Meet with his mom

Lovebug

Krystal Pov

What is he doing? He break the kiss and pull my hand. We're running like we going to late. I don't why. I ask him but he didn't even answer me. He keep saying that we gonna be late. We keep running until we reach one big and beautiful house. It's like a bungalow. He look at me and smile. He hug me then kissed my forehead. I look at him with a confused look. What's with him? Why is he laughing.

Minho: I'm sorry for not telling you earlier.

Krystal: Not telling me what?

Minho: That my mom want to meet up with you.

Krystal: What?! Oppa .. I'm .. I .. -sigh-

Minho: Nothing to worried about. She's cool! Come in!

I could not refuse him. He starts to pull my hand. OMG! What should I do?! He open the door and I see one guy that handsome just like him. I wonder who he is.

Minho: This is my brother. Min Seok.

Minseok: Krystal?

Krystal: Yes, I am.

Minseok: Nice to meet you! Because of you both of us become closer than before. -hugs her-

Krystal: Nice to meet you too.

Minho: Okay, don't hug her. She's mine.

Minseok: So, you think I'm going to take her from you?

Minho: If you dare to. Where's omma?

Minseok: Kitchen. I need to go. Bye!

Minho: Like we need you here. Go! I don't care!

Krystal: Oppa! Not nice! He's your hyung.

Minho: Nothing to worried about him. He doesn't care about it too. It's typical us. Come to meet my mom.

Minho is so don't have respect to his brother. But, it's nice to hear that because of me they become close. We walked to the kitchen then I can see his mother. Maybe.

Minho: Omma!

Mrs.Choi: Honey! So, she is the girl?

Minho: Well, of course!

Mrs.Choi: She'e beautiful.

She's touching my face. Actually I don't care about it because my mom also always do that to me too. Then she playing with my hair. I only can smile. I don't know what should I say.

Mrs.Choi: Come with me. Minho, cook!

Minho: Me? Cook?

Krystal: I'm sorry. But, I think we can't let him cook.

Mrs.Choi: Why should you say sorry? Now, you're my daughter. Why can't we let him cook?

Krystal: The kitchen will be burn.

Mrs.Choi: You are know all about him. Yes, of course I couldn't make him cook. I don't want this house to burn away. Come on, let's go to the living room.

We walk and she ask me what is my name since when I know Minho. But, I couldn't answer because she keep asking me. Then we sit down. Minho is right infront of me. Smilling. I'm so nervous but him, OMG! Offensive! Thank God his mom is not mean. She's very nice. Just like he said. Cool! Chill out Soojung!

Mrs.Choi: What is your full name?

Krystal: Jung Soojung.

Mrs.Choi: SInce when you know Minho?

Minho: Since 6 months ago.

Mrs.Choi: How's he is?

Krystal: He's nice. He treat me well.

Mrs.Choi: I heard that you call him camel.

Krystal: -blushing- I just learn Korean and my friend told me to call him that.

Minho: I'm almost crying that day. When the first time I've seen you I'm already know that I like you.

Mrs.Choi: I'm not asking you. Where are you from before?

Krystal: California.

Mrs.Choi: Do you want to drink?

Krystal: It's okay.

Mrs.Choi: No, I'm not going to let you to not drink anything. But, since I'm the only women in this house, can you help me cooking?

Krystal: Sure!

We walked to the kitchen. She gives me some drink and we starts to cooking. Minho just sitting there watching us. Like usual. Smilling. We cooked together just like mother and daughter-in-law. What? Weird? Yeah! It is But, we don't look like akward together. We finished cook then we eat together. Minho's father is not there because he's going to work.

Mrs.Choi: When is the battle?

Minho: 3 more days.

Mrs.Choi: Good Luck!

Minho/Krystal: Thank You.

Mrs.Choi: Krystal, just call me omma if you want. Don't forget to come here again. I need friend to talk with. Minseok always going out.

Krystal: Yes, I'll come again. Only if Minho oppa let me come here again.

Minho: Just now you just like in your own world. You forget about me.

Mrs.Choi: Don't listen to him. So, do you love him?

Minho: Yes, she is!

Mrs.Choi: Krystal?