OO6: Thank You

You Fulfilled My Wish

***

 

L.Joe told her that Seonmi was drunk. Hyunra was shocked for a short time, but then she tried to understand L.Joe and his sister's position that time. Maybe his sister had big problems. Hyunra's condition that time was no other than God's decision.

 

After an hour of talk, L.Joe decided to go home. Hyunra believed that Seonmi had so much things in her head so she told him to hide his tears in front of Seonmi. She was afraid if Seonmi would be even depressed. Hyunra also told him to say that she only got some light injuries. L.Joe could do nothing but nod and he left.

 

Hyunra sighed. She could still feel the pain. She didn't even know how many days she had been unconscious.

 

She let her mind to bring her everywhere it wanted to be. After a minute she suddenly went back to her original place because of the sound of the door being knocked a few times.

 

Come in,” she shouted, commanding the person to come. Not really loud, but at least the person outside could hear her so she wouldn't need to get up from her bed.

 

The door was gradually opened until she saw a figure. That guy, um, Choi Jonghyun?

 

Hi,” he greeted with a smile.

 

Hi. Do you need something?” Hyunra asked him politely. She just wanted to watch her words.

 

Yes. I need to say thank you to you. Thank you,” he went straightly to the point.

 

For what?” She narrowed her eyes.

 

The food,”

 

Um, okay. You're welcome,” she replied.

 

Hyunra was actually confused. He didn't have to thank her. She did nothing but ate the food which was originally his. It wasn't like she bought another food. She only asked Miyeol to make them.

 

His hand was suddenly in front of Hyunra's face holding a small plastic bag. It smelled like food. Cupcakes?

 

I don't eat cupcakes,” he said.

 

Hyunra's hand automatically took the plastic bag with a blank face. Weird, she didn't tell Miyeol to make cupcakes.

 

Sorry, I didn't know. Actually I got these food from my friend. I didn't know she put cupcakes too, sorry,” Hyunra explained.

 

He only smiled. He took the nearest chair from him and dragged it next to Hyunra's bed.

 

What's your name?” he asked.

 

Hyunra stared him in disbelief that he would actually want to know about herself. She thought he was a type of person who didn't want to get involved to anyone.

 

Hyunra. Nam Hyunra. You?” She replied with a question.

 

Changjo,”

 

I thought your name was Jonghyun,”

 

It is. I forgot where did 'Changjo' come from but I'm comfortable with it,” he explained.

 

Hyunra made an 'O' with . She tried to think something that would be fun for them, or at least some topics that would make them closer to each other.

 

So, how long have you been here?” Hyunra asked him first.

 

It has been... three months,” he said.

 

He could tell that Hyunra was surprised from the face. It looked like her eyes were getting out of the place and her jaw fell. Changjo did nothing but chuckled.

 

Three months? That long? What disease do you have?” she started to throw him questions.

 

Changjo smiled as he played with his hands.

 

I will tell you when we get close. Do you think we will be close? I think one month is a short time to be close to each other, don't you think so?” he blurted out his wonderings.

 

One month?” she mumbled.

 

You will go out of the hospital in approximately one month,” he answered since he heard her mumbling.

 

Hyunra's face fell a little, but she tried to understand the meaning behind his words. Whatever his disease was, she was sure it was a bad one. He just didn't want to simply make friends with anyone.

 

I will be your friend then. I will still visit you even if I'm not staying in the hospital anymore. I promise,”

 

Changjo who was staring at Hyunra's things on the table immediately looked at her face. He could feel that she was serious.

 

Okay,”

 

Looking at his smile, Hyunra's lips began to form a beautiful curve. She smiled too.

 

Hyunra,” he called.

 

Yes? Do you need anything? Water?” again, she threw him questions. It was a habbit since Changjo surprised him. It might not sound surprising but Hyunra was that kind of girl, get surprised easily.

 

No. Thank you,” he said and smiled.

 

***

 

sorry I was too focused on my new shop, you should check it too lol

who do you ship Hyunra with? L.Joe or Changjo? ^^

Comment please

 

...........................I was just acting like I had 100+ subs okay