Seoul Hotel Room # 716

Fate - IN ACTION

_______________________________

Chapter 05

_______________________________

 

 

 

“This is your room. He will be coming maybe around midnight. There’s a mini bar inside…I know that you are nervous.” Wooyoung said as he opened the majestic door of the hotel suite. “A warm bath and a little wine can help you relax.”

 

Relax? My foot!She looked at him with eyes void of any emotion. “Remind him regarding the lights, it is part of the deal.” With that, she turned her back on him and stepped into the room. As the door behind her closed, she shut her eyes as well, hoping that she would wake up and realized that everything was just a nightmare. She stayed like that for a few seconds and when she finally opened her eyes, the magnificent composition of the room came into her view. Her eyes wandered and scanned the room with awe. Modern furniture and decors perfectly complimented the wall that is covered in reddish-purple and cream wallpaper. She saw another door and assumed that it was the door to the bedroom. She took slow steps towards it and gently twisted the doorknob. A super-sized bed covered with pure white sheets met her gaze. Then…reality strikes! Victoria was reminded of the very reason why she was in this room. It’s ironic how this beautiful space will be the witness to the ugly truth. Life is…unfair, very unfair. The poverty of the poor only highlighted the prosperity of the rich and the sufferings of the unfortunate resulted to the gratification of the wealthy. If only she have more time…if only the life of her grandma is not at stake…She blinked back the tears that were about to fall, she don’t want to cry anymore. This is not the time to be weak, she needs to be strong! She was totally aware that what she will do is morally wrong but at the moment, this is the right and her only choice.

 

Victoriaheaded to the bathroom and surely, it was as grand as the bedroom. She stripped off all her clothes and plunged herself into the marble tub filled with soapy water and floating rose petals. The warm water brought relief to her tired body whilst the rose and chamomile scent calmed her troubled senses. There’s still three hours before midnight and she wanted to enjoy this momentary calmness. She stayed there for almost an hour. After her bath, and as instructed, she started to the walk-in closet and was disappointed to see that the only thing that hangs in the enormous cabinet was a skimpy lingerie. “Damn! Never in my life had I imagine myself wearing this scanty piece of cloth!” Victoria swore but had no choice other than to wear that scanty piece. She put on the robe to hide her ‘almost’ ness.

 

Next, she went out from the bedroom to the mini bar. She took out a bottle of whisky and a shot glass. “Hmm…give me the strength that I need, will you?” She talked to the bottle like it was her closest friend that could comfort her.  She pinched her nose and gulped down her first shot. She grimaced at the ‘not-so-good’ taste and felt the heat that goes down from to her chest. She poured the liquid into her glass again and drank her second shot and it went on until the bottle was half empty and Victoria needed to go to the toilet, walking in a ‘zigzagged’ manner. “Vic- *hic* toria’s a bad girl...Vic’s a bad daughter…*hic* that’s why granny is sick.” With a shaky voice, she hummed her despair. After she went out from the bathroom, she felt lightheaded and lost her balance. “Owiee! She yelped as her landed on the carpeted floor. She hoisted herself up and took off her robe as she suddenly felt warm and her head ached like hell so she crawled to the bed. “Just need to rest for a while…” In less than a minute, she was off to dreamland.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Nichkhun uttered thanks to the young man who handed him his key and assisted him to his room. The room was dimly lighted and he was about to switch the lights on when he remembered Yoona’s request not to open it. He sauntered towards the bedroom door and twisted it open. It was dark with only the unsteady flickering of the lava light lit the huge room. He waited for some time until his sight had adjusted. He spotted the bed and strode woozily towards it. As he approached the bed he saw his goddess lying there comfortably…her back facing him. “She must have slept waiting for me.” He mumbled more to himself. He removed his shirt off, making him topless and he lay down beside her. “Yoong…” called her affectionately as he rubbed her arms. There was no response so he called her again. “Goddess, sorry I am late…” He apologized and moved closer to her that he could smell the scent of rose and chamomile and…alcohol? He froze for a moment. “Yoong, you’ve been drinking?” Nichkhun was alarmed at first because Yoona could turn wild with a small amount of alcohol but then he thought that this might be her way of relieving her nervousness. He smiled at how stubborn his girlfriend could get sometimes; she was the one who planned everything and now she was asleep, well he would prefer a sleeping goddess because he doesn’t know how he would handle the wild Yoona. “A few years of celibacy and now my skills are getting rusty.” He smacked himself at the thought. “Alright, just sleep my goddess…” He whispered as he hugged her more and buried his face on the crook of her neck. In just a matter of minutes, the drank and exhausted Nichkhun joined her in dreamland.   

