OO5: Apologize

You Fulfilled My Wish

***

 

Someone knocked the door when Hyunra were chatting with Miyeol. Hyunra was going to stand up but Miyeol told her to stay.

 

Let me get it,” she helped.

 

Miyeol walked fast to the door and opened it. She jumped a little inside when she saw L.Joe was there holding a basket of fruit. Miyeol expected someone who was even closer to Hyunra than her like her family or someone else, not L.Joe.

 

Who is it?” Hyunra asked from inside. Only Miyeol's back was seen from her point of view.

 

It 's me. L.Joe... or L.Joe oppa,” he answered instead with a teasing note and smile.

 

Hyunra was surprised. Her thought was just exactly the same as Miyeol's. She let him enter and sat on her Miyeol earlier. She signaled Miyeol to sit on her bed but Miyeol shook her head. She took all her things and pointed at the door.

 

Where are you going?” L.Joe asked Miyeol.

 

Um, nothing. I just... have to go. Bye! Have fun!” she told them her fake excuse and left them two alone.

 

After Miyeol left, the two of them stared each other's eyes in awkwardness and laughed together a while later.

 

How did you know that I stayed here?” Hyunra asked.

 

Who do you think that brought you here after the accident?” He asked back instead of answering.

 

O-okay. So, why are you here? Not that I don't want to but I'm just asking, okay?”

 

I want to apologize,”

 

She narrowed her eyes and asked again, “why?”

 

I was the one who made you got into the accident,” he sighed.

 

You weren't even with me, oppa,” she put a soft smile on her face.

 

I teased you with the whole 'oppa' things,”

 

Hyunra stayed silent. That was true. Before she was hit by the car, L.Joe teased Hyunra which made her walked without her mind controlling her. Hyunra was trying to think about another thing so L.Joe would not be guilty.

 

But that's not it! I walked without looking my surroundings. I was the one who walked to the car's way, right?” She said in a cheering tone.

 

It was the car who got into your way,” he stated.

 

That's it! It was none other but the driver's fault,” Hyunra smiled.

 

Not just as what Hyunra thought it would be. L.Joe sighed instead and put his hands over Hyunra's. He opened his lips.

 

Yes, that's it. I will visit you everyday, I'm here everytime you need me, I'm the one who will take care of you, and I will make sure you'll be fine. I hope you will forgive me,” he stated a promise as his eyes began to fill with tears.

 

He leaned his forehead to his hands which was over Hyunra's hand.

 

W-what?”

 

If only I've never ask Seonmi noona—my sister—to pick me up, you would be perfectly fine until now,”

 

No! Who knows if I weren't here, I'd be in a bigger accident than this one. What was the connection between your sister anyway,” she said cheering L.Joe and patted his head. She didn't know if she was allowed to do that but since L.Joe didn't refuse to, she kept doing it.

 

It was my sister who hit you,”

 

***

 

Sorry for the slow update ><

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!