Hell no!

Me as her.. And then there is Donghae

 

 

It was a warm spring day in Seoul. The birds were singing in the picturesque avenue, the trees were slowly swinging in the wind as the soft warm wind was caressing its treetops. The flowers blooming in the front gardens of the terraced houses filled the air with a wonderful sweet smell. The sky was clear. Not a single cloud could be seen. It was perfect until

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!” the scream of a young man in one of the houses made the birds fly away.

 

Let's look into the house shall we?

 

The house from which the scream came from was a simple white house. Two floors, a small garden, living room, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and a porch in front of the house. Flowers were planted in the buckets standing beside the entry.

In this house lived two siblings.

Both of them were 17 years old. How it is possible that they are siblings?

Let me tell you.

 

They are twins.

 

Both born on the 4th of April with a time difference of 7 minutes.

 

Lee Hyukjae often also referred to as Eunhyuk was older than his sister Sora.

Their parents died 3 years ago in a car accident. Since then they lived in the house together with their aunt. Usually she would be traveling around the world. Not because she liked to see different places, but because of work. Right now she was somewhere in France. But the kids were used to it. They were responsible enough to take care of themselves. And they still had each other.

 

 

“Yes Oppa, I am serious!! Please!” Eunhyuk eyed his sister dumbfounded while she was looking at him with puppy eyes.

 

“No!!”

 

“But, why? Don't you see that this is my chance?” She held his arm.

 

“I know that you always wanted to become a good singer. But why can't you choose an entertainment industry here in Korea?”

 

“Because in America I have better chances to fulfill my dream! I already applied for the audition anyway! So please help me!”

 

The older boy ruffled his hair in frustration. “No I don't want to do this.” He said shaking his head.

“No way in hell I am doing this.”

 

His sister pouted and sat next to him on the sofa in the living room. “Oppa look.” She pointed at the medals hanging at the wall. “You love to dance right? You probably are the best dancer in Korea. You attended so many contests and you won every.” She held his hand. “You live your dream. But I,” she played with his fingers, “but I had no possibility to live my dream here. I believe that in America, I'll have a better chance for success than here. And it's not like I'll stay there forever.”

 

“I know. I understand why you want this. But you can't expect me to do this.”

“But Oppa! Nobody will notice!”

He snorted “Nobody will notice? Are you serious? You really expect me to go to school for you, while you attend the audition in America?”

She nodded “Oppa, you are such a good student, while me... Well why my grades could be better. You can skip school for a few days. I can't! So please, dress as me and go to school in my place. There are just three months left until vacation.”

 

Eunhyuk remained silent as he thought about what his sister was saying. She was right. Whatever he did to become a good dancer, she always had supported him. Now it was time for him to support her. If she wanted to go to America to fulfill her dream he was fine with it. She was old enough to make decisions herself. And he would support her. No matter what. Even if he had to dress as a girl or more specific as no other than his younger sister.

 

Sighing he nodded “Fine. It's just for a few days right?”

 

She screamed in happiness and embraced him almost choking him to death.

 

“Thank you!! I love you so much.”

She pulled away and looked into his eyes. Eunhyuk and Sora were identical twins. So it would be easy for him to dress as his sister.

 

~*~

 

“Aigoo.. Why am I doing this?” He asked as he placed the long brown wig over his red hair. She chuckled as she closed the white blouse of her uniform for him “Because you love me.”

 

He rolled his eyes and looked into the huge mirror standing in his sisters room. He was dressed in his sisters uniform checking out how he would look like. With a wide grin his sister looked up and down on him, until her eyes reached his legs..

 

She scrunched her nose “You look good so far.. except your legs”

“What is with my legs?” He asked blinking

“They are... hairy” she said and grabbed his hand pulling him into the bathroom.

 

With a loud bang she closed the door and locked it.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU--- OOUUCH!!!!!” Eunhyuk screamed as his sister waxed his legs.

Tears were visible in his eyes..

 

20 minutes later they were standing in front of the mirror again. Now his sister was grinning like a capital U. Satisfied she nodded.

 

Eunhyuk on the other side pouted as he massaged his red and now hairless legs.

 

“Now nobody will recognize you.”

 

 

 

So, three days later Eunhyuk was standing in front of his sisters school. He and Sora didn't attend the same school so it was a weird feeling to walk inside. He stared at the building for a while before shaking his head. What have I brought myself into? He pulled out her schedule and his phone.. He scrunched his nose at the pink case his phone was now in.. She gave it to him before she went on the plane saying that it was to camouflage him more.. Never mind..

Unsteadily he walked to the entrance.

 

“Sora!!” not being used to being called his sisters name he looked through the hall trying to find orientation in this building.. Where was his classroom?

 

“Yah. Why are you ignoring me?” A girl appeared next to him.

 

“Huh?” Irritated he looked at her. He recognized her. She was one of Soras friends.. I think her name was Krystal.

 

“Unnie, are you ill?? Why is your voice so deep?” She asked laying her palm on his forehead. He gasped. He forgot to change his voice!!

“Uhhmm no I'm fine.” He answered in a higher voice.

“Oh ok.. Let's go to class” she said pulling him towards the rooms..

“Wait I need to go to the locker first!!”

 

“Ok let's go there then” He nodded and walked ahead “Unnie! You're going in the wrong direction!” He laughed nervously and followed her...

 

So finally after the first two hours went by, he walked to the bathroom..

