Chapter 9

"A Penny Of Your Thoughts?" "Not Selling It."
HYUNA'S POV

"Shall we eat lunch together?" I chirped, trying my best to brighten the atmosphere. "AISH, I can't do anything but help you run away at times like this!" Key exclaimed. "Key, you don't have to do anything. I'm fine by myself. I'll be alright," I smiled as I dragged him out of the practice room.

LEE SEUNG GI'S POV

"Cannot give in, I cannot give in!" I mumbled as I lay on the soft patch of grass. The only reason I needed to cool down was because I knew my heart kept giving in to her, only her. " Hyung, still thinking that the grass patch is better than the bed? " Jung Shin joked as he sat beside me. I quickly sat up and asked him, " I think I like Michelle. " Jung Shin laughed and said, " You only knew about it now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! " My jaw dropped as I continued to ask, " You knew? B-before I knew?? HOW?" "Aigoo... My dearest Hyung... If you were going to play with a girl, it wouldn't last this long. You wouldn't even care about the GIRL'S problem but this time, you did. Besides, you always look at Michelle differently, " Jung Shin smirked and continued, " Oh! Did I tell you? CNBLUE might be moving in with us. "

"CNBLUE?! Won't they know about Michelle then?" I asked, thinking of the danger that lurks Michelle. "The whole school knows about Michelle... Besides, there's rules that she can't leave the dorm at this point of time since there would be rumors..." Jung Shin explained. "Rumors like?" I asked, hoping that something strikes him and he remembered that there was no such rule. "Rumors like Michelle didn't like CNBLUE hence she left. It is not like my CNBLUE Hyung and the rest would bully her so why are you do paranoid?!" Jung Shin asked, a little annoyed at my reactions. "Oh no. I'm just thinking it was about time for Michelle to leave but since there's such rule, she has to stay... " I lied as Jung Shin pointed to my back, with a you're-dead look. I quickly turned back and there I saw, Michelle. "Oppa wanted me to leave the mansion huh? I'll leave then, then all your worries would be gone!" Michelle yelled as she ran as fast as she could but I too gave chase.

"Mi Hye!! WAIT UP!!!" I shouted as she stopped running. "Go back. Don't you hate me? So LEAVE!" she said coldly. What could I say? It was awkward enough to know she was my crush and still is my crush. "Mi H... Michelle..." I said as she cut me off. "For now, call me Mi Hye." "Mi Hye, erm... you see... I'm still... Kinda shock that you're Mi Hye up till now and it would take me a tile to... Get used to it..." I stumbled over my words as Michelle shook her head, her face full of disappointment in me. "I get you OPPA. So I won't force you. I'll leave to Shin Hye's dorm. Bye," she said as she continued to run off. "Babo. SEUNG GI. BABO! For the many times, you have to control your feelings at these point of time!" I mumbled as I heard Hyuna and Key voice getting louder every second. "Oh! Seung Gi! Anneyong!" Key exclaimed. I turned to face the both of them. Key was as cheerful as ever while Hyuna had that freaky aura. "Oh. You two were hanging out together?" I asked, letting my acting skills hide my feelings . It fooled them. "Oh... Long story. Since you so free, join us at Moonlight cafe? Just grabbing a bite before practice. " Key smiled as Hyuna kept quiet. It was getting suspicious, Hyuna would usually be the loud and talkative one and the one that would disturb me, but this time, she's the complete opposite.

[hello:D updated a little cause of YonggieMakne:D please comment more ty^^ exam periods though;((]