyu Ra graduated, Jin Ae was the first to move to Korea. Kyu Ra had to spend a year studying the language before her parents would allow her to move to Korea. It had only been three days since Kyu Ra had come to Korea, and her Korean vocabulary had been stretched very thin, very often.

She then heard the soft rumble of Jin Ae's coughing, she was just getting over a bad chest cold. Kyu Ra ran her fingers through her hair, preparing herself for the coming headache. She smoothed out her dark, fitting jeans and tugged on her black button-up shirt to straighten it. She ran her right index finger over her mother's necklace. An amethyst stone set into a pure gold teardrop shape, the amethyst was outlined by small diamonds, and it hung from a small pure gold chain.

Kyu Ra walked out of the room and sat next to Jin Ae on the couch, across the coffee table from the lawyer. The man gave a small smile to the girls before saying, "My name is Park Ji Sung. Your parents have gone into financial instability and have struck a contract with the people they owe the money to. I was hired to finalize the contract and explain what needed to be explained to all who it applies to," he paused for a bit to allow Jin Ae to translate his words to Chinese for Kyu Ra's benefit. He continued with a solemn face, "I'm not in agreement with what the contract says, but it is not my business."

He pulled out a copy of the contract and summarized, "The contract states that 'the Lee family debt will be lifted by handing over full custody of Lee Jin Ae and Lee Kyu Ra to YG Entertainment.' This means that you both belong to YG Entertainment now. You will most likely be kept as maids for one of YG's groups. This also means that the CEO of YG Ent. has full control of what you do, as if you-you're slaves. I'm sorry to inform you that the contract can only be modified or broken by the CEO of YG Ent." He stopped to let Jin Ae finish translating the depressing news to Kyu Ra.

Kyu Ra glared at the contract with hatred as she let reality sink in. They were going to be slaves to some prissy band. Jin Ae had her head in her hands, obviously in thought. Ji Sung sighed in defeat and finished, "Yang Hyun Suk has requested your presence today. He is asking that the two of you be packed and in his office in two hours." He looked at his watch and glanced at the girls. Kyu Ra, once Jin Ae translated, nodded and got off the couch and headed to her room after bowing to the lawyer.

"You must forgive her rudeness, she has just arrived from China. She is very tired of moving around," Jin Ae said, looking after Kyu Ra.

"It's quite alright. If you don't mind, I need to stay here to take you girls to the entertainment building. Precautionary reasons only of course."

"I understand, make yourself comfortable while we pack." Jin Ae got up and bowed to Ji Sung before heading to her room to collect and pack her clothes. Luckily they had done their laundry earlier that day and had both showered. An hour passed quickly as they packed up, and ate a small lunch with the lawyer.

"Ji Sung-ssi, if you are ready, we can leave now," Jin Ae stated as the girls slowly spent their last moments free. The man nodded and drove the silent girls to the building. They had half an hour left. The lawyer walked to the receptionist, telling her something. She nodded and Ji Sung motioned for the two girls to follow him with their luggage.

The elevator ride was deathly silent with the girls lost in thought, accepting their indisputable fates. When they reached the right floor, two men were waiting and the girls handed them their luggage, as requested. They then walked the halls to the dreaded room. Along the way, Jin Ae's heels clicked on the tile while Kyu Ra's sneakers softly scuffed the polished floor. They heard dull music play throughout the building. As they walked towards a room with its door open, five guys appeared, curiosity written on their handsome faces. Jin Ae glanced their way, but mostly ignored them. Kyu Ra was listening to her iPod when she looked over and locked eyes with one guy with a well built body, full lips and bleach blonde hair, some covering his right eye. He had on a loose t-shirt that showed off his muscles and tan skin and black sweat pants. They were obviously practicing.

Kyu Ra tried to place his handsome face, it was so familiar! She soon had to break eye contact though, when they reached the CEO's room. She slowly tore her gaze from his and looked at the door. Her shoulders sagged a little more when they were ushered in. She glanced once more behind her before dragging her feet into the room of the man that now held her and her sister's freedom.