Entangled By The Hands Of Fate (Chapter 2)

Entangled By The Hands Of Fate

 

Title: Entangled By the Hands of Fate

Author: r_1353 / Sugar_Pop

Length: 02/?

Genre: Romance, Drama, Fluff, Angst (maybe will be change from time to time)

Rating: PG (for now)

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, SM bids me out in owning them.

A/N: This is based on the Philippine drama I’ve watched maybe in 2003 or 2004 and I so love that drama. I’m trying to make a simplified version of it.

Summary: Will a three – week cruise to The Caribbean change the relationship between two strangers from two definitely different backgrounds and will the ‘escape’ finds a new meaning to both them? Will love find its way through? Will family be against them? Will life turns out well? Find out~ (I’m at summary, so.. read on to know more)

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Walking aimlessly around the dock, smiling at the sight of people enjoying the view and families smiling happily, he suddenly remembers something.

 

“Oh. I need to call Chunnie n Su-ie first” Jaejoong rummage through his bags in search for his hand phone.

 

Dialing the familiar number, within the first ring, the person picks up the call.

 

“Joongie~”

 

“Chunnie~ I’m inside Cass Star Cruise. The ship is about to depart, I guess we’ll meet again in three weeks man! I guess I’ll be having a ‘honeymoon’ after this. Hahaha..” Jaejoong’s eyes wandered across the ship and into the mall inside.

“No problem Joongie-ah. Thank you so much for replacing us, baby. Just, take care and make sure you buy me and su-ie souvenirs! Hahahaha~”

 

“I will, I will. Anything else you want appa?~~” Jaejoong chuckle with his own words.

 

“Yah! Whose your appa? ~ How can you call this handsome friend of yours appa? Hahahaha.. Well, I don’t mind anything Joongie, as long as you safely arrive back and please, take care okay?”

 

With Yoochun, Jaejoong can joke about anything because both of them are already like brothers. Yoochun provides Jaejoong a shoulder to cry on when he’s in a downturn.

 

“Oh.. I have to go Chunnie. I wanna check out the rest of the ship. It’s gorgeous here. I bet if you and SuSu went here, he’ll love it..”

 

“Well, I wish we’re there Joongie. But as you know, my Baby Su-ie has an exhibition next week. I wanna give him my support~”

 

“Send my regards and love to your Baby Chunnie~ Say thanks a lot to him too! I seriously owed you guys!”

 

“I will Joongie. Take care, have fun and enjoy your stay there! Love ya!”

 

“Love ya too. Bye~”

 

Jae tucks his hand phone back in his jeans pocket and begin wandering around the confinement.

 

As he makes his way inside the ship, the ship attendant makes an announcement.

 

“Attention all passengers, our ship will be leaving the port and we will began our journey to The Bahamas starting thank you for choosing Cass Star Cruise and we hope you’ll enjoy your stay. Have a nice holiday.”

‘I guess this is it.. Three weeks of holiday~ Ahhh~~~ I wonder what the ‘honeymoon suite’ looks like… Speaking of room, I should head there soon.. Dang!! Where is it.. This ship takes time to explore. It’s huge.’

 

He decided to ask a ship attendance for direction for he doesn’t want to get lost. He spotted a ship attendant helping guests find their rooms.

 

“Err.. E - Excuse me Miss— Rachel“ Jaejoong eyed her name tag and the girl smiled sweetly at him in return.

 

 “Yes sir.. Need help in finding your room?”

 

“Actually, yes… Erm… , Do you know where the honeymoon suite is?”

 

“Oh.. Honeymooners!!! Welcome on board and Thank you for choosing Cass Star Cruise Sir!!!” the girl smile sweetly at him.

 

“Ermm… Thanks…?” he was contemplated to answer her.

 

“Erm.. yes.. to the honeymoon suite, you need to take the elevator to the 5th floor and you once you’re out of the elevator, turns right. The honeymoon suite is there.”

 

“Thanks again Miss Rachel…” he smile warmly at her.

 

“Always glad to help, Sir..”

“I’ll make my way now.. “ he excused himself towards the elevator and without his knowledge, the ship attendant eyed him from his retreating back.

 

‘He looks stunning.. His wife must be very proud to have such a handsome husband’

 

On his way to his room, he bumps into someone and he winced in pain from the impact of the clash.

 

“Ouch.” Jaejoong rubs his shoulder as he drops his luggage on the floor.

 

“Oh my. I’m sorry. Are you okay?“ The stranger spoke in perfect english.

 

“Ouh.. I’m fine. “ Jaejoong was about to look at the stranger but the guy keeps his head behind his hoodie and his eyes are covered by a sunglass.

 

“Sorry.” With that, the guy was on his way.

 

“Wai—Aish that guy. The hell!” He grumbles looking at the retrieving back of the stranger. ‘Thank god my camera didn’t drop. That guy sure has the force to knock down people. Aish.’

