Final

In Vino Veritas

 

Now Jinki did the ignoring. Not that Jonghyun suddenly started interacting with him again, but Jinki didn't try talking to him or telling him jokes either. And just like that, the dorms became quiet, with both of the funniest members being all gloomy and avoiding each other. Instead Key's nagging was heard throughout the whole day. And Taemin's whining when he lost a video game against Minho, who was howling with laughter.

And just like that, the members (mainly Key) decided to do something about the two “lovestruck idiots”.

“Get your head out of your and just confess, dino.”

 

Jonghyun, who was getting a soda out of the fridge, turns around with an eyebrow raised and stares at the diva. Thinking he heard wrong, Jonghyun looks Key up and down.

“Excuse me?”

Key motions for him to sit in the chair opposite of him, waiting for Jonghyun to obey. When the puppy-like male was finally seated, he pointed a dramatic finger at him.

“You heard me. I'm tired of you and Jinki-hyung acting all wimpy and butthurt, just because you don't have the balls to confess. Really, all you have to do is, like, ask him. He'll jump out of his underwear and into your bed within a second's time, trust me.”

Jonghyun's mouth is opening and closing, imitating the sight of a goldfish. Just since when exactly were his dongsaengs capable to talk like that about their leader?


“I'm not-”

“Oh, but you are. A load of a lot. God, Jjong, everyone here knows. Well, except maybe for you, because you are just an idiot, and the useless leader, who is also an idiot, really. To phrase it so that even you can understand: You're head over heels for Jinki hyung. Period.”

 

Jonghyun's eyebrows furrow and then he shakes his head.

“I'm-”

“Don't even deny it, hyung.” Key interrupts again, studying his fingernails. Jonghyun can't help but gulp. He doesn't even try to say something by now, knowing that Key will interrupt him again.

“Ever noticed how you worried much more for Jinki hyung when he was sick than you ever did for us? Or how you would latch onto him when you were scared? Or how you would hold his hand when you were unsure of something or when you were scared that he would trip? Are you aware that you are staring at him longingly, acting pretty much like a pubescent teenage girl? And, not to mention, you're freaking out because of a drunk kiss from hyung. When you are, like, kissing everyone on the lips, claiming to be the king of skinship. Which is really disturbing. You should really stop doing that.”, Key says in a bored tone, picking at his nails and frowning slightly out of disgust when he said the last part.

Jonghyun opens his mouth as if to retort, but nothing comes out. His eyes are wide, as if he just realized something. And man, did he realize a whole lot. Smirking, Key stands up and pats his hyung on the shoulder.

“Thank me later, hyung.”

And then he leaves Jonghyun alone to his thinking, knowing that soon something is going to happen between his two hyungs. And he doesn't want to be necessarily near them when that happens. So, a shopping trip it is.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

 

Jinki is reading a book in his room, when he hears his door slam closed and get locked. Slowly looking up with wide eyes, he is surprised to find Jonghyun, of all people, standing in the middle of his room and looking determined. Jinki gulps.

Oh-oh. He's going to finally hit me for what I did.

 

Closing his eyes, Jinki waits for the blow but all he feels is a body crawling on top of him and lips crashing against his. For a moment Jinki lies there, stunned, not able to move a muscle. But when he feels Jonghyun's tongue prodding at his lips almost desperately, he can't help but close his eyes in bliss and let out a moan. His chest is about to burst with all these feelings. Feeling the main vocal's tongue in his mouth, dancing with his, Jinki feels like in heaven. He grips Jonghyun by his hair and kisses back furiously, book lying forgotten on the floor.

“God. I – Wanted to – Do this – Since – Like – Forever.” Jonghyun breathes between kisses and pulls off Jinki's shirt, tracing the soft skin that emerges.

Woah, who'd have thought that dubu-leader has some abs?

“Jjong, Jjong. Wait.”

