Chapter 13-- Brewing Storm.

You left... 2nd Chance?

 

Nobody POV:

Kyuhyun quickly grab Yesung and push him off the pavement that they were standing on upon hearing the scream from Donghae. 

"! Baby are you alright?" 


"Kyu…?? What's going on..n..?" Yesung shivered. He crouched down in a ball while Kyuhyun pull him into his arms. Heechul took out his gun hidden in his leather jacket in case for emergency like now while pointing in the direction where the shooting came from.

“COME OUT!” he said as he shot in the direction. Rustling sounds could be heard while Yunho and Heechul gave each other a knowing look before both of them running the direction.

Kyuhyun POV:

Dammit she must have found the place; we need to get back right now. I took out my phone and I dialled for help.

 “Seunghyun, get to SM High immediately!’’ and I ended the call. He was one of the best right hand man after Yunho and Heechul in my gang he controlled most of our activities and he was one of the most trustworthy. He should know the situation. In less the 5minutes, sound of engines could be heard and 5 people arrived.

“Kyuhyun”

“Seunghyun, get Leeteuk, Jaejoong, Yesung and Eunhyuk back and increase the defence of our gang right now.” He understands the situation and ushered the four of them to follow him. Since my baby had fallen asleep in my arms things will be easier since he won’t be able to freak out.

“Daesung, get your gun and get to the top of the building right now, be careful do no let anyone spot you.” I said before running towards Heechul and Yunho.

When I arrive at the scene Heechul and Yunho were back to back facing a group of guys, surprisingly, all of them are masked man. All of them wore a mask, not showing any signs nor symbol where or which group they were from.  Out of a sudden a guy appeared from no were and attack my from behind.

I threw him a punched in the face before pushing him to the nearest tree, while twisting his arms preventing him from escaping there is some questioning I would need to do.

After typing the guy to the tree I hurried over, many fled while Heechul grab the leader since he was the one who was giving the signal

Nobody POV:

“Who are you?” questioned Yunho

The two that were caught kept their mouth shut and avoided eye contact. Sensing that they wouldn’t answer the question straight away, Heechul lost his patience and shove the guy into the leader mouth.

“Speak or I’ll shoot.” Without any mercy, Heechul shot the leader in his mouth, the 2nd guy was shock and screamed.

“Pfft… Your turn” he turned and smirked at the second guy.

“Will you speak or do you wish to follow his footsteps?” Heechul said in a menacing tone.

“I’ll spe..aak.., we’re sent here to kill the guy in the arms of he said as he point towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun tensed immediately and threw a punch onto the guys stomach.

“Who sent you?!” he shouted as he continues to throw punches at him.

“STOP! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?!” Yunho pulled Kyuhyun back and Heechul took over.

He tugged on to the guys hair harshly and smirked

“Who sent you? You know I’ve no patience maybe if there’s a hole through your leg” he said as he pointed the gun towards the leg.

“Hmmm, maybe that’s not painful enough, Don’t worry I’ve a pocket knife do you wish to have a few scratches on your skin? Don’t worry I’ll be gentle.” Heechul smirked as he took his pocket knife out at slash the guy in his face.

“ DO YOU WISH TO CONFESS WHO NOW?! I won’t let you die… We’ll torture you slowly…painfully…and you’ll be hoping that we would kill you instead…” he grimed.  

Still refusing to speak, this time Yunho lost his patience, he took the gun from Heechul and shot the guy on the leg.

“GAHHHHH!”

“I’ll say…*cough* It’s… mdm…Cho…*cough.. p..l..ee..as..ee. do..nt.ki..ll me…”

Kyuhyun flinched upon hearing this, the nightmare that haunted Kyuhyun is back.

“!!” he cussed loudly

“we got to go back right now they all will be in danger!”

BANG! Heechul kill the guy before putting the gun back into his jacket, no point keep a betrayer alive..

“Daesung, please clean up the mess”

Heechul POV:

“Pfft, ers who has low tolerance doesn’t worth living.” I commented as we run towards our car.

“Kyuhyun are you alright?” he nodded while he informed as that we would be speeding off first. Since we all had our various car we decided to spilt our ways.

“Chul, you should seriously stop your creepy way of torturing your “targets”. It’s my first time watching and I’m creeping out…” Donghae said.

“Just get used to it.” Yunho replied

“Yunnie ah~ and Hae~” I said sweetly while he gave me a disgusted look.

