Due to the large debts of his parents, Heechul searches for a job. Hankyung, the son of a wealthy family suggests him a job as a maid in his house. Since Heechul doesn't has an other option, he accepts the offer, and soon works in the luxurious mansion dressed in a maid uniform. Leaving pride and embarrassment aside he does his work ignoring some hateful or sarcastic comments by other maids.
The job goes well.. wouldn't there be the Young Master himself. Slowly Heechul starts to develop feelings for his master who -as fate wants it- is in love with Jessica. As if it wouldn't be enough Hankyung asks him to fake-date him to make Jessica jealous…
Side: Eunhae, Sibum, Kyuchul (!!), HankyungxJessica
- works as Hankyungs Maid due to the high debts of his parents
- cares for his family very much and is willing to do everything to help them
- he seems noisy, crazy and cocky at first, but once you get to know him, he shows you his real caring personality
-he starts falling for Hankyung
- son of a wealthy family in Korea
- offered Heechul a job, even though he doesn't know nor like him much in the beginning
- bossy "arrogant, egoistic, moneyloving-bastard"
- still he cares for Heechul (more or less)
- an ambivalent character
- the most popular guy at school
- in love with Jessica!!!
- He is Hankyungs bbf and neighbour
- visits the same school as him
- nice and caring
- one of the most popular guys at school
- she is Hankyungs childhood friend and love
- she is very popular with guys and enjoys the attention she gets from them
Kibum: (17) Heechuls bbf, a good actor, seems cold but is very caring,
Donghae: (17) Heechul's bbf, get's often bullied by others in school, got protected by Heechul, he is like a
younger brother to Heechul and thus very close with him.
Nana: (21) One of Hankyungs maids, she fastly befriended with Heechul and supports him in every way since
she knows how it is to work for such a rich 'bastard', she reminds Heechul of his sister, she likes art very much
Uee (18): insults Heechul constantly in school, slaps him and makes his school life bothersome.