SM group hug ..

Lovebug

Krystal: I forgot to ask Jessica unnie where’s dance room 2.

Luna: You can talk Korean! YaY!

Amber: Why don’t you ask us?

Krystal: I don’t have any phone number of you guys.

Amber: Then, why you don’t follow Jessica noona?

Krystal: I walked other direction.

Amber: Wh-

Victoria: Amber stop blaming her! She’s still new in here!

Sulli: Amber unnie, I don’t think she want to walked with Minho either.

Amber: I’m sorry.

Krystal: I’m going to Jessica unnie. –walks away-

Luna: Amber- unnie! What have you done?

Sulli: Actually Minho oppa is not that bad.

Amber: Yes he is!

Sulli: What do you feel when Victoria unnie are called jelly and Luna unnie is called fat? You’re mad right? That’s what Minho oppa feel too when you called Key oppa mouse that gay!

Victoria: Sulli, calm down.

Sulli: I just feel pity with Krystal. Why can’t all of us become friends?!

Minho Pov

Everyone is looking at Sulli when she’s yelling at Amber. Then she points at Krystal that only sit beside Jessica quietly. Krystal look scared.

Onew: What’s up with Sulli?

Jonghyun: I only hear she sayin’ why can’t all of us become friends.

Key: Aren’t they friends? Then why did she said that?

Minho: Maybe this is all my fault.

Taemin: Hyung what do you mean?

Minho: Amber doesn’t want Krystal be friends with me and just now she saw me walked in with her. Maybe she is mad at me and Sulli tried to protest.

Key: Then what is the relationship between that and what is Sulli just saying?

Jonghyun: I know what is Minho means.

Onew: What is it?

Jonghyun: Maybe Sulli want them to become friends with us!

I couldn’t help so I starts to walked to the F(x).

Minho: It’s all my fault right?

Luna: Oppa-

Minho: I knew it. Just like what Sulli saying, why can’t we become friends? Onew and Victoria is both a professional leader so they can work out together as professional. Jonghyun and Luna, they’re a great singer. They can be our teacher for singing in high note. You and Key, both are rapper. Can’t you work as professional? Taemin and Sulli are arguing just 1 week then they become friends. Please be mature!

Amber: I’m sorry. Please give me time to think.

All of people in here are shock and looking at me.

Taemin: That’s what you got when you make her charisma explode.

Taemin try to make funny. But, I’m still in a serious. Mr.Lee walked in and-

Mr.Lee: What happen in here? Soojung why are you crying? Come here.

Who is Soojung? Right after Mr.Lee calling the name, Krystal starts to walked to Mr.Lee.

Mr.Lee: Don’t cry. Even I don’t know what happen to you, cheer up! Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany please bring her to restroom. Make her clean her face first. Smile!

Since when she have Korean name? Soojung. Nice name. They walked out the room and Amber tried to look happy.

----------------------- Lunch Time ------------------------

I can see Jessica tried to give me a message with her eyes. Looks like she want me to calm Krystal. So, I walked to them and Jessica turn around and walk passed me like she want to leave us alone.

Minho: Krystal – ssi.

Krystal: Yes?

Minho: Are you okay?

Krystal: I’m great. Why?

Minho: I know you’re lying. I can see those eyes.

Krystal: I just feel guilt. Because of me you and Amber arguing.

She tried to smile and end up with crying. She wiped her tears and walked away. I pull her wrist and give her a hug.

Minho: You can cry as much as you want. But, one thing you should know is, it’s not your fault. Before you come here we always like that.

I whisper to her and I can feel her tears wetting my clothes. I tried to calm her down a bit with lying to her.

Minho: I swear it’s not your fault.

Amber: Guys! I’m sorry. Krystal I’m sorry because mad at you and Minho oppa now I know that you’re not a bad guy just like what I thought.

This is the first time I saw Amber crying. I couldn’t believe that I hug 2 girls at the same time. Both of them are crying. I feel sad because Krystal is crying cause she keep blame herself because of this and I feel happy cause Amber now know that I’m not a bad guy.

I think Taemin saw that I hug the girls and he start to hug me from behind and now it’s become SM group hug. I can hear Krystal laugh with her head on my chest.

Minho: Guys, the girls looks like they cannot breath.

Yoona: This rarely happen.

Ryeowook: We can show them that we’re love each other.

Siwon: To who?

Taeyeon: To the YG, JYP, etc.

Heechul: Who is behind me? please release me! I'm tired of this embrace.  we can hug like this again if we’re win!

Amber: Krystal, I’m sorry.

Krystal: It’s okay.

I’m happy now and this 2 girls are small and I scared if they are lose of breath.

Sunny: Shindong oppa! Please release me!

Just right after Shindong release Sunny, all of them now are not hugging each other. Finally release!

Amber: I’m going first.         

Krystal pull back from the hug. Actually, I want to hug her again but I cannot force her to hug me.

Krystal: Thanks. Even I just know who is the real you today, I feel like I’ve already known you for a long time. I’m going to…urmm…see you again in dance room.

I want to stop her but I can't because I’m too happy. Happy because I can hug the girl that I crush on.