Chapter 10- Sneaky Seung Gi

"A Penny Of Your Thoughts?" "Not Selling It."
MICHELLE'S POV

"I thought that he would forgive me but I guess I put my hopes too high..." I finished my story/explanation to Shin Hye as I sat at the couch of her living room. Her dorm was of the same size as Seung Gi's just that she was the only one staying in the dorm. "Ah... I see... I'm sorry unnie that I don't know how you feel..." Shin Hye said honestly. The one characteristic I loved and hated. I wanted to respond to her answer but she continued, "AH! You can't keep staying at my dorm right? And you basically can't apply for another one since you gave up your previous one right? Remember that there's a dance competition coming up? I read the prizes and everything and it said YOU COULD EAR A CELEBRITY-STUDENT'S DORM!!" "REALLY?! I'll do it!! But... It's dance right? Dance... " I mumbled as the doorbell rang.

"Ding Dong!!" The doorbell rang. I quickly hid behind a pillar since I'm not supposed to be in Shin Hye's dorm. Meanwhile, I couldn't really hear the conversation but it was quite a short conversation. "MICHELLE!!! It was about the dance competition!! I heard all celebrity-students are not allowed to participate in this competition so that it would be more fair!! I heard that this time the director put more money and effort into this competition so, ARE YOU PARTICIPATING, UNNIE? Cause you need to like sign in by 11pm tomorrow night. Something like that..." Shin Hye explained. "Let me think about it... " I mumbled as I went up to the guestroom where I would be sleeping temporarily. "Check the school website for more info!!" Shin Hye shouted as I slammed the door behind me.

"Shin Hye's right, I can't stay here forever. It was against the rules for me to stay here... but dancing... I promised that I won't develop my dance anymore... Now I'm basically forced to and I can't leave this school too... It wasn't easy for me to come here..." I thought as my cell phone rang, "Shoot Annonymous Annonymous Careless Careless~" "Anneyong?" I asked. "Michelle, it's Hyuna. Seung GI and you.... What happened?" she asked, her voice full of concern. "He's with you eh? He can tell you everything," I replied coldly. "If I could ask him, I would. Don't you care about him?" Hyuna asked but sounded more like she was interrogating. "Ask him. I'm bus now so don't CALL back!!" I hung up. Seung GI... Suddenly, a text came in... It said:

From: Hyuna

He is dead drunk. Blabbering like nobody's business. He needs to keep up his reputation but apparently, he's gaining lots of attention. Come pick him up at Moonlight Cafe. Remember, he just might say something wrong about you two that it's a dead secret.

"AISH... That Seung Gi!!" I exclaimed as I ran out of the dorm. "You totally owe me, Lee Seung Gi." I mumbled.

HYUNA'S POV "Drink up Seung Gi, she should be here soon. You so owe me a favor," I said sternly as Seung Gi just rolled his eyes. "oh dear. Key, why did you have to go for practice at this time??" I thought. Without Seung Gi being drunk, people were already crowding around to see what the both of us doing. That Michelle, so unlucky of her to be part of Seung Gi's little play. "I don't need to drink. I can act." Seung Gi boasted. "OPPA!!" Michelle yelled at a distance. Instantly, Seung Gi dropped his head on the round table. Michelle ran towards him the moment he spot him and shook him vigorously. "Oppa?" she called out again. "AISH..." she said as she tried to support him but she couldn't. "Hyjna, can you help me?" she asked, her voice full of worriedness. I wanted to reject her but the people crowding around started to take their cell phones and take photos of Seung Gi. I half-heartily supported Seung Gi out with Michelle. "I don't have the keys to his house," I admitted on the way out of the café. "Bring him to Shin Hye's dorm en, I have the keys." she said as I followed along.

MICHELLE'S POV

Seung Gi lay flat on the bed. Hyuna left the moment she brought him here, saying that she had dance class. While Seung Gi was sleeping, I checked the school's website on my lap top for the dance competition. It said:

GOT THE SKILLS? WANT TO PROVE YOURSELF CAPABLE? JOIN "DANCE TO LIVE" COMPETITION!!!

Prizes : CS-size dorm(CS means Celebrity Students A.K.A celebrities that joined the school based on their company basis.), chance to further your dance skills at USA Make your debut as a dancer, earn a chance to debut. Earn a scholarship in "Seoul University". DANCE AUDITIONS STARTS AT SEOUL'S STUDY HALL. Time: 26 February 2012, 9am-12pm or 12am-12am. 9am -12pm -- First round. 12am-12am -- practice, 2nd round and registration. NO REGISTRATION FEES PAYABLE. GOT THE SKILLS? THEN JOIN. YOUR DREAMS STARTS NOW.

"You planning to join this?" Seung Gi whispered at my ears. A tinkle shot up my spine as goosebumps started popping up. I turned back in full panic. No one should know I'm joining. Especially Seung Gi. "Eh? Why?" I asked. I shouldn't lie either... "Because all celebrities are judges. Which means that I would be the ju..." he said as he sat on the table where my laptop was on, I cut him off and yelled, "YOU?!?! EVERYONE?!" I yelled. On no, he could tell I was joining... "You ARE joining!! PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! INTERESTING! What do you expect? A choice to debut, that's a big prize. Obviously they would need lots of judges to select the next big star they're planning," he smiled.