Talk

Me as her.. And then there is Donghae

 

 

I could look into his eyes the whole time. They were mesmerizing.. Ok stop it Hyukkie what are you thinking?? The girl thing really get's into you too much.. I came back to reality when I realized that his eyes were no longer looking at mine but again at my lips.

He started to lean forward a bit his eyes fluttering close.

 

My eyebrows rose and I cocked my head to the side.. 

"Donghae..?" 

"Hum??" 

"I give you 3 seconds to distance yourself on two meters." 

His eyes shot open and immediately he shifted his body from mine pouting. 

"Why?" He asked silently.

"Why what??" 

"Why can't I kiss you??" 

I looked at him for a moment "Because it's wrong." 

"Wrong?? What's wrong about a boyfriend kissing his girlfriend?" He asked with sad eyes. 

"N-No nothing's wrong about that it's just...." I stared at my hands laying on my lap. He shifted back to me and took my hand into his. 

"Tell me" 

Looking into his eyes I felt relaxed "Donghae look. We have been dating for not even one day. Until now, I don't know very much about you. You don't know anything about me either right?" 

He nodded following my words 

"And don't you think it's just way to early? I mean, I haven't developed any feelings for you yet."

"Yet??" I nodded. It's Sora after all who has feelings for him. Not me. He'll have to wait until she comes back to feel real feelings like love. I'm just acting for her after all. Like a girl. Like her. Like a girlfriend should. 

"Just give me more time to develop feelings." Nice one Hyukjae. You're buying time! 

"So you mean..." He stopped playing with my fingers and looked at me. "That you'll kiss me when you realize that you love me?" 

"Exactly. As soon as I realize that I have feelings for you I'll be ready to kiss you." 

"Fine." 

"Really??" I beamed him a smile 

"Yeah" He smiled back and I noticed a funny feeling in my stomach. 

"Let's go. I'm thirsty" He chuckled and pushed himself off the ground after which he stood in front of me stretching his hand in my direction. 

"Strawberry milk?" 

Startled I took his hand and nodded happily while he pulled me up. 

"You're so cute" he laughed and pulled me out of the studio ready to go to the vending machine when I stopped him. 

"Donghae" 

"Yeah?" He looked at me irritated and I chuckled 

"How about changing first??" I pointed at his dance clothing and he approached me with a smirk. 

"Wanna help me??" He whispered into my ear. 

I slapped his shoulder and he disappeared in the changing room laughing. 

 

A few minutes later we were standing in front of the machine. I was pulling out my wallet when he stopped me smiling. 

"Let me" 

"But-" 

"No but." He said and bought the milk. Suddenly both of us heard a female voice. 

"Oppa!!!" Tiffany and her friends came up to us while chattering. 

She pursed her lips seeing me next to him "Oppa? Who is that?" 

"That's Sora." I waved at her lightly before taking the milk form Donghae's hand. She raised her eyebrow but focused on Donghae again.

"What are you doing today??? Wanna go out together??" She chirped and clapped her hands cutely.. 

"Oh Tiffany.. Sorry I don't have any time today." 

"Awwwww Why??" 

"Well you see, I'll meet with somebody already today ."  

"Who??" Her eyes widened. 

"Sora" He smiled while pointing at me. I almost spit out the milk I have been drinking. That's right.. I almost forgot.. We needed to organize the firework. 

Her eyes formed into slits "Why do you want to meet with her? We can have a lot more fun. Who is she anyway that you prefer meeting with her than with me??" 

He laughed nervously  "Uh well she is---" 

"His classmate and we're going to prepare a big show together for the festival." I answered with a fake smile

He looked at my face for a second before nodding "Yes. Just a classmate." 

"Really???" She smiled and clung to his arm. "And I thought you would date such a looser like her. How could I be so stupid" She and her friends laughed. I remained silent while drinking my milk and observing how she pressed her s against Donghae's arm. I was cursing her in my mind. 

Without saying anything I started to walk towards our classroom. I heard him call my name but I ignored him and continued to walk. 

 

 

~*~

 

"Ready??" I heard Donghae next to me when we were leaving class and nodded my head not looking at him. We were walking side by side, the corridors filling with numerous students making it hard to move. Donghae was very popular with boys and girls, so wherever he went, he would be surrounded by people. Just as now. Even if the corridor was already crowded enough, even more people gathered around him, pushing and pulling me while asking him superfluous questions to which he would reply shortly or nod. The distance between him and me grew bigger all the time when more and more people rushed to him, squishing me in between them. I started to get dizzy and lost orientation when suddenly I felt a hand grip my shoulder. In the next moment I found myself facing a broad body, my hands laying on his well toned chest, while an arm was pulling me close shielding me from the pushing mass. 

I could smell his cologne. It smelled familiar. This mixture of Bergamot, Lavender, Amber and Musk. I've smelled it before.. 

Looking up I saw Siwons face who was looking at the mass madly. After a while his look shifted to me, still holding me in his embrace. 

"Are you alright??" He asked smiling gently showing me his dimples. I looked into his dark eyes. Even though he had darker but gentle eyes like Donghae I didn't feel mesmerized by them like by Donghaes. 

"Yes. Now let me go." I said in a low voice. Maybe a bit too low for a girl.. 

He wrinkled his brow and leaned down to me looking at my face intently. He stepped a bit back and held my shoulders tight. His gaze mustering at first my face, then my shoulders, my legs, and then he stopped at my neck. In shock I held it covering my Adams Apple. Crap.. 

He straightened himself letting go of me and giving me an intense stare. I gulped. I hope he didn't figure it out yet.. 

Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my neck pulling me closer to another body. I looked to my left and saw those mesmerizing eyes again, making me smile. 

"Here you are. I was worried." He returned Siwons stare with much more intensity. 

I sighed in relief. So Siwon hasn't looked at me intensely but at Donghae who came from behind. 

They were battling each other with their stares until I nudged Donghae in his ribs making him break the contact with Siwon. 

"Donghae let's go we need to do a lot of things" 

"Yeah."