Chapter 12 --- " First day of school"

You left... 2nd Chance?

Nobody POV:

"Seems like he didnt listen to my advice" a figure said to nobody while her cat. 

"My my is time to take action shouldn't we" Meow~ the cat replied while the figure smirked.

Meanwhile~

Kyuhyun POV:

I'm currently staring at the angel in my arms, oh yes i'm awake for a quite a while now, but since my baby is sleeping peacefully in my arms i would't want to disturb him. Ever since the phone call yesterday, my mind wasn't quite with me. Many things i going on in my mind right now, what am i going to do if my mom strike back this time? Would history really repeat again? No.. I can't afford to lose my baby again...

"Mmmnnnhhh" as Yesungie snuggled closer to me i chuckled. 

"Baby ah, time to wake up there's school today neh?" he ignored me as he continued to snuggled closer to me. 

I laughed, my baby is seriously just too cute! I remove my arms from him and he pouted immedietately. 

"Kyuuuuuu..." 

"Baby, is my "first day" of school you wouldn't want me to be late right?"

Just then he opened his eyes, and nodded and rushed to the toilet immedietately.

5minutes later, he came out wearing a turtle t shirt and a skinny jeans. He smiled at me. We went down and as per usual, we're the last couple to reach, all the others couple were there being cheesy except for the teukchul couple. Why can't they confessed yet? I rolled my eye mentally. 

Nobody POV:

"Alright guys! Since it's our "first" day of school, you guys better not be late and proceed to your class!" Leeteuk said

Since due to certain circumstances, they were absent this would be their first day of school. 

In school~

Finally we have arrived in school, girls were crowding around their cars gasping at Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yunho and Donghae as they got out of their car.

"Wow they are hoooot" the girls squeeled

"Oppa, look here!"

Yesung rolled his eyes and interlock their hands together while sending glares to the girls around. 

"Aww, baby are you jealous?" Kyuhyun smirked.

Yesung knuckled him in the elbow and walked away, "baby don't be mad neh, i only have eyes for you." as he whisper into Yesung ears causing him to shiver.

Yesung POV:

"Alright class, I've a few announcement , we have some new classmates today." Mr Kim announced.

Even though i know who are the new classmates i can't help to look forward to it. Finally i'll be in the same class as kyu again! I turned around and stare and Donghae, he was smiling happily too, I guess he just can't wait to be with Eunhyuk.

Just as the teacher said, I saw Kyuhyun strolling in first, gosh he look handsome as always! I smiled and him and he wink at me. I blush and look down. 

"Cho Kyuhyun." he said, as he turn a cold stare towards the teacher. "OMo his so coool, i rolled my eyes at the girl who said that." Just then at the side of my eyes i swear a saw kyuhyun smiling. 

"Lee Eunhyuk Immida." he said as he blushed down. I turn around and caught Donghae staring at him. 

"Kim Jaejoong..." he said soflty as he cling tightly onto Yunho's arms, i guess his afraid after that incident. All the guys in the class gasp, at the beauty of Jaejoong and started staring. As then Yunho interupted their train of thoughts and said 
"His my boyfriend hands of,  I'm the famous Jung Yunho" he erupted with an angry glare. Every one gasp at his name, everyone knows not to mess with him. 

"Kim Heechul, the beauty, but do not mess with me or my friends or classified you guys as dead." he smirked which send shivers down our spine. I rub my hand immedately.

"Park Leeteuk immida, I'm the umma of the group and nice to meet you guys! " he and flashed a dimpled smile to all of us. 

"Alright guys, please get to you seat. Kyuhyun you may seat at the seat near the window , Eunhyuk you may seat with Donghae and Heechul , Leeteuk , Yunho and Jaejong, please seat behind them respectively."  I I pouted realising Kyuhyun is seating far from me. I turn to look at him, and he gave me a reassuring smile.

First period lesson Maths..

My worst subject ever, Mr Kwon, my maths teacher, hate students which is bad in maths and sadly im included inside. Now we're given 10minutes to solve a question, I'm stuck. He would surely pick on me, omo what should I do... Im going to get embrass infront of kyu..  

I bang my head on the table and a loud "KNOD" was sounded through the whole class. Mr Kwon heard and spoke up

"My my isnt it Mr Kim, since you had the time to rest your head on the table i guess you had finish solving the question, now would you please kindly solve the question for us?"

I stared at him blankly, i turned over and look at Donghae sending him a "help me" look. He turned towards me and gave me a face " Sorry hyung, this question isnt really our level." I knew it he wouldn't give us an easy question, i walk as slow as possible towards the board. I stared at the question again and tired to solve.

After 5 long minutes...

"Mr Kim are you done? You do realise your wasting our precious time right? You could just admit you don't know how to do, it's such a simple question and I can't believe you couldn't solve it, it such a simple question. " Giggles were heard, and i hung my head down. 

Just then someone took the chalk in my hand and with my hand he wrote the answers down on the board. I look up and i saw Kyuhyun, he smiled at me and gave me a hug. 

"My my Mr Kim, i would really appreciate if you do not bully MY BABY. Thank you very much." he glared hard at Mr Kwon causing him to be speechless.

"Who the hell are you to speak to me that way?" he screamed

"Oh, I'm nobody, i'm just Cho Kyuhyun a normal person which could make your life a living hell if i want to." he gave a cold stare towards the teacher a stare which i've never seen before. His so cold.

"Kyu..." i tugged his sleeve lightly. 

He returned to normal immedietately, and smiled at me. He then hold my hand and drag me out of class.

Kyuhyun POV:

How dare this stupid teacher bully My baby i'll sure to fire him, immdietately. The more i think the angrier I get, 'Kyuie... pain.. hand..." huh pain why is my baby in pain? I turn around and i saw that ive been grabbing his hand too tightly. 

"Sorry baby!" I appologised and kiss his hand softly. He blushed and look down. He seemed sad, I pull him into a hug and said

"Baby... I'll teach you your maths so don't be dejected yeah?  His a useless teacher so ignore him alright?" I felt yesung chuckling between tears he nodded i look up and kiss his tears away.

"GOOD SHOW!" Heechul shouted as he approach us, just i rolled my eyes at him and turn around. 

"LOOK OUT!" Donghae suddenly screamed.

"BAAAAAANG"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating here's a short update>< I'm sorry for uppdating for a loooong time. My exams are here>< 

Please continue to like and enjoy my story!!  Comment COmment & Comment please??^^ 

Btw, what do you guys think about the new poster?(: Thanks @MusicLover_1808 for it it's really nice^^

Comment and please tell me what you think !^^