Chapter 11-- Is the Storm Finally arriving?

You left... 2nd Chance?

 

Jaejoong POV:

Where am I? I felt that I’m lying on something soft and my head hurts terribly. Just that I what happened yesterday replayed in my mind…

Was I ? Did I lose what’s mine?

I’m Dirty…

I hugged myself closely, and I started crying... what am I going to do, I’m a disappointment, I should have protected myself, and yet I allowed this happening to myself. Why am I so stupid why didn’t I just bear with it?

If I did, this won’t happen to me. I cried louder while throwing anything I can find on to the ground. No one would love me anymore no one… Teukie…chullie…hyukkie…sungie…kyu… would find me dirty, they won’t love Joogie anymore…sobs…

Yunho… would surely hate me now… I stood up and cried louder… I walk to the nearest vase and threw it to the floor. It hurts… It hurts… I don’t want to live anymore.

I fall helplessly on to the bed, just then I saw a few shattered broken pieces of the vase in front of me. Just than the only thing that came to my mind was death.

If I were to die, I don’t have to worry anymore, I chuckled, I won’t be a disappointment to appa& umma, to anybody in the world. I let out a mad laughter and held the broken piece near to my wrist.

As it came into contact with my skin, I felt a shivered up to my spine, I push it deeper and I can feel the feeling of blood dripping down from my skin drip, by drip, I felt light as the puddle of blood is getting bigger and bigger. It does not hurt anymore, my body felt like is floating, soon I won’t feel pain anymore…

“JAE…JAE…” somebody’s shouting my name who’s that? Everything went pitch black as darkness took over me…

Yunho POV:

As I arrive, I placed Jaejoong onto our bed, yes our bed, even though we each have a bed, we preferred to combined our bed together, as jae was afraid sleeping alone. He was pale, what am I going to do…

How should I allow him to forget what had happened… I sigh and smack my head, why am I so oblivious to his love for me, I’m such a coward, if only I were to be true to our feeling this wouldn’t had happened.. I held on tight on to his hand…

I heard footsteps coming from the door, I tuck his hand into the blanket, and I went out. As I went out, I saw a sleeping Yesung in Kyuhyun’s arms, while Leeteuk & Heechul, were talking about something serious.

“How’s Jae?” Leeteuk ask me in concerned, I shook my head and look down.

“If only I be more courageous, this wouldn’t happened…” I said as I bang my fist against the wall

Heechul grab onto me, while Kyuhyun spoke.

“Stop, Yunho. There’s no point hurting yourself, what Jae really need now would be you. Leave those bastards to us, though, we had taken care of them. How dare they hurt someone from the Kim&Cho..” He paused for a while “I’ve encounter something similar… and that point of time, I felt hopeless, but trust me if you’re there he’ll be okay…” he tapped me on my shoulder.

“Thanks for being by my side guys…” I said as I looked down.

“My my who would have thought the great Jung would say that..” Heechul smirked

Which cause all of us to laugh

Just then, two figures burst through the door,

“HEY GUYS~” they said together

“Shhhh, my baby is sleeping..” Kyu said, while patting Yesung who had just stirred in his dream.

Eunhyuk pouted, while Donghae gave him a hug.

“Let me guess both of you are okay now? At least something good happened … ” Leeteuk chimed in

“Yeah, we’re both okay now, we’re starting it slow, and Teukie ah what you mean by at least something good happen? Donghae asked curiously.

“Why are you both so boring…”Heechul added, which earned a hard glare from Leeteuk while Kyuhyun and I were laughing our off.

“Something bad happened…” I trailed off while looking at Kyuhyun, I didn’t have the strength to explain everything anymore..

Kyuhyun caught my signal while he nodded his head towards me. He then carry Yesung on to his lap before asking them to sit.

He took a deep breath while explaining everything.

5minutes later~

“THOSE S…” Eunhyuk was fuming, “How dare they… they… Did Jae hyung got got ra..pe?” he said as his tone shivered. Donghae then hug him in the arms, telling him to cool down.

“No he was not, I’ve arrived fast enough, but I’m afraid he think he was, as when we arrived he has fainted…” I continued..

Everybody was speechless as nobody knew what to say next.

Suddenly a loud crash can be heard upstairs followed by a few sobs and screams… Yesung was woken up due to that.

Jaejoong I thought, he must be awake.

All of them caught my signal as we begin to run upstairs. As we reach the room, vase were shattered everywhere, but Jaejoong was nowhere to be seen. Where is he I panic and as I ran to our shared bathroom too see whether if he was there.

“JAE..” Leeteuk suddenly shouted, I dashed out of the bathroom and I saw Jaejoong lying there lifelessly with a few pieces of broken glass on his hands. Aish… why am I so stupid why did I leave him.

Kyuhyun then took out his phone and dallied for Changmin, his the Cho family doctor. In record breaking time he had arrive with his assistant Kibum. He ask all of us to go outside, while he look and Jae.

Half an hour later~ Which seems like ages to me, he came out.

“He didn’t lose a lot of blood; his condition is in control so he doesn’t have to go to the hospital yet. He just need some rest and his emotions is unstable.” Mr Cho. He said towards Kyuhyun. He gave him a nod,

“Thanks Changmin, you may go now.” He said as he patted his back. Changmin gave us a nod, Eunhyuk sent them out.