“Aish!!” Which one should he use? It was weird to use the girl bathroom as a man.. but it was even weirder to use the mans bathroom as a girl! Sighing he entered the girls toilets...

 

The next lesson they had a free period. Soras friends were sitting in class blabbering about clothes and tons of other stuff. He knew better things to do than to talk with them. He wouldn't be able to talk about this stuff either.. So he decided to spend his time with the thing he liked the best.. Dancing.. He heard that her school had a small dance studio. Sadly she didn't mention were.. He would just have to ask somebody. He opened the locker and took out a small bag. Closing the locker he looked at the first person who was near him. It was a very feminine boy with brown hair, plump lips, feline like eyes and milky white skin. He was probably the most beautiful man he had seen in his life.

 

“Hey you.” Eunhyuk said and approached the guy. “Can you tell me where the studio is?”

The guy raised his slender eyebrow “Are you talking to me?” Eunhyuk nodded.

“So? Can you bring me there?”

The guy remained silent as he mustered the girl in front of him. His friends stood beside him waiting. One of them was looking at her irritated.

 

“Please?” Eunhyuk added as the tall guy didn't seem to have the intention to help him

 

“Of course!” He said smiling widely. He his brandish heels and walked through the crowded corridors. Eunhyuk following him closely. Soon the amount of people filling the corridor got smaller until they were the only ones.

“So what do you want in the studio?” The man asked glancing at Eunhyuk who walked beside him. “Dancing of course”

That guy frowned. “Dancing? You don't look like a dancer.”

Eunhyuk just chuckled.. “Oh yeah? Well don't judge a book by it's cover.” He said as they stopped in front of the changing rooms.

“Thanks for bringing me here... Uhmm ”

“You don't know me?” He asked with huge eyes.

“No should I?”

Startled the boy looked at him “Aish! How can you not know the great Kim Heechul?” He asked shaking his head while Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders.

“Anyways, thanks Heechul-hyu----” He stopped himself.. The man just cocked his head to the side.

“I-I mean Oppa..” Using 'Oppa' made a cold shiver run down his spine.

He ran into the changing room followed by Heechul.

“Yah!!” Oh please!! Don't let him notice the mistake I nearly made!! I nearly called him hyung!! He thought in his mind.

“Yah!!!!”

“W-what?” Eunhyuk looked at him with fearful eyes. Please don't ask. Please don't.

“Shouldn't you be using the other changing room??” He asked with a serious expression. Eunhyuks eyes widened. He found out!.

“Hahaha.. O-oppa what are you talking about?”

“Well you know... ” He leaned closer “This is the man changing room. The one for girls is on the opposite”

“Wh-What?!”

“You took the wrong door.” He explained. Relieved Eunhyuk let out a deep sigh. So he didn't discover that I am a guy..

 

“Thanks.. ” He murmured and walked into the other room.

 

A few minutes later he was already standing in the dance studio, his music echoing through the room. His body started to move on it's own, dancing in sync with the music. He did a body wave, a hip , and arm wave, he popped a bit, shuffled and a few more simple moves.

 

Soon the period ended, he changed and walked back to his locker to put the bag with his dancing stuff back into it.

 

“Your body wave was so y. Would you do it once more for me in private? When we are alone?” He felt a hot breath on his neck as somebody whispered into his ear. Eunhyuk stared at the guy in disbelieve. That guys thin lips were curved into a smirk while his brown eyes stared at him intensely.

“Who the do you think you are huh?” Eunhyuk asked glaring at that guy who now raised his eyebrows in surprise.

“Do I look like a frigging or something?!” With a bang Eunhyuk closed the door and hissed into his face “Get lost.” And stomped away to his classroom.

 

“Yah, Donghae what did you do?” Heechul asked from behind watching as the girl left. The younger just chuckled. “I just a bit. But she is playing hard to get”

 

Eunhyuks POV:

 

I couldn't believe it!!! It was my first day at school and some frigging guy hit on me!!! Ewww!! That's so gross!! I walked over to my seat and slumped down.

“Unnie, what's wrong?” Krystal asked me.

“Nothing important.. That guy,” I pointed at him who just happened to be my classmate, “is pissing me off.” Spotting me he winked to which I just grimaced in disgust.

“You mean Donghae-Oppa?” She asked surprised and I nodded. She wanted to say something but the teacher entered and another boring lesson began.

 

~*~

 

 

“HE SAID THAT?!!” My sister screamed through the phone and I pouted. She was calling me to check how my first day was.. So I told her about everything.

“Yes.. And I am not really happy bout that”

“But I am!!”

“Huh? Why?”

“Well you know...Donghae-Oppa...” “Yes?”

“I have a crush on him since I entered that school.”

“....”

“Oppa?”

“He is your crush?!!!!! You never told me that you have somebody you like!! How can a guy like him be your crush?!!! He is a big ert!”

“He is not!! He is really nice and charming!”

“Yeah sure...” I rolled my eyes.

There was a moment of silence..

 

“Oppa?”

“Hum?”

“Can you... ”

“What?”

“Promise that you'll do it.” “How can I promise to do something if I don't know what I should do?”

“Just do it.”

“OK. I promise” She giggled in excitement.

 

“Can you make him my boyfriend?”

 

 

 

Hello It's KimCaLee (again). I know, I know I haven't finished I am his Maid yet! 

But I really felt in the need to write an Eunhae-fic. Anybody interested in this?