Sick...?

I am his Maid

Just in time I appeared in school and was amazed when I found Eunhyuk already sitting in class. He had his head on and was silently moving his head to the beat. Normally he would be late on Mondays since he'd spend the whole night dancing in his club and flirting with numerous girls. But today he was in school even too soon.. Besides that I noticed that Hankyung-Hyung was missing. Lesson would start soon and still he was nowhere in sight. 

Just as the teacher left the classroom afte rthe first lesson most of the students shot up from their seats and rushed towards Eunhyuk and me. 

"Oppa! Where is Heechul-Oppa??"

"Why isn't he here?"

"What's wrong??" 

 

"Heechul-Hyung wasn't feeling well today so he stayed home." I said calmly and everyone fell silent.

"Do you mean he is sick?" A guy asked with a worried expression and I nodded my head. "Yeah. He probably won't come to school for the next days."

"What about Hankyung-Oppa?" 

 

"I don't know." I looked out of the window and watched as a tree started swinging in the wind. "I don't know what's going on. I really don't"

End of POV

 

 

Not far away from Siwon Uee was listening what the older was saying. 

So Heechul is sick huh?? Then maybe Hankyung-Oppa is sick too???I should visit and take care of him. Uee thought and smiled widely seeing the chance to get closer to Hankyung. I'll visit him right after school.

 
It was nearly 5pm when Uee rushed out of school towards the limousine waiting for her. She was excited to help Hankyung. She could finally spend some time with him and get closer to him. 
 
The car stopped in front of Hankyungs house and filled with enthusiasm Uee run up to the door. But as she came closer she started hearing weird noises from the inside. Just as if glass and wood was breaking. She stopped at the door and stared at it in shock not knowing what was going on inside. 
Worried she rang the bell and soon after a frightened maid opened the door. 
 
"The Young Master doesn't wish to see anybody right now." She said with a trembling voice. But Uee wasn't even listening when she spotted Hankyung walk through the corridor. With a strong push Uee walked pass the maid who fell to the floor. 
 
"Oppa!"
 
"What the?! How did you get in?"
 
"That's not important right now."Uee said running right into Hankyung who looked at her pissed as she laid her hand on his forehead to check whether he had a fever. "Let me check whether you are sick."
 
With no hesitation Hankyung pushed her off and asked her why she thought so.
 
"Well, Heechul didn't appear in school today." She answered while counting Hankyungs pulse.
 
"Of course he didn't appear. He didn't see him leave the house after all."
 
"What?" Uee asked looking at him weirdly. "Anyway since Heechul is sick I thought that you might be too and----"
 
 
"I'm fine and now get lost."
 
"But Oppa let me check on yo---"
 
"I said I'm fine" Hankyung said pushing Uee towards the exit.
 
"But---"
 
"I said no" He said firmly, taking a hold of the door knob.
 
He was about to push Uee through the door when he noticed Jessica standing right in front of it with her hand reaching for the bell.
 
"Oppa!" Jessica smiled at him "Who is this girl?" She asked through gritted teeth trying to control her anger as she saw Hankyung with another girl.
 
"Nobody you should care for." He replied coldly pushing Uee forward but she held onto his arm pouting "But Oppa...." 
 
"Is she your new girlfriend" Jessica asked fearing that it might be true and immediately Uee cocking her head to the side. "Yes that's true! I'm his new girlfriend."
 
Annoyed Hankyung rolled his eyes and pushed her out of the door completely. "She is not." Uee tried to push herself back in but Hankyung only glared at her. "Either you disappear on your own or I call the guards." Without even complaining Uee ran towards her car.
 
"Soo what were you doin--- wow" Jessica tried to walk past Hankyung but he held her arm.
 
"Why aren't you letting me in?" She asked with sadness on her face. But it didn't move Hankyung. 
 
"Cause I'm not in the mood to let anybody in."
 
"Not even me?" She asked now with shock on her face.
 
But Hankyung only shook his head untouched. "Even you." and closed the door in Jessicas face before going into his room and falling onto his bed. 
 
 
 
 
At the same time Siwon walked up to Heechul who didn't seem to have moved since Siwon left.  He took a seat next to Heechul and patted his shoulder softly making Heechul open his eyes. 
 
"You haven't eaten anything right?"
 
Heechul smiled at him lightly. "Why did you come back so quickly? Did you forget something?"
Siwon looked at him weirdly "It's already past 5pm Hyung. School's over"
Heechul raised his eyebrows. "Really?" He let out a fainted chuckle "Time seemed to pass much slower."
Siwon caressed Heechuls arm gently. "Hyung are you alright?" 
"Of course I am alright dumb head" he laughed silently looking into nowhere. His eyes were empty even though he laughed his eyes told Siwon that he was just pretending.
Siwon just stared at him before ruffling his own hair. "I'm getting you something to eat." 
"No I'm not hun--"
"I don't care. You're gonna eat something even if I have to force you. You haven't eaten for too long."
 
 
It was silent while Heechul munched on the last bit of food Siwon fed him with. Both men were lost in their own thoughts about the same matter. Even though Heechul was still hurt so much that he wanted to cry but he couldn't anymore. There were no tears left. Just his silent inner sobs and cries that echoed through his mind as well as Hankyungs groan.
He didn't want to hear it anymore. He wanted to forget it. But it just came back over and over again until Heechul didn't feel the energy to cry over it again. Maybe that was the reason he didn't want to eat. Maybe he was afraid that if he ate he might have the energy to cry again. And he didn't want that. Because he didn't want Siwon to worry too much. He already did so much for him. He didn't need to suffer too because of him.
 
"Will you tell me now?" Siwons voice suddenly got Heechul back to reality.
 
"Hum??"
 
"Will you tell me what happened?"
 
But Heechuls eyes only widened. Seeing the terrified look on his friends face Siwon immediately took it back. "Forget it. You don't need to rush things."
 
Siwon stood up to walk to the door but when he heard Heechul whisper, he stopped. "I'm sorry Siwon." Heechul said with such a sad expression in his eyes. 
 
"No. You don't have to be sorry. I'm just feeling so useless because I can't help you."
 
And then Heechul smiled. He didn't smile his pretended smile nor a sad smile. He smiled his real, stunning smile. "You are helping Siwon. More than you think. I'll be fine soon so don't worry ok?"
 
Siwon returned Heechuls smile and nodded his head eagerly feeling better immediately before leaving the room.
 
The moment the door fell closed Heechul rolled on his back and stared at the ceiling. 
 
"Everyone will be better soon."
 
 
 
tumblr_mh0vj8lpsq1qmizlro1_500.gif
 
And guess who  made a Hee-Hat herself??

That's right. Me
23382_598896200125586_1255007413_n.jpg
You like it?
 
Thank my followers for nagging me to update :D *stares at followers* You know who I mean~!
 
Welcome new subscribers who read my story until now! thanky for reading and even bigger thanks for those who leave a comment! You guys always make my day! ^^