 

   

*-*-*-*-*-*

 

A smile was formed on her lips as her prince charming kissed and cuddled her. She moved her body closer to him as she took in his manly scent. She was about to kiss him back but her prince shook and pushed her hard, to her utter surprise.  “Oof! Why?” With eyes still half closed, she hollered due to emotional and physical pain, it felt so real. “Ya. y-yah! Who are y-you?”  “Hmmm…Am I just hearing things? Or somebody is really shouting in my face?” Victoria was unsure, might be because she wasn’t fully awake yet or because her head was aching like hell. “Hey, wake up!” His loud voice and harsh shaking had awakened her system and her eyes immediately opened. “Yah!”

 

Nichkhun jerked back when the woman that he was trying to wake up got up into a sitting position and roared. He was shocked and almost died of a heart attack when he woke up and saw her - a stranger beside him instead of her goddess Yoong. His brain must’ve suffered a temporary shutdown; he couldn’t comprehend how this happened! “Who. Are. You?” He asked her again trying to obtain the answer from her but it seemed that she was as shocked as him and their eyes locked for a few seconds before hers lowered and stopped on his bare chest. Her eyes feasted quickly on his well-toned trunk while, Nichkhun couldn’t rip his gaze on the woman’s chest area too. She was wearing an extremely seductive lingerie covering only half of her . He gulped down at the sight, her creamy skin is flawless! “Yah!” Her loud roar put a stop to his fantasy. Nichkhun saw her grabbed the blanket and covered herself; he was embarrassed and mentally cursed himself.

 

“Who are you?” He asked for the third time.

 

“My identity doesn’t matter, as long as I did my job.” Victoria said, her head down so as not to make eye contact with him.

 

Nichkhun furrowed his brow, confused. “What are you talking about? What job?”

 

“Are you playing dumb or you just wanted to mock me?” She asked, obviously annoyed

 

“Miss, I really don’t know what you’re talking about. I was supposed to be here with Yoona.” Nichkhun explained.

 

“Yoona?”

 

“Yes, my girlfriend. Err…my ex…arrghh!” Nichkhun found it difficult to explain their situation for he was confused himself. “Anyway, the point is why are you here and where is Yoona?”

 

“How would I know?” Victoria fixated her gaze on her lap, having no intention of looking at his gorgeous face again. “Your friend pai- uhm…sent me here.” She added.

 

“What? Yoona?” Nichkhun eyes widened.

 

“No. Your guy friend…in the ho-hospital.” Victoria stuttered.

 

He looked at her for a moment, trying to assess the truthfulness of her words. She hung her head low, her bangs almost covering her eyes and her hands were clutching tightly on the blanket that was covering her and at the same time covering Nichkhun’s lower body. “I don’t know anybody working in the hospital and I don’t have that much friends here. You must have entered the wrong room.”

 

“I doubt it, because that man personally brought me here.” Victoria answered impassively.

 

“What? Is that really true?” Nichkhun was now in panic mode.

 

Victorianodded, her eyes still looking down and trying her best to avoid eye contact.

 

“Oh sh*t! Then, does it mean that I was the one who made a mistake?” Then the incident that happened that night flashed on his mind. He remembered that he bumped into and fell together with that tall and burly man and they both dropped their card keys and there’s a young man who came to their aid, picked up their keys and assisted them to their rooms. Nichkhun felt his heart stopped for a moment or two as the realization hit him. “Is this room number 715?” He asked, hoping that his assumption was wrong.

 

Victoriawas sure that she saw a different number on the door when she entered. “No, 716.” She answered shaking her head.

                     

“Yoonaaa!” He shouted, horrified as he jumped out of the bed and out of the bedroom.

 

Nichkhun’s petrified scream had shocked Victoria for awhile but after she recovered, she realized something, “D-did he went out na-?” She clamped a hand to . She got out of bed too, picked her robe up and quickly put it on before she snatched the blanket and dashed out of the room to follow the frantic, man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N: Hello guys. I assumed that many of you, if not all, had predicted this to happen. Chansung made a huge mistake; he’d assisted Nichkhun and Taecyeon to the incorrect rooms and both men are too drunk to realize the situation, they didn’t even check if they have entered the correct room.

As for Victoria, she had no memory of the previous night but she really thought that something had happened between her and Nichkhun, Remember that she’d seen him topless when she woke up and the lower part of his body was covered with blanket yet, she assumed that he was .

Next will be TaecYoon. Are you excited? Well, I myself am even excited so please look forward and I hope that I won’t disappoint you. Thanks for all the subscribers, both old and new. A very BIG THANKS for all your beautiful comments too, I love and appreciate them a lot. Once again, thank you everyone and see you in the next chapter.

Lots of love from fayeluccie143  <3

*I don't own the image, credits goes to the rightful owner.