“Please do not call me that is reserved for Jongie only.” He threw me a look while I laughed.

“That’s my best way to make someone confessed how dare those motherers hurt my friends..”

“Let’s hurry back, I’ve a bad feeling this time.”

I nodded and we hurried back after double checking that Daesung cleared the body away, leaving no evidence behind. One thing scary about the Kim Mafia is that the moments we targeted you, you’ll sure die quietly, softly painfully without a single soul knowing how did you even die or that you have already leave no existence in the world…

Leeteuk POV:

Everything happened so quickly, first thing Kyuhyun brought Yesung out of class him being bullied by the teacher.

Secondly, Donghae screaming that there’s a gun shot.

Thirdly, we’re on our way back to the mansion with one of our skilled guard, Bigbang that’s what they called themselves.

Everything happened so quickly, I had a very bad feeling these time Jaejoong and Eunhyuk where hugging each other for comfort while I was looking at the sleeping Yesung. What on Earth is happening?!

“Teukie ah…”Jae mumbled.

“Ne?”

“What’s happening?? Jonggie scared, I want Yunnie…”he sob

“Baby Jae…” I cooed

“Don’t worry he will be back Ne, we just have to go home before them arraso? Umma is here don’t worry ne?” Well, let’s hope what I’m saying is true, I’m worried but I can’t break down, I have to be strong.

As we have arrived at our mansion, Seunghyun brought as in quickly, the building was surrounded by guards.

An hour later, I devilish Kyuhyun came in he immediately went for Yesung, pulling him closely mumbling some stuffs which I can’t seem to understand which caused Yesung to wake up.

Heechul and Yunho and Donghae came in after that  I ran immediately and pull Heechul into a hug lucky he is save, but why is he covered in blood whose blood is that?

“Chullie…” I said as I continue to feel the warmth on his chest, “Whose blood is that?”

He scratched the back of his head, “Not mine Teukie, he gave me a kiss and pull my closer in the hug.” Everything will be alright I told myself as I calm down in his embrace.

Nobody POV:

“Kyu ah, What happened just now?” Yesung asked.

“Nothing, don’t worry much.”

“Please do not lie to me..” and he could see the hurt in his eyes.

“It’s nothing baby really please do not worry and trust me no matter what arraso?”

“Baby… Why not go up and change before having dinner?” Kyuhyun smiled towards Yesung while sending a look to the rest.

“Yeah Teukie you too, your smeellly~” Heechul sing along while earned a pout of Leeteuk.
“I don’t smell HMPH!” he stomp as he walk up stairs.

“Jongie you too gogogog!” Yunho pushed him up

Reluctantly, Jaejoong went.

“I know you’re trying to get rid of us I’m not stupid.” Said Eunhyuk,

“I’m not leaving!”

“Hyukkie~ Be a good boy and go up arraso, go and bath and we’ll cuddle alright? IF not I’ll let you sleep alone tonight!”

“YAH! How could you threaten me..” He gave a sad smile as he walked up slowly while taking a glance back.

Once they were sure that none of them were in sight. Bigbang came in from the door and bowed towards the four of them.

Donghae spoke.

“What are we going to do right now?”

“I’ve my guards on standby they’ll be ready any moment.” Heechul said

“Will that be alright?” Yunho added in.

“I could transfer some manpower if we needed more.”

‘Seunghyun, Could you dispatch your members to protect them without them noticing.” Kyuhyun ordered.

Seunghyun nodded called s to a corner while Daesung stayed behind since he is a longer ranger he would be need elsewhere.

“Daesung, you’re a longer ranger?” Donghae questioned 

He nodded.

“Alright I’ve a perfect place for you. You are to on stand by and take out anyone who doesn’t belong in the group immediately please do not wait.” Kyuhyun order in a harsh tone.

“I have my reasons I don’t wish for history to repeat again…”

They nodded just then a knock came on the door, they flinched and all of them took their guns out in defence position.

Seughyun then crept forward and opened the door while point his guy straight towards the door strangely there was no one.

Just a note.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! i'M BACKKK! Sorry for not updating for a long time i was having my exams! It's the exam weeks, my brain afre dead tired of studying!

Hope you guys any the chapter comment comment neh! Please do comment it give my some motivation too!~ How is the story so far???

I didn't really beta this so if there is any error please feel free to inform mee!! ENJOY!(:

COMMENT COMMENT! Subscribe too!~^^