Friends?

Lovebug

Taemin POV

Minho: What is her name?

Taemin: That girl? She a new girl. Like what I'm sayin' before.

Ugh! Minho couldn't stop asking me what is her name. I know before this I'm their Internet, but this time I really don't know anything about her.

Minho: You should help me or ..

Taemin: Or what?

Minho: I'm gonna tell Key hyung that you like Sulli.

Taemin: Fine! Just wait for a while.

I'm are good with Sulli since we're tired of fight to each other again. We can't tell our member that we're friends right now. Just Minho know about it since I'm really close to him. Actually that's not the reason. He know about it when I suddenly fall asleep infront of my laptop. I was chatting with Sulli and I ask her to be my friend. Minho see everything. But, he can keep all secret. This is the first time he asking me like he going to die. Right after school dismissed, I call Sulli to meet me at our secret place, music class.

Taemin: I just want to ask, who is the new girl name?

Sulli: Do you mean Krystal?

Taemin: So, her name is Krystal? Are really close to her?

Sulli: Not really. She's really close to Amber unnie. Since they only talk in english.

Taemin: What do you mean by only talk in english?

Sulli: Krystal doesn't know how to talk in Korean. It's hard to have a conversation with her.

Taemin: Owh!

Sulli: Maybe you can ask Jessica or Tiffany unnie for more information about her.

Taemin: Why should I ask them?

Sulli: Tiffany unnie is Jessica unnie cousin right?

Taemin: Yeah! And?

Sulli: Jessica is Krystal sister. BTW, why do you ask about her? Do you like her?

Taemin: No! Minho hyung who's the one that ask me about her. But, I don't know anything. Thank for the information.

Sulli: No prob!

???: Sulli, Taemin! What are you two doing here together?!

OMG! I'm going to die by Onew right after I'm going home. She's going to tell Onew about me and Sulli. (End Pov)