Chapter 4

Do You Remember? [MF Challenge]

Chapter 4


I was carrying my luggage as I head over to the check in counter where I can hand my luggage over to them and then wait for the time to head on to the air plane.

Well I guess, that’s the end, it’s the end. Finally, I can get to move on with my life without to hear anything or to do anything regarding this single person, Choi Minho.

I was standing at the middle of the airport as I take a good look at the entrance of it. I was trying to picture the whole of Seoul, the whole of Korea where fresh memories, sweet memories, bitter memories, heartbreaking memories took place at. My hometown, this precious piece of land.

And lastly, this will be the place where I will be throwing two names away, ‘Choi Minho’ and ‘Kwon Yuri’. The two people who upset me the most, the two people who gave me the heart pain the most as flashbacks came running into my brain like a storm.

-Flashback-

“Krystal!” he chirped as he came hopping towards me.

“Minho!” I yelled in excitement as this is the first time we are going to watch a movie together. But soon, the tone of my voice falls as my lips starts to form a frown as I saw her standing beside him.

“This is…?” my voice started to tremble a bit.

“Meet my girlfriend.” He smiles brightly, “we are officially together since yesterday. You are the first to know!” he then whispered into my ears as I shook hands with her, unwillingly.

-End of Flashback-

Though you gave me those heartbreaking moments, those hurtful feeling, but because of you, I realized that actually Krystal Jung is also a person who could actually fall in love with a guy like you, I realized that actually Krystal Jung had actually been through those excitement of being in love one whole-sidedly, I realized that actually Krystal Jung could actually act so crazy when she is jealous. Thanks for letting me discover so many different sides of her, and above all, thank you for giving her all these precious memories and strong sweet stingy feelings that she might not ever feel it again. For that, I thank you. And now, she is going to leave all these memories that she treats it like her life here in this piece of land, back to you.

“Passengers boarding the airplane to America please come on board now. The plane will be leaving in 15 minutes time.” The announcement made, I turned my body around, this time facing the departure gate.

First step I take- “Ahnyeonghasehyo, Nan Choi Minho imnida”. The first tear rolled down my eyes.

Second step I take- “You like soccer too? I can teach you!” the second tear rolled down my eyes.

Third step I take- “Krystal, want to come and see me in the competition?” the third tear rolled down my eyes.

Fourth step I take- “I will win this match, just for you.” The fourth tear rolled down my eyes.

Fifth step I take- “There is a grain of rice on your face.” The fifth tear rolled down my eyes.

Sixth step I take- “Here you go. Are you leaving it for supper?” the sixth tear rolled down my eyes.

Seventh step I take- “Krystal, there is this someone that I had fallen for.” The seventh tear rolled down my eyes.

Eighth step I take- “Whenever I sees her, my heart will go ‘bathump, bathump, bathump’ non-stop.” The eighth tear rolled down my eyes.

Ninth step I take- “Meet my girlfriend.” The ninth tear rolled down my eyes.

Tenth step I take- “Sorry…” The tenth tear rolled down my eyes.

With each and every step I took, with each and every step nearer to the entrance of the departure door, a drop of tear will trickle down my eyes as memories for the last time rolled like a movie tape in my head.

And finally the last step- “Goodbye Minho, my forever best friend…” I said to him as the door opened.




“Krystal!” with this, I froze.

Isn’t that… I immediately turned around with face filled with tears as I saw a man panting hardly as he walks towards me- Choi Minho.

“Minho…” I opened my eyes twice the size I would normally have as I stood there, stunned.

“I’m sorry Krystal, forgive me. I love you…” he then pulled me into his embrace as I felt the warm temperature of his body. This then made me realized that this wasn’t a dream, it was all reality, they were true.

“Do you remember Minho? Our precious memories, the time that we spent together.” I asked as tears continued to roll down my eyes.

“I do, I do. I tried to erase all our memories when you confessed to me, but. The more I tried to erase, the more I can’t and the more I thought about you and it was then I realized my love for you…” he tighten the hug as I tried to break free.

“What about Yuri unnie?” I asked, looking down on the floor.

“We are over. Be together with me, stay here. Don’t go.” I looked up at his beautiful face but this time there is a red mark there.

“What happen to your face?” I asked in concern as I quickly touch it gently.

“That’s just something to make me realized that I can’t live without you, it’s a trigger point to that realization.” He said as he looked at the person standing far away from us, behind him. It was Luna. I smiled again as I could imagine the whole scene of what happened between them.

I then looked back at his face as his face came closer and closer and soon, a kiss that is even sweeter than the sweetest chocolate, the tastiest candy happened as I placed my hands around his neck and his hands around my waist.

So I guess, wishing upon a meteor star actually do work after all. I’m going back to be that group of silly little girls. Though I belong there, though I’m silly, but, I am a happy silly little girl who had happiness grabbed firmly on her two hands.

-

I wanted to squeeze another chapter out but I didn't had time.
Just reach home after work and hanging out with my lovely friends.
Tired but had to complete updating this by today.
So, TADA~ Here it is.
Not really satisfied with the ending so... Haha.
Anyway, I will like to thank all my subscribers and people who commented.
There are only 4 chapters yet there are 23 subscribers. I really appreciate that.
Lastly, I want to thank memorable footsteps for the awesome storyline. It gave me a chance to write something different and it is cos of this storyline that attracted so many readers.
I don't think I will win anything for this but I really appreciate the experience I had for this fanfic. Short but it is fun. ;D
A big thanks to everyone! (:
And... I am going to update PTL soon! PTL readers, just wait a bit more!

p/s: I WILL BE BACK FROM SEMI-HIATUS AFTER CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!! WOOHOO!