OO4: Accident

You Fulfilled My Wish

***

 

Hyunra slowly opened her eyes. It took a few seconds to realize where she was. The library. She took her cellphone to check the time. 4:28 PM. She quickly got up and looked around. L.Joe was still there, fell asleep on a voleyball book.

 

Oppa, wake up,” she said while shaking L.Joe's shoulder.

 

L.Joe got up slowly and looked at the clock.

 

We should go home now,” he said.

 

They got out of the library and walked out. Both of them stayed silent because they were still sleepy. Hyunra rubbed her eyes while L.Joe was walking like a drunk person. When they reached out of the building, Hyunra went first because she wasn't waiting for anyone, different from L.Joe who was waiting for his sister.

 

Byunghun oppa, bye,” she waved before she walked away.

 

L.Joe didn't say anything until he realized what she said before.

 

Wait. Did you just call me 'oppa'? Since when? When you woke me up, you called me 'oppa' too,” he asked in curiousity.

 

Hyunra gasped, not knowing anyone would notice her. Even she herself didn't.

 

I-I don't know! Don't ask me,” she blushed and ran. “Bye,”

 

L.Joe put a big smile on his face knowing that there was still a hope for him so he wouldn't stop liking her. Hyunra ran while blushing madly. She didn't knew why but she felt somehow happy.

 

It seemed that they were being happy too fast. A white car was coming in a weird way to Hyunra's direction. It hit her.

 

***

Short one, hehe^^

Btw I only post chapters on weekends due to school

It's not that I get busy a lot but... yeah lol