Jonghyun peppers Jinki's neck with kisses and then pulls off his own shirt, latching himself onto Jinki's lips again, hands tracing everywhere they can reach. When Jinki gasps as the younger starts on his belt buckle, Jonghyun can't help but smirk.

“Later. Fun comes first.”

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

 

I can't believe we just did that.”, Jinki pants against Jonghyun's chest.

The both of them are lying under Jinki's covers, sweaty and out of breath. Jonghyun traces patterns against Jinki's shoulder with his fingers, running his other hand through his own hair. Smiling brightly, Jongyhun stares at his (now-finally-oh-god-yes-yes-yessss!) lover.

“You're welcome.”, He replies with a cocky grin, making Jinki slap his chest and then kiss the spot where he left a slightly reddened mark. Lacing his fingers with Jinki's, Jonghyun lets out a content sigh and slides down the bed until he is on eye level with his hyung. Then he kisses his nose, his eyes, his cheeks and then finally, his lips.

“I love you, Jinki.”

Jinki smiles his beautiful smile, making Jonghyun's heart miss a beat. Jinki leans in again and kisses Jonghyun passionately, deeply, but still lovingly.


“Love you too. And to think that this only happened because of me getting drunk.”

“Well, I guess you'll have to get drunk more often, then.”

“No, thank you. I'd like to be able to at least remember when I up the next time.”

“So you mean that kissing me was a -up?”

 

Jonghyun jolts out his lower lip, making it tremble slightly, successfully looking like he's about to cry. He watches how Jinki's smile falls and suddenly there are hands on his face and Jinki is rambling again.

“NO! I mean, yes, it kinda was, because I can't remember and I was drunk, but I totally liked it, I mean, I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure I liked it. Oh my god, what am I even saying? This is so embarrassing, I-!”

 

He is (thankfully) cut off by a pair of soft lips on his own, warm fingers caressing his cheek and feet tangling with his. Jinki never loved being shut up more than in that moment.

When he pulls away only to find a dazed Jinki with a -eating smile, Jonghyun chuckles against Jinki's bare shoulder, pressing kisses to the soft skin. He winds his arms around Jinki's waist, pulling his boyfriend closer and pressing his face into his neck, while Jinki buries his hands into Jonghyun's already messy hair. And like that, they fall asleep.

The next day they wake up to a smug Key, claiming how fabulous he is.

Jonghyun never agreed more.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:


Bonus:
 

See, Jjong. That's why I should be leader. You totally got together with Jinki because of me.”

“What? Leader? Of what?”


“Still, I'm the second oldest. I should be leader if something ever happens to Jinki.”

“Wait, what?!

“Are you talking about that again? It's no fair that I can't be leader. Just because I'm the youngest.”

“Guys, I think if something ever happens to Jinki-hyung, SHINee would disband. Or we'd get a replacement.”

What? Replacement? And what should even happen to me?! Are you guys serious? I'm still here!”

“Well, a replacement would be a good idea, since we are used to being five people.”

 

You guys would be okay with me getting a replacement?!

 

Yeah...how sad, I really wanted to be leader. How do you think the replacement would be like?”

YAH! LEE TAEMIN! KIM KIBUM! CHOI MINHO! KIM JONGHYUN! HOW DARE YOU?! I HATE YOU!

“Wait! I'm sorry! Jinki baby, please come back!”

“Great, now Jinki hyung is crying.”

 

NO FOR YOU, KIM JONGHYUN!

 

NOOOO!”

 

...And now Jonghyunnie-hyung is crying.”

“Hmm...”

 

Well...who wants to go out to eat something?”


The End

A/N:
Heeeey. So, final chapter. Yaaaaay. (I'm too lazy to put in gifs right now..)

Nevermind that you guys don't read my notes (which is fine, really. i never used to do that either) :P

But the question is still up:

CHAPTERED STORY OR NOT? 

Me needs to know. Is very important.

Well, anyway. I guess I'll say buh-bye *wave*

Oh, and COMMEEEENT ( or I shall get you ) <3