Chapter 3

The Story Between Us

 

“I want you guys find out about this girl.All about her and don’t miss anything.” Said the certain girl and give the picture to the five girl infront of her. One of them take the picture.


“Ok miss,we will give you the information A.S.A.P miss.”the leader said and all of them bow to the certain girl.

 

“Be careful,I don’t want my plan FAIL...” she look at the girls in front of her before she continue her word again 

 

“If that happen,you will get it from me.” She warned and that make the other girl shiver.They nodded and bow once again before get out from the room.

 

“You think your plan will work?” said the skinny girl after the five girl get out from the room.she walk to the certain girl and sit beside her.

 

“of course it will. I’ve plan this long time ago and now ,I’ll make my plan work and nobody can stop me ..” she smirk evilly to the other girl.

‘I can’t wait to play this game with you Jessica Jung.’

 

------------------------------------------------------


“WELCOME BACK OUR LOVELY SUNNY BUNNY!!!!!” the girls shout with unison tone to the surprise girl who name Sunny.

 

“whoa whoa...H-how can you guys know me at here?” Sunny said still surprise with her friend.

 

“Hey,who do you think pick you up from the airport yesterday huh?” the short girl suddenly said .Sunny look at the girl before she smile sheepishly toward her. “I know you forget...” the short girl mumble and frown.

 

“Taeyeon-ah I’m sorry....”Sunny apologize to her .

 

“Sunny unnie,I miss you so much...” said the tall girl and she hug Sunny. “YoonA-ah I miss you too”

Sunny then turn to the other girl and she notice the other girl frown. “Why are you guys....frown?” Sunny ask as she let YoonA go from her embrace.YoonA also notice the other girl’s face change.

 

“Yah Sunny-ah,just YoonA you miss? Then what about us? Me,TaeTae,Hyoyeon and SooYoung? You didn’t miss us?” tanned girl suddenly said and pout.The other girls agree and nod their head.Sunny chuckle after she see her friend reaction toward her.

 

“Awww,YoonA-ah seem the other jealous..”Sunny tease them while YoonA just giggle.

 

“Yah,stop it...”Taeyeon said to stop Sunny before she start the teasing game that never end between them.





3 hours past,they still in the apartment.They enjoy the time that they didn’t spend together with Sunny.In the other hand,YoonA always stick with Sunny and she 100% ignore her fiancée; Yuri. Yuri notice that YoonA ignore her all the day and she try to separate Sunny from YoonA but she fail and fail and fail again.  Meanwhile,Taeyeon and Hyoyeon playing playstation while Sooyoung eating hungrily all the time.But the one thing that they didn’t notice is Sooyoung starring at Taeyeon and Hyoyeon with full of jealous in her eyes...


“Unnie,how your sisters anyways?” YoonA ask.

 

“I’ll not at here if they didn’t fine.”Sunny answer.YoonA just noded and she start staring at Sunny deeply and that make Yuri uncomfortable because she scare YoonA will suddenly fall in love with Sunny.

 

“Unnie....” YoonA said

 

“Yes..”

 

“You look so boyish with your short hair...” YoonA said while her right hand caress Sunny’s cheek.

 

“YoonA are you realize what are you doing now? I’m afraid your kkab Yul will eat me after this.” Sunny tease.Yuri just keep silent beside YoonA.

 

“Screw it unnie.I’m always ignore her if I watch SNSD performance or wherever I can see SNSD.” YoonA whisper into Sunny’s ear.Sunny chuckle after hearing it.

 

“YoonA, I want to go home now lets go back together.” Yuri said as she start to walk.She can’t stand like this anymore.If she stay any longer,Sunny and YoonA will badly.

 

“You go first.I’ll back with the other or I will sleep here with Sunny unnie.”YoonA said still cuddling her hand with Sunny.Yuri stare at her fiancée with disbelief face.Just then,Sunny stand and grab Yuri’s wrist and bring her to her room.



“Yuri,you’re jealous aren’t you?” Sunny again.Yuri just glare at Sunny angrily.

 

“owh,Kkab Yul its not like I’ll take her from you.Just worry about ‘SNSD’.Seem like she really fond of them better than she love you.” Sunny again and again.Yuri just sight.She didn’t know what to say because Sunny was right,YoonA love SNSD more than her...Poor Yuri..

 

“Yuri...”

 

“hmm...”

 

“Is she happy this past 3 years?”

 

“Huh? You mean....”

 

“Yeah,Jessica..”

 

“..................”

 

“....................’

 

“.........I don’t know..Im sorry Sunny,after you gone she’s disappear..We didn’t know where is she...”

Sunny just nod

 

Both of them silent again..

 

“Sunny,do you still love her?”

 

“I love her forever.I’ll not come here if I didn’t love her..”

 

“So,you mean you want to take her back?”Yuri ask.Sunny nod again for the answer.

 

“Hmm..Seem like I have choose the best choice then right..”Yuri said again..

 

“Yeah you did.If you still didn’t give up on me,I’ll only make you suffer with one-side love be-“

 

“because you love Jessica.I hope she still love you and wait for you Sunny.” Yuri continue Sunny’s word and pat Sunny’s back.

 

“I hope..” Sunny mumble but Yuri still can hear it..



-------------------------------