All about me

Lovebug

Krystal Pov

What should I answer? Maybe this is the only way I can forget him but, I also gonna hurt my heart seeing him with other girl.

Yuri: I'm just kidding!

Krystal: Please don't do that again.

Yuri: Come here! - hug her - I know before this I like Minho but I don't want to force him to like me back. I don't think I like him anymore and I'm not that bad. Don't cry! I can be your 2nd sister if you want?

Krystal: Sure.

Yuri: I need to go. - pulls back -

Krystal: Okay.

Yuri: You don't want to come along?

Krystal: Nah! I still want to be alone.

Yuri: Bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho Pov

Yuri walk at me with a mad face. I don't know what did I did to her. Now, she right infornt of me.

Yuri: What did you do to Soojung?

Minho: What happen to her?!

Yuri: Don't lie Minho, I know she lying at me just now. But, one thing please don't make her cry.

Minho: Where she is?

Yuri: Music room.

Minho: Thank you!

I ran right after Yuri told me where she is. I really don't know what happen to her. She like ran away from me today. I want to talk to her but she walks away. What Yuri means not make her cry? I open the door and I can see Krystal there hugging her legs. I go near her wothout making any sound. I can hear she's sobbing.

Minho: Soojung-iie?

Krystal: Oppa?! What are you doing here?! - stand up-

Minho: I'm the one who should asking that.

Krystal: I need to go.

Minho: I'm not going to let go just like that.

I look at her eyes. Beautiful eyes. Big eyes that not many Korean people have. She still tearing. I put my hand at her chin to make her look at me.

Minho: Hey, why are you crying? Is it all about me?

Krystal: No it's not.

Minho: I know you're lying. I can see it in your eyes.

Krystal: Can you tell me what are you going to tell me before?

Minho: I want to tell you that I'm .. urrmm ..

Krystal: that you love me?

Minho: I just do not have a sense of courage to tell you.

Krystal: Why do you tell me now? Why don't you tell me before? It's hurt me!

Minho: You have the same feelings at me?

Krystal: But, I want to forget my feelings to-

I kissed her cause I don't want to hear the last word. She push me away!

Krystal: I can't!

Minho: I just want you to be my girlfriend.

Krystal: You're lying!

Minho: What?!

Krystal: You told Suzy that you don't want to have a girlfriend right now! Please don't play with my heart!

I don't want to see that tears again. I hug her and she tried to push me away but I want her to quiet in my embrace. Just in a few second I only can hear her sobbing. Now it's the right time to tell her the truth. I whisper to her.

Minho: It's because I only want you to be my girlfriend. Only you. The one that I want. I'm so unthinkable to have any girlfriend until I've  meet you. You have such a beautiful face. Every girl that like me also beautiful but you just different from them. All of them tried go near me but you don't do things like that. You're scared to go near me and you doesn't even make me like you because you y or cute but because you're different.

Krystal: I really want to be your girlfriend but when I heard what you told Suzy, I want to forget all my feelings to you.

Minho: Can you give me chance?

Krystal: Now I'm scared of all girls that like you will hurt me.

Minho: I'm not going to let them doing that to you. Jessica noona also want you to be my girlfriend. She really do.

She look at me. I can't help but kiss her again. She put her arms around my neck. I still hold her waist just like how I hug her before. We keep kissing until it's time to go class. We pulls away from the kiss when the bell rings. She rest her head on my chest for awhile and she laughing. Just one day not hearing that I've already miss that sound of laughing. I'm laughing with her without breaking the hug. I don't know why I'm laughing maybe because it's cute.

Minho: Why are you laughing?

Krystal: Nothing. Let's go! We gonna be late!

She pulls my hand and smile at me. We walked to our class like nothing just happen but just 1 thing that different than usual, we holding hands.