 

Jaejoong was about to picks up his luggage but something caught his eyes. Looking at the iPod, he thinks; ‘This isn’t mine. Ah! Maybe it’s that guy’s. Damn! How am I supposed to give it back?’

 

Jaejoong picks up his luggage along with that guy’s iPod and his camera.  He chucks the guy’s iPod inside his backpack and started walking again to find his room.

 

‘Dang this ship is huge! It takes forever to find my room! Aigoo~’ Yes, even though Jaejoong lives the American life, he still speaks Korean and also he acts like a Korean too. And he loves Korean dishes. It’s something which can’t be change.

“Honeymoon Suite… Honeymoon Suite.. Ahh.. There it is.. Fuh~ It takes me forever just to find you! Now, come to papa~” Jaejoong mumbled to himself when he found his room.

 

The moment he unlock the door, he was amazed to see the size and the interior of the room.

 

“Wow… This is amazing!” His jaw dropped the moment he stepped inside the room. The honeymoon suite. No wonder.

 

“Too bad Chun and Su isn’t here to experience their getaway..”

 

Jae puts down his luggage in the luggage rack and went inside the bedroom. Wow. Rose petals scattered on the bed. ‘Nice, really nice’ a smile makes it way on Jaejoong’s face as he makes his way to the bed.

 

On the bed, there’s rose petals grazing its sheets and there’s a bucket of champagne and chocolate strawberries on top of the drawer next to the bed. ‘Cristal’ reads the label. He picks up the champagne along with the strawberries and carried it to the living room. In the living room, there’s a 40 inch Plasma TV plastered on the wall opposite a huge red couch.’ This is awesome man!’ he thought.

 

He flopped himself on the couch and turns on the television. Lounging around while sipping the champagne and enjoying the strawberries.

 

While channel surfing, a news caught his ears. A news about Junsu.

 

“Kim Junsu, a well known contemporary artist will be showcasing his newest paintings in New York’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) next week. He will be showcasing 35 paintings which will have the theme – Life. The artist will make a press conference tomorrow regarding his 3rd solo exhibition. Let’s will him all the best for the exhibition.”

 

“Wow. You sure make it big Su – ah.. I’m so proud of you.” Jaejoong clapped to himself after hearing the news about Junsu’s upcoming art exhibition.

When he was about to change the channel, news about some missing guy makes him stay and listen to the news.

 

“The young socialite disappeared last night taking with him a few bags and money.”

 

“We’re here in front of the house of owner JK Casino’s regarding the news of his missing son. Let’s hope we can get the exact words from Mr. Jung regarding the news.”

 

‘. You should be thankful your parents have plans for your future.’ Jae mumbles a curse as the reporter tries his best to be close to the gate of that house.

 

There are almost 50 people who flocks in front of the house at the moment to get a statement from Mr. Jung himself about the news of his missing son.

 

“Ahh.. There he is. Lets try and get his statement” the camera along with the reporter tries their best to get through the front and asks directly from Mr. Jung.

 

“Mr. Jung, anything to say about the disappearance of your son?”

 

“Mr. Jung, we heard that you have a conflict with your son and he runs away. Is that true?”

 

“Please, let Mr. Jung talks.” Came the answer from one of his bodyguard.

 

“I bet all of you have heard the news of me having a conflict with my son. I have nothing to say about that. It’s between me and him. All I can say at the moment is, he’s a grown man now. I believe he can make his decision wisely. And I hope he takes care. Thank you” With that, Mr. Jung proceed to his car and his bodyguards shields him off the reporters and paparazzi.

 

‘That guy sure knows how to create trouble and stir a controversy. Snobbish. Duh.’

With that, Jaejoong switch off the television and he stretched his body across the couch.

 

“Ahh.. What should I do now..” he paced around the room and decided to take his trusty camera for a ‘walk’. A ‘walk’ in Kim Jaejoong’s diary is a term which he use when he just walk around and take random pictures.

 

Taking his camera, wallet and hand phone from his bag, he walks out of the room without a direction. He just walks where his feet take him.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

A/N: End of chapter 2. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Un-beta-ed. Guess who is the hooded guy?~ lalalala~~ I want this story to revolve on its own without being to cramped up (well, I hope) Oh btw, chapter 1 is beta-ed by my lovely, adorable, kind and great dongsaeng; shye_rin. Baby girl, I’m sorry I didn’t put your name on the previous chapter!!!!

A/N 2: There’s not much drama and actions going on in the early chapters. Sorry. I just want the story to go on slowly (well, that’s another reason other than me being a lazy bum! ^^). I can’t update as often as I want because one; I didn’t have internet connection at home atm. Second; I didn’t have my laptop with me till the end of the month. My ‘baby’ is ‘injured’. ‘He’ needs to be treated. XD