Chapter 1

The Story Between Us

South Korea here I am.I will live at here for a while or forever or its up to me right? "Yah~ chingu~ah"shout the short girl and running toward me.."Hey" I said casually to her.."Aigoo, its that the way you greet your best friend after many years you didnt see her huh?"she said again and frown..

"Awww...Taetae you always adorable like always...seem like you didn't change at all after this past 3 years heh?" I said and hug her.she return the hug..


"Of course I am...I'm not like you ok..."she said and pinch my nose.I groan and pouts.she just chuckle with my action..


"let go,I dont want to wait any longer at here cause I'm starving right now."I said and grab her hand. she just noded..







------




"Sica baby~ I miss you..."said the bubbly girl in front of Jessica's Office.Jessica sigh and look at the bubbly girl who now standing in front of her.

"Tiffany,how many time I've said,stop calling me Sica baby...My name is Jessica not Sica baby...."said the other girl and she sigh again.."And this is 10 time you said that you miss me ..."Jessica than give her deadly glare to Tiffany...Tiffany gulp and smile weakly toward Jessica.


"Ok...Ok...I'm sorry...I just.......boring....can you just give me some work to do....please..."Tiffany pleaded..

"No work for you today.."Jessica said coldly...Tiffany frown and walk away from Jessica's Office....' I'm sorry Fany,I didnt mean to mad at you,but you just make me remind to her again...'Jessica thought..













xxx club,9.00 p.m


"Yah,where are you.I have waiting for you for 3 HOURS FOR GOD SAKE" said the angry girl to her friend who just now smile weakly at her..

"Hehehe....I'm sorry I didnt mean to make you wait darling..." she give her friend apologectic face and then interwine her hand with the other girl..

"come on, let go party just now..."she said again and drag the other girl to the club..After they enter the club they then go straight to the private room where the other wait them.


"Yah,Tiffany, Jessica you're late again..." shout the other girl to them...


"Blame Tiffany.."Jessica said coldly..

"WHAT!!!M-ME...."Tiffany shout..


"Yeah you....you took too long time to arrive here...HERE.."Jessica give her icy glare which make Tiffany speechless and the other girl too.



"Guys,enough now...We here for party not for begin the war...can you two just sit now?" said the same girl...They then headed to their sit...
There a long long silent in the private room after the two girl enter the room.

"Why dont we have party just now..better then we keep silent like this..right?"Tiffany said try to break the silent...Then the other noded their head..After a few second,the room back to normal...all of them enjoy the party accept for one person it is






JESSICA ......