I went and sat beside, Jae, I caressed his hair softly, feeling his pale face. The rest of them took a sit in our room, Heeteuk were sitting at the other side of the bed, while Leeteuk was hugging tightly onto Heechul for comfort. Kyuhyun was sitting on the sofa with Yesung on his laps, his trying to pacify the crying yesung, this must have triggered his memories, yes, I’ve heard what had happened from Kyuhyun.

While the Eunhae couple were taking a rest on the floor.

Suddenly, Jaejoong fidget. He opens his eyes and stared at all of us “AHH…. GO AWAY!!!” he screamed which shock all of us. I was shocked, I pulled him close into my arms and whispered, “calm down baby please..”

I felt him relax but then he continuing sobbing,

“I’m di..r..ty…no…bod..dy wan..t me anymore… sobs they me…I’m not clean… anymore..sobs…”

“Baby..Baby.. hey.. look at me, nothing happen to you alright, you were not , you’re still my cute innocent Jaejoongie don’t cry…”

He then look up at me with those big doe eyes,

“Nothing happened, but.. sobs but… sobs they…they… touched me…”

“Shhh… Baby, please stop crying, every tears that’s coming out from your eyes is making my heart shatter…”

Jaejoong didn’t listen, just then Leeteuk pulled my away and held on to Jaejoong.

“Umma…”Jaejoong said weakly. Yes, Jae always call Leeteuk Umma when his crying, as Leeteuk is always, there when his crying.

“Shh, Jae ah, nothing happen, so please calm down and do not cry anymore arraso?” Leeteuk said as he caressed Jaejoong hair like any Umma would do when their child is crying.

He nodded his head, this time, Leeteuk stood up and Jaejoong went into my arms immediately.

“GROUP HUG!” Yesung suddenly shout, while we all laughed at him.

“Yah, do not laugh at Yesungie” Donghae shouted which caused a glaring contest between him and Kyuhyun.

Just then Jaejoongie, open his arms wide and we all went for the group hug, after that, all of them left the room which gave both of us some privacy.

“Jae baby…” I called softly

He looked at me

“I love you” I said, he was shocked. He then shook his head,

“I don’t need your pity Yunho, you don’t have to feel sorry, DO NOT PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS!”

He must have thought that I’ve pity him, how do I show I really love him?

“Jae, I really do love you, your smile made my day, my attention was always on you, I’m afraid that if I tell you my real feelings, it would affect our friendship so I didn’t dare to confess no matter what, after this incident, I’m afraid I will lose you, I’m serious ah jae, I love you.” I said as I pull him into a kiss.

I deepen the kiss, the kiss lasted as long as I could remember we then broke off when I realised Jae need to breathe.

“I love you too yunnie…” he said as he snuggle into my arms.

I smiled, and hugged him back.

“Go to sleep neh? You must be tired.” I smiled. He nodded his head as I tuck both of us into bed.

“I love you I really do” I said as we both fall into deep slumber.  

Kyuhyun POV:

“Operation YunJae complete” Leeteuk said, while all of us shooting him a questioning look.

“What?” he said

“What do you mean by operation complete?” I asked

“Oh, I wanted both of them to fall in love that’s why is complete!” He smiled at me while all of us are laughing.

Just then my phone rang,

“Mom…” I said loud enough to catch only Heechul and Donghae’s attention. Both of them stared at me while I turn away.

“Guys, I’ll be back, why don’t you guys go to the living room first.” I said while giving a smile to my baby. He nodded while the rest of them followed.

Just then Donghae spoke up, “Heechul, I need the bathroom maybe you could show me the way?”

“Sure.” Both of them followed behind me…

We went into the room, while Heechul locked the door behind.

“Mom…” Both of them are being quiet while listening to my conversation.

“I see you’re back with your aren’t you?” I was speechless

“Haha, umma what are you saying…” I chuckled.

“Don’t lie to me! I wish you happiness son…” a loud burst of laughter could be heard from the background, as I was about to reply, the call ended.

The three of us stared at each other. “UHS!” I screamed as I throw my phone to the ground.

“Why can’t she ever leave me alone?” I said as I bent down and I held onto my head.

Both of them stared and each other before nodding their heads,

“Let’s have a promise, Kyu, you’re not allowed to lie to us same goes to the both of us, from now on we could only speak the truth within each other.” Heechul said while both of us nodded.

So is the storm finally arriving…?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the short update, this chapter was for Yunjae anyways!

Btw, Belated Christmas to alll! It's going to be a new year soon, All the best to everyone!! Please continue to support my Fanfic arraso?:)

Comment Comment and subscribe! Slient readers please do comment too~ It's brightens my day ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments for Chapter 11:

@piggypiggy Yes, Yesung is too cute to be true I'm glad you enjoyed, that chapter I hope it's fluffy enough^^ 

@jennyloveyeye Thanks for reading neh! Yeap, Kyusung is super cute^^ Enjoy reading this chapter:)

@evil_turtle You're Welcome, I'm glad that you have enjoyed this chapter :) Continuing reading and supporting neh^^

Comments for Chapter 12:

@piggypiggy Let's hoping not worse happen to them, poor them too, but they have Yunho and Kyuhyun by their side^^ 

@kazerii Eunhae is finally together! They are starting it slow~ *Claps* Hope you will like this chapter that is delicated to Yunjae neh:) 

@hellobunny Updated:) Please continue to read neh:)

@Goemas12 hmmm, what do you mean by better?:) Thanks for reading neh:) Updated^^

@jennyloveyeye Yes, does devils that touch Jae is unforgettable! :@ They will feel better soon since Kyu & Yunho wil be there. Thanks for your support neh?^^ Read on to find out more:)