Chapter 2

The Story Between Us

Jessica POV

here I am,in this stupid room with all this kind of girl who's enjoy this stupid party...its not like I didnt enjoy the party but this place just make me remind about her again.if I go to this club I'll miss her because this club is her favourite club and she always bring me at this place everynight..how long I have to wait,how long I have to live without her,how long I keep her in my heart how long? Is she still love me,is she still wait for me like I did? huh,I have to move on but... I just cant.

"Yah Su yeon seem like you didn't enjoy this party again.Still thinking of her?"said the short hair girl who now sit beside me while the other dancing crazily especially TIFFANY..that girl..

"Yeah yeah yeah,if you know the answer don't even bother to ask me."I said with boring tone.she just staring me with disbelief face.

"still her and her and her.there is nobody can replace her place on your heart Sica?" she ask again..before I could answer her,she speak again.

"Why dont you just give me a chance to replace her place on your heart. i can give-"

"Stop it Nicole..." I hiss

"why should i've to stop?Jessica you have your own life..Your life is not for her it for yourself Sica..You have to move on I dont want to see you suffer because of that Brat Jes-"

"DONT SAY SHE'S BRAT!!YOU THE ONE WHO BRAT ALL THIS TIME.." I yell. The room suddenly silent after I scream and all of them turn their attention to us. Nicole's face sudenlly become pale after I shout at her..Seriously I'll easy to get angry if people badmouth her.


"S-Sica calm down.." Tiffany try to calm me down but I just ignore her.

"if you dare to say that word to her again I promise I'll throw you from high building." I warn her. I walk away from the room to find some fresh air that can make me calm again.

-----

I already arrive at this place;club..before I enter the club, I see an old man force the girl to girl with him. I sense something wrong between them then I walk to their direction..

"hello can I know is it some thing wrong between you two?" I said to the old man.I can see he surprise to see me.

"N-nothing..yeah,nothing happen between us..she..she my daughter.." he said still grab the girl wrist.

"HE LIES..HE NOT MY FATHER HE-"

"shh..what I have said to you earlier huh? dont drink to much.." he cup the girl mouth to prevent her to speak more.

"YAH I'M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER AND IM NOT DRUNK..please help me he try to me.." the helplessly girl pleaded to me. I'm confused with this situation,what should I do?

"Is she your REAL daughter or you try to kidnap her?" that all I can say to him.

"SHUT UP *******..ITS NONE YOUR-" that old man fell to the ground as I punch him hardly on his face.

"Sorry for my Rudeness old man.." I said to him. The helplessly girl run toward me and hide behind me. I can feel her body shaky..

"let go from here.." I said and grab her hand and walk away from the place.





I stop at the parking lot and let go her hand.

"You safe now.." I said.

"th-thank you..thank you for save me."

before I could answer her,the other girl yell and run toward us.

"Yah Su yeon are you alright? you make us worry" said the one of that girl.

They didnt realise my presence anymore and I clear my throat and that make they turn to me.

"erm,seem you alright now..i'll go go now." I said as I bow to their before walk to the club again.

----

"Sica-ah,you're lucky because that girl save you and I can say she awsome..the other girl say like that too.."Tiffany said while driving.

"I almost lost my life and you say I'm THE LUCKY PERSON? what the hell with you.." Jessica yell to her make her silent immidiately.

"I'm sorry .." she apologize.Jessica just sigh.

'why I feel I've meet her before? Is she..no..no..she not



Sunny right?" Jessica thought.


-------

 

So sorry  for not update this story for so long because I've been busy with my school life.

I'm so sorry. :(  I'm promise I'll update next chapter this sunday!!