Chapter 8 >:

"A Penny Of Your Thoughts?" "Not Selling It."

~WELCOME 2HYUN~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Seung Gi's POV

    "Oh. My pain after all these years would recover after a simple explanation?" I said sacarstically as Michelle waddled a little and fell to the ground. I thought she was faking it and said, " Stop faking it." She didn't move. "OMG. ARE YOU OKAY MICHELLE?!?!?!" I yelled as I ran towards her and shook her but there was no respong. I immediately carried her and brought her to the sick bay as fast as I could.

Hyuna's POV

    "B-bring the boys out!" I danced to SNSD's The Boys in the dance studio as I felt bored. Suddenly, a wave of claps sounded as I turned to see who it was. It was Hyunseung. "Daebak. Your dance did become better after all these years," Hyunseung said sacarstically. I rolled my eyes as I went to take my water bottle that was on the floor. He kicked it. Hyunseung kicked my water bottle when I was about to take it. He kicked it. I looked up and gave him the deadly glare but he just stuck out his tongue at me. "Pick it up, amkae()," he said as he leaned against the wall. Tolerate, I had to. I was about to pick up the water bottle when Key stopped me. Key held my hand and pulled me out of the room.

Lee Seung Gi's POV

    "How is she? Why did she faint?" I asked the nurse as she smiled at me and said, " Girl's thing. She didn't take her painkillers. Don't worry! Your girlfriend would wake up soon." "Oh no no no no.... You've mistaken.... She isn't my girlfriend! I protested as Michelle said, " Seung Gi oppa..." I ran towards her , about to ask her how she was but I couldn't say anything, the anger was still there. The nurse then left us in the room alone. "Oppa still mad?" she said softly, showing her stomach still hurt. "Take your painkillers, " I said, about to leave as her cold hands wrapped around my wrist. "Oppa p... Please forgive me..." she said even softer but nothing she did now would make me feel like talking to her. I was no longer mad at her but myself though. "Oppa isn't mad at you, oppa just need some space to calm down, " I said coldly, hoping that she would let me leave. "Ani. i don't want to let you go. What if you're gone forever?" she said sharply. "WHAT can I DO? I'm hurting everywhere. Especially here, " I said as I patted my left side of my chest, where the heart belonged. "Oppa..."

Hyuna's POV

    "Key, it's hurting. Not so tight," I said as Key dragged me towards the practice room. "I feel like slapping you myself. HOW COULD YOU JUST LET THE GUY SAY THAT, NO TREAT YOU LIKE THAT? HYUNA. FIGHT BACK!" Key yelled. "I. Cannot. He. Is. The. Senior, " I empharsised on "he is the senior". "Are you plain stupid?! Letting him bully you again? ! Key shouted even louder as we got into another dance studio. "Not like he would do anything . So concern over me?" I joked as Key sighed. It was obvious that the past just might repeat itself.

Michelle/ Mi Hye's POV

    " You are just going to repeat what you said so there's no need to hear, " Seung Gi oppa said emotionless. "Why can't you forgive me? It is not intentional!!" I protested. Seung Gi oppa glared back, clearly mad. "I know your reaseons but not knowing why, I'm still mad. i just need some time alone to cool off. Sorry, " Seung GI oppa said as he disappeared from the room. I lay on the exact same bed as the first day I fainted. That day...

~Flashback starts~

 " Woah! Wow! Oh My Gosh! It's so freaking huge!" I heard comments of this school as someone pushed me real hard. I fell right on to this man who I couldn't really see. "Ah!" I felt a sharp pain at my ankle but that girl who pushed me never said sorry. The man who I fell on was just sitting on the floor. "Sorry!!" I exclaimed, trying my best to stand up but I couldn't. This man then carried me to the sick-bay.(some place where the nurses are to treat injuries) 

~Flashback ends~

[ that's about it for now. short update^^ hope you enjoy it:D]