You what?!!!

Me as her.. And then there is Donghae

 

Looking down I saw Heechul's hand touching my knee before he started to caress my tight softly...  

 

My eyes widened.

“H-Heechul-Oppa! W-What are you doing?” I watched as his hand wandered over my tight touching the soft skin. With a panicked expression I looked at him but he just looked at the street with a smirk. We stopped at a red light and he leaned closer to me, the smirk still visible on his face.

“Psshht. I won't hurt you.” 

 

 

His words didn't seem calming at all. He let go of my thigh when he had to shift up gears to continue driving.

I was just staring at him dumbstruck. Soon after, his hand found it's way back to my thigh and started to play with the skin again sometimes pinching it lightly or just sliding his fingers over my knee teasingly.

“Y-Yah Oppa!! Please stop!” I said but he only chuckled while locking the door. My heartbeat fastened in shock.. What was he planning? What does he want from me??

We stopped at a red light again and desperately I tried to open the door but failed. Looking back at Heechul I met his face just in front of mine.

He laid his hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes deeply. His look shifted to my lips.

I backed off knocking my head on the window hard, making me wince in pain. He just chuckled and laid his hand on my knee again.

“Oppa! Please stop!!”

“Why?” his voice was low and deep.

"Because.. I.."

"Yes?" 

“Because I... I have a boyfriend!!!” I slapped myself mentally.

The smirk on his lips appeared again as he leaned over to me just to whisper into my ear with a hoarse voice “So? That doesn't prevent us from having some fun

My eyes widened and I gulped.

“O-Oppa stop joking” I laughed nervously. “I won't betray him!”

“You sure?” He his lips seductively.

“Yes!! Please stop!” I nodded.

He straightened himself and grinned at me.

 

“Fine”

.

.

.

.

.

“HUH?!!!! FINE??” I yelled with my eyes wide.

Heechul started to laugh. “You haven't thought that I really was going to do something to you right?”

“W-Well I-I...”

He laughed even more. “No way!! You are the girlfriend of my favorite dongsaeng! I would never do something to you!!” He held his stomach.

“So you knew from the beginning about m-me and Donghae?”

He nodded “Yeah he told me yesterday. I just wanted to check whether you are serious with him.”

“How?” I looked at him relieved.

He raised his eyebrow “Well, if you wouldn't have been serious, you would have responded to my touch and... Probably wouldn't be wearing anything by now.” He said smugly while turning the car into my street. My mouth was gaping open.

“NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!!!” I yelled as he stopped the car in front of my house.

He unlocked the door. The moment I was about to push it open his hand caught mine. He leaned in to whisper into my ear.

“You sure that you want to leave??” He teased and started to laugh again as he let go of my hand and I excited the car with a red face.


 

~*~


 

I looked at the clock. It was after 7pm already meaning that Hankyung would arrive here any minute. After coming back from school I changed into my normal clothes, grabbed my strawberry milk and sat at the table waiting for Hankyung to come..

I was playing with my necklace nervously while thinking. What should I tell him? That I dress as Sora and attend school for her? It's the easiest. I'll just tell him.

The next moment I heard the bell ring. I sprinted to the door and breathing in and out deeply once more I opened the door.

“Lee Hyukjae. Explain yourself” I got greeted by a very mad Hankyung.

“H-Hyung--”

“What the hell is wrong with you?!! Calling me Oppa?! Are you sick or something?!!”

“H-Hyung!”

“And then you left me at the training!! I had to train all alone!” He stomped into the house and looked at me madly.

Hankyung actually is not the person to get mad often. In contrary. He is the kind of person who is very gentle and calm most of the time. But if something makes him mad one should be careful. A guy once dared to make Hankyung angry and even worsen his mood. He ended up in hospital after Hankyung proved that he really was skilled in Kung Fu.

“What do you have to say to your defense Lee Hyukjae?”

“I-I...” Telling him now about the change didn't seem such a good idea anymore. I'll wait for a better moment.

“About the Oppa thing... I-I lost a bet and had to call a male friend Oppa. And in the time I have been absent I have trained the choreography so don't worry about this.”

 

“That's it?” He asked finally calming down and I nodded not looking at him. I hate lying to him but I just can't tell him right now.

 

 

After a few hours he left leaving me alone. Exhausted I fell on the sofa and switched on the TV in search for something good. I stopped at a music channel and watched the new choreographies of some groups.. Nothing special..

What time was it anyway? I pulled out my pink phone and found two messages displayed on the screen.

“What can it be?” I mumbled to myself and opened the message.


 

From: Your handsome Boyfriend


 

Have you had a save trip with Hyung? He can be scary at times.. Anyway let's meet up tomorrow after school ok? We need to organize the firework ;)

See you tmrw!

Your boyfriend ^^


 

I shook my head lightly while chuckling. He really saved his number under 'Your handsome Boyfriend'?..

And Heechul surely gave me a shock but of course I wouldn't tell him. I opened the second.

 

Sora?! Are you alright? You aren't answering! What happened?!!


 

I rolled my eyes and started typing the reply


 

Aigoo you're an idiot~ Were you that worried? I'm fine I just didn't notice the message. My phone was in silent mode you know? And I'm fine with tmrw.

See you.


 

I didn't even get to put the phone away when it suddenly vibrated again.


 


 

Really? That's good! But why am I an idiot? *pout*


 


 

You just are  was my only response before walking into my room to do homework and spend some time on the internet.


 

When it was nearly 10 pm I decided to go to sleep and after changing into my monkey pajamas I hopped into my bed.


 

A few minutes later I heard my phone vibrate on the bedside table.

“What the hell??” Who dares to disturb my sleep???

I groaned when I saw the ID. Of course it was Donghae..

Jesus what did this guy want huh? I'm frigging tired and--


 

Sweet dreams :*


 

I stared at the message blinking sleepily. Letting out a snort I let my head fall onto my soft pillow with a grin on my face while holding the phone close to me.

I looked at it once more before replying him .


 

You too.

 

 

 

 

 


  Comment and I'll update faster